Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Seriously, I can't get over how unattractive creepy Chris is. Sarah is no picture and deserves nothing special but that horrible nonce of a man turns my stomach on his looks alone đŸ€ź

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
In last nights vlog Jace was eating the raspberries fast so Mila wouidn t get many and he even took one from Milas side making out to lazy he would help her reach them, i found that very crafty for a child so young.
If my teenage daughter had lost as much weight as Issy i wouldn’t be buying chewing gum id be making an appointment with the dr, is she blind can she not see whats right in front of her face.
The way she lets Mila go off on her own to the play room is ridiculous anything could happen, where were the lids to the felt pens that had been used to draw all over her ? I know lazy says she has never put anything in her mouth but you can never be sure and in my eyes a baby yes lazy a baby of 15 months should be supervised, you also have the stairs with no baby gate and the log burner with no fireguard both of which are sold on amazon maybe it would have be better to put your babies safety first and bought both instead of a coffee machine which wont get used much because lazy likes hot chocolate and creepy chi latte which is tea đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

• Sad
  • Heart

Elizabeth Allen

I cannot comprehend why parents with very small children arrive at a destination at 2.00am. I know they haven’t traffic hold-ups but surely you would take that into consideration when booking a long trip and plan to leave earlier. They are unbelievable

thegreencow

VIP Member
SURPRISING MY HUSBAND WITH UGLY CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! VLOGMAS DAY 5

Creepstopher has already seen the decorations hung up in the Manor so why does she need to show him them again?

Lazy screeches good morning. She stole Isabelle’s jumper as Creepstopher put it in her pile. Creepstopher and Isla are also wearing a Isabelle’s jumpers. Everyone wears her jumpers because they’re the cosiest. More like the ponce wanted to wear her clothes and had to play dumb to do so. Lazy has been to the girls’ Christmas dance today in a little village with stalls and boutique shops. The girls were amazing and it was a nice atmosphere. There was an ifam named Lily playing the keys in the band. They met a few ifam. Lazy bought a Christmas countdown sign from a little stall. It’s so cute and adorable. She liked the one with the red car but got black. They haven’t done the stockings (calendars) this morning.

Lazy is trying to be good so didn’t get a chip butty, she got a bacon one instead. As if that’s any better. She got chip butties for everyone else. Isla asked the elves to move yesterday and they did. She asked them to do something naughty today and they’ve put stickers on the window. They’re getting caterers in for Christmas this year aka Lazy. She got food warmers from B&M and got £5 off due to a damaged box. She shows us everyone eating chip butties for breakfast. Mila is eating in front of the tv whilst everyone else is gathered around the dinning table. Lazy finished her book - an interactive photo album. No prizes for guessing who the first photo is of. If you guessed it’s favourite child Jace then you are correct. Lazy and Creepstopher are not in the book. She wants to get a new one for them, Prinny and grandparents so she knows everyone in their cult family. Lazy is wrapping it up for Christmas.

Jace interrupts Lazy as she’s vlogging and screeches that he wants to open his advent calendar. Lazy puts Mila down and impatient Jace screeches that he wants to do the calendar again. Prinny seems to have been scratching quite a bit recently. Jace asks Isabelle to go upstairs with him and look for his trains.

Mila heads into the living room to Isla, who opens her own calendar and then helps Mila. Suddenly there is an almighty screech from Jace as he has found his train. Jace walks in front of the camera as Lazy is filming Mila. Creepstopher helps Jace with his calendar. Isla sets up Mila’s wooden Christmas scene. Lazy cackles at Jace’s birds nest hair, which is a mess as Creepstopher brushed it. He gets an orange train. Isla opens his wooden calendar but he doesn’t want to help her. He is far more interested when she shows him he has a chocolate coin. Lazy loves Mila’s chubby fingers. Creepstopher says she has to eat the chocolate in her high chair because of the mess. Lazy shows us what picture she got. She says it’s Jace’s turn to give Prinny her treat from her calendar so of course it’s filmed. Jace wants to throw it to her, even though she’s patiently sat in front of him. Lazy tells him to just put it in her mouth.

