Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nice to see them treating that place with respect. Letting your toddler eat greasy pizza on a fabric chair and esmes spoon that She’s been stirring her drink with on the arm of the sofa. Feral tramps

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Woden1987

Does anyone else think there will be a positive pregnancy test in the final 'door' of Chris's advent calendar 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Damn if she’s pregnant I’m actually gonna lose my shit. She doesn’t appreciate a single one of the children she has and here I am trying to get pregnant after having a massive tumor removed from my uterus this year. 😤 she gets pregnant with no effort at all even tho she only has 3 periods a year? Ugh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

OliviaPope

So where is Jace’s car seat!! If Mila is now in the back Jace has no car seat!! Children need to be taller than 135cm to have no car seat and a child who is still wearing. Age 3-4 clothes is no where near that tall!! Lazy you closed the curtains while driving so no one could see your 3 YEAR OLD in the back roaming about!
62780872-5B8C-4ABB-8BDD-64B40280EED2.png

• Angry
  • Wow

RockyRue

OK THIS IS MY OPINION
I cannot believe that poor baby had INK (looked like it to me) drawn in her little head like that, no way in hell she did that to herself, and for it to be so dark it must have hurt her
Crying and her useless mother more interested in the damn camera
I’m sorry if I’m breaking any rules, and I don’t mean to but that was just too much, GOD help that baby

• Sad
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
The naughty step is obviously new to them because they are now using it every day and never mentioned it before, I think they have only started to try to do something about his behaviour because they have realised it's at a point where it's very noticeable what he's done to Mila.

They do need to sort out his behaviour but as usual aren't being consistent. He shouldn't be there for so long he falls asleep. It must be confusing if he was drawing on Mila but then hears Sarah telling the camera that it was Mila's fault and she did it. The day before when Chris had put him on the naughty step whilst Sarah was out, there was no need to make him go over it again for the camera, whilst she laughed. They will be away again soon and no way will they keep up any kind of discipline whilst in the van.

Reactions: 40

uwu

VIP Member
The way Chris looked at izzy when he saw her new hair actually made me feel sick, that’s not the look of a loving dad it was the look of a sexual predator. His eyes were bulging out of his head.

• Sick
  • Wow

Basic

VIP Member
Who the hell sends presents off to Santa to bring back? Either Santa leaves gifts or you give the gifts. Stupid, stupid idea.

Jace lost his toy tools so instead of finding them, Sarah tells him to ask Santa for more. No, no, no.

All that chewing gum is unwrapped. It will go stale. Yuck. Should have put unopened full packets in and used a bigger reusable advent calendar. I use boxes from Ike’s that I decorated. Better still, don’t encourage the use of chewing gum because the teen has noticeably lost a lot of weight very quickly recently. I really hope she doesn’t read here. She’s still a minor and should be protected from all that that man has done to impact her life. So negatively. I hope she is ok.

• Sad
  • Heart

Dragon100

Chatty Member
So the let Jace pull and pinch Mila's and now Isla's ears as it sooths and comforts him!! What about the the rights of both Mila and Isla to comfort. They really need to teach that child some boundaries.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Chatty Member
Isla and Esme were both so excited about the calendar that Esme has made for Isla. Totally different reaction to their fake squealing over the calendar mountain.

• Heart

Anni1312

Chatty Member
The coat Esme wore to the dentist was dirty. They have nothing to do all frigging day long. When you go out, at least make sure you and your kids look decent and clean. It's also disrespectful to the dentist and team if you come all scruffy.

Ink on baby's head is a no-go. Why even film that and not take her for a bath and gently scrub that off?

The boy is horrible, a product of what he sees all day. If he was put into kindergarten now, God help them all.

• Sad

Shell777

Chatty Member
Jace falls asleep after being naughty then milas told your next that poor girl

jace is nearly 4 ffs he shouldn’t be nappin

he’s awful to watch - so rude and its his way or no way

• Sad
Reactions: 38

musicalfan167

Chatty Member
Grotesque amount for 1st December - if that’s just the advents, you can just see what Xmas is going to be like. They should be ashamed of themselves. So much for not wanting branded calendars either
for someone who said she wasn’t buying advent calendars this year there seems to be a lot there 🤦🏻

• Heart

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Woah, woah, woah! Where did she get that pen from?!?! Is that a serious question ❓ Mila ran to her crying for a reason 🤦🏼‍♀️, then all of the sudden Jace is on the naughty step for slamming a cupboard of a NON SLAMMING CABINETS. Are they full of 💩 or what? Unless they got brand new cabinets that look blimey IDENTICAL, then obviously she forgot that they showed those drawers and cabinets doesn't SLAM

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
I hope they aren’t spoons that belong in the air bnb 🤢 I know it’s cling film layer but how gross is that to place cutlery on a toilet seat. No matter how clean it may appear to be, that’s just grim & I’d be fuming if I saw that as an owner! What a waste of food as well.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Sarah’s getting messages from beyond the grave. Maybe Chris and her should go to a psychic night 🤣 “I’m getting the word n”

• Haha
  • Heart

Otterwise

VIP Member
I have to be careful with what I say because I sometimes don't get my point across as well in English:
Not ignoring the fact that there is an issue with Jace hurting Mila (intentionally or not), the real issue is Sarah. The way she handled that and continues to is disturbing.
I've only ever said this about JSJ before, but I feel Sarah too, can benefit from intense therapy. She has some deep-rooted issues with boundaries and enabling men and is a very unhappy woman.

The next point is Isabelle and the speculation about weight loss ( her mother first brought this up when she insinuated that Isabelle lost weight in an unhealthy way). Regardless of a potential ED or her mental state, again what is very concerning is Sarah's behaviour.
Isabelle looks completely over the shit. She can barely stand being on camera because having had some.interaction with friends, she must realise that her home life and the lack of privacy isn't normal. Their home isn't even a safe space because everything is shared for public consumption.
It doesn't matter what the trigger for a potential ED is, or what Isabelle's mental state is, Sarah and her foul husband will always blame haters. Everything that goes wrong in their lives are because of haters because narcissists never take accountability for their own actions or mistakes.
It is so blatantly obvious that this lifestyle is harming each and every one of their children in some way, but they will never admit it.

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Creepstopher has a mulled wine. It looks like Lazy has some as well. He has become a mulled wine connoisseur. What he is drinking is not mulled wine. He paid £8 for 2 and tastes like hot red wine. He already sounds drunk so must like it.
So he drink drives with all the children in the van 🤔

• Angry