Lazy is on a mission deep into the garage. They’re off away again tomorrow. Creepstopher is doing something in the DPD van. He’s as addicted to renovating it as Lazy is to shopping. If she thinks he’s renovating in there then she really is stupid. She’s opening the garage but the key is dodgy. She’s looking for Santa, ginge and the nutcrackers. Christmas stuff is on the right hand side and she’s going to surprise him.

Lazy is in the garage and shows us the Disney book advent calendar Esme and Isla were talking about. She finds ginge and the present boxes. She finds Santa in a bin bag. She’s only taking ginge in as she doesn’t want to overwhelm precious, delicate flower Creepstopher. She thing falls and smashes. The Mary Shittle prams ‘Laura’ bought during lockdown have been dumped in the garage. One is already up in the garage but the other is still in it’s box. The girls said Mila should have a pram whilst Esme has the other. Poor Isla. I very much doubt Esme would want the pram, it would never be used. Mila isn’t tall enough yet but will have it when she’s 3/4. Lazy has to check what smashed. It’s a box that Creepstopher brought out of the van. It’s full of paper plates and marble pattern mugs. One green mug is broken.

Lazy inflates ginge and cackles. She asks how Creepstopher couldn’t love it and tells ginge his dad will be happy to see him. She tells Jace she has a surprise for Dada so she’s showing him. He does an over the top laugh and starts screeching. He shouts for Izzy. Mila comes into the kitchen and walks over to ginge. Jace wants ginge in the living room but Lazy says no as Creepstopher would deflate it.

Lazy shouts for Baaaaaaaaaabe. He films himself walking into the house. She says someone wants to say hello. He stands at the kitchen entrance for a second before walking away. Lazy screeches that Santa's next. Creepstopher walks out the door shaking his head.

Mila is sat next to the advent calendars. Lazy tells her she can’t have anymore but they can open a book. She squeals at her in a baby voice and tells her to choose a book. Lazy moans that she’s reading to herself because Mila is busy trying to open the rest of the pile and her advent calendar. She picks the calendar up. Lazy tells her to put it back but she says no and walks out of the living room with it. Screeching from upstairs as Jace is coming downstairs.

A hyper Jace wants to read the book. He doesn’t want to read the one Mila chose as he wants to read the big one. Lazy reminds him that the elf letter said that one is for Christmas Eve. More screeching. Jace takes the big present and puts it on top of the pile. He says he wants to read the book Lazy is holding. Camera cuts.

It’s been a busy evening. The day flew by. There are piles of clothes everywhere. Lazy tells Creepstopher not to bend over like that again as he has a builder’s butt he needs to try and get some sleep tonight as he’s driving a long way tomorrow. Lazy can’t drive the van. It’s in the UK and they’re very excited. Jace and Isla have had a bath. Creepstopher shouts at Lazy for filming without the light on. Happy marriage and all that
 They’re reading The Night Before Christmas. Jace starts touching and pinching Isla’s ear. He pinches the Cartlidge a little too hard and visibly hurts her. Lazy doesn't give a shit and reminds us he’s obsessed with ears. That is not the point. He is old enough to be told no and introduced to the concept of personal space. The book is so pretty. Isla wants to read the book, Jace wants Lazy to read it but she says Isla is reading.

Screeching at Mila with a big bow on her head. Lazy bought the big bows for everyone for their travels this week. They’re going to Christmas markets and all sorts. Mila tries to put the bow head band back on herself. Isla wonders if the elves are coming on their travels with them. Lazy says they’re not going too far. They can put the elves on the bed. Isla says they’re not sleeping in the van but Lazy tells her they’re not giving anything away. They’re sleeping in the van but not every night. Isabelle goes to bed. Esme tries to yank the headband off Mila’s head.

Lazy has a surprise for Isla. It’s matching cardigans for herself and Mila. Screaming. They will both be wearing them with black leggings tomorrow. They were tempted to buy them for Christmas Day but decided against it. Mila starts saying “mama” as she wants Lazy’s help with her headband. Lazy finally notices. She needs to empty the caravan and make sure it’s empty. Is guard dog Katrina or Granny Groomer coming to stay? There is also washing to do. Come back tomorrow for the festive trip. Lazy is keeping a Isabelle’s cozy jumper.

End of vlog
Trying to wean him off dummies? Sure Lazy, we believe you. They probably give it to him to shut him up.
1670281644911.png

Being told she can be grown up and book her own appointments one minute. Treated like a 5 year old the next. Poor girl.
1670281771707.png

1670282093146.png
1670282053447.png
1670281851659.png

1670281437543.png
1670281558526.png
1670282364858.png
1670282335793.png
1670282477760.png
1670282719957.png

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
I took advantage of the Inghams being at the other end of the country yesterday and visited York. Such a lovely place and far nicer than they make it look on camera. I went past Shittle's shop of horrors too. If I'd seen some of those... things when I was a child I would've been having nightmares for weeks. The whole shop is a mess with the dolls crammed in. They are so freaky and that's just the dolls, Victoria Shittle looks even more terrifying. She should invest in a face lift.

How very big of Lazy to talk about water safety. Only when it suits her though. be careful in shallow seawater but not in a deep Scottish Loch :rolleyes:.

I've stayed at two Air Bnbs this year and both times I have cleaned the flat, ensuring I left it presentable and tidy. I had to throw a tea towel away through fault of my own but I let the host know and replaced it. It's basic respect. You treat other people's belongings as you'd want your own to be treated. The Inghams are the type of people to leave the bins overflowing, toilets unflushed, hair stuck in the plughole and rubbish all over the place.

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Anyone else watch the snippet when they came out of the Santa bit. Santa supposedly got interested in the fact they homeschool & then asked them if they enjoy travelling & told them to share their experiences with everyone to inspire them or something along those lines - funny that but wasn’t vlogged like the rest of it was đŸ€„

Also because we know you read here GET PRINNY TO THE GROOMERS!!!! 😡 You’ve already vlogged that she’s had a rearranged appointment but that day has been and gone now. That poor dog looks terrible & you’ve already said it would help with her ears so why would you continue to let her remain in the poor condition she’s in? Chris has booked himself in for a groom on that balding head of his, ignoring his step daughters plea to get her an appointment booked as well. You are going off in the death trap next week so when will Prinny have her basic care needs tended to? If you don’t want the hassle, rehome her because there is someone out there who would love her. As long as you Sarah Ingham, and your (p) once husband are sorted who cares what happens with the rest of the family eh - vile the pair of you.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

ellier112

Sarah let your child speak fgs- when Izzy and big saz were in the car Izzy kept trying to speak but foghorn wouldn’t let her get a word in why has their channel become all about Sarah

• Sad

Anni1312

Chatty Member
The constant screeching is doing my head in. It gives me a headache. Why do they all screech like crazy??!!!!

In Germany we don't do the Elf thing therefore I'm not familiar with the tradition. But I assume not all normal family go this far with their elf cult - right?

Isla told santa she wants a pink bike .... im betting a tenner she won't get a pink bike! Who is in with me?

The amount of chocolate that was consumed before breakfast is insane. Does she really think white chocolate is healthier than brown?!!! It is the most sugary you can get .... 🙄

Otterwise

VIP Member
Isla and Esme were both so excited about the calendar that Esme has made for Isla. Totally different reaction to their fake squealing over the calendar mountain.
So sweet. This is what matters and what is most special. Loved how Esme made it interactive and interesting for Isla. Their authentic selves without this bullshit vlogging persona malarkey. Family vloggers are the gatekeepers of hell. Their children deserve much better.

Reactions: 32

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
They have no ordered eating pattern at all. And anything they do eat is really unhealthy. They‘re not breakfast people, or lu ch people unless they‘re on holiday and it‘s free. Everything she cooks is full of carbs, cream and cheese. Why can’t they have Greek yoghurt and berries for breakfast? Oh yes, because berries are expensive and Jace eats them like they’re going to be stolen from him. Buy some frozen ones and let them make smoothies. We never see them have a healthy lunch. They get up so late that most mealtimes have passed by so they graze all day on crap and fizzy drinks then eat Sarah’s cheesy slop. Absolutely everything about their life needs a full overhaul.

• Heart

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand the constant going away especially with it being so cold,
those children were happy at home Mila had freedom they were getting ready for christmas this time of year is a time for family getting cosy in your home, its beyond weird to me especially with two small children.

• Heart

skyelau

VIP Member
Mila toddling off to go to playroom, which Sarah says I know she is fine in there BUT that staircase is right by that playroom all it takes is a second for her to climb that stairs and fall, as we all know there is no gate on that stairs :(

• Angry
  • Sad

Stacey90

Poor Prinny. She looks really neglected. It’s utterly shameful. They spend on needless advent calendars and other rubbish but don’t see to their dogs basic needs. I have said this before but I wish Prinny could be rehomed to a loving family. She looks such a good natured dog.

• Sad

Cooper123

VIP Member
Jace pinching Mila again when Sarah and Chris were talking about her breaking her arm. Mila even cried out đŸ˜Ș
Honestly that kid needs sorting! Sarah do some fucking parenting! Fat fucker is too busy shopping and talking into the camera with her big massive moon face! Your kid is horrible to watch, he is hurting your baby! Why the fuck aren't you stepping in and addressing his behaviour and letting him know that he isn't the boss of that house! Fuck sake I'm so angry that they keep making out he's some sort of angel when he's the bloody opposite!

• Sad

Chatty Member
It’s just Cornwall & they’re asking for free stuff to do 😂
Why do they always book trips, turn up and then decide what to do? I've never known anybody go on holiday without having a clue why they're even going.

uwu

VIP Member
I really don’t understand why they would leave their minging mansion to go and stay in a house smaller 8 hours away. Just seems like a total waste of money. Also with all this strep a going around I wouldn’t be dragging my kids around in a van.

I also don’t think what they do is ‘entertainment’ anymore, they vlog just to piss off the haterz. They’d rather keep up this facade and spend disgusting amounts of money than accept we was ever right about them. In 10/15 years time they will be irrelevant and bankrupt, Chris will be on the sex offenders list and Jace in a youth prison.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
This lot really annoy me lately, not only is it the constant bragging and flaunting of money its the constant need to show off. Im very privileged with the job i have but despite being able to afford advent and such i am aware there are others especially right now that are struggling and would rather donate and spend towards helping someone less fortunate than me. To me these lot arent wealthy they just want to portray that they have money and spend stupid amounts on unnecessary things and its not even about the kids the spending is to satisfy sarah and chris. We can tell your not well off sarah your house doesnt scream wealthy its screams miss matched unhomely chav......

Your eldest daughter is clearly struggling with her weight and personally i would be seriously getting her help the fact that she refuses chocolate and sweets, and constantly asks for chewing gum is a SIGN that somethings happening. I dont think its just the comments online neither, its the lack of control she has in her life, everything is filmed or talked about, she has no significant control over any aspect of her life, i bet my 10 quid that she wanted to go to college this september but was guilt tripped into delaying it, you can see that with the comments of 'changes affect all the family' on her question and answer.

Esme is creative and probably the only child that benefits from the 'home-school' scenario however the lack of appointments and regular appointments of dentists, hairdressers and other important appointments is showing a lack of care towards these kids. Dont even get me start of the inability of sarah to allow these kids to grow up. If she really likes creating things why not nurture and encourage that rather than try to keep her interested in dolls.

Isla needs school you can tell shes bored and not being intellectually stimulated through this home school crap... she needs a dentist and hairdressers and other appointments same as all these kids need. She needs to be encouraged to grow and develop not asking for toys aimed at 4 year olds, maybe encourage this by allowing her a more grown up bedroom, shes still sleeping in esme room i see. Theres something shes clearly scared of sleeping alone in her own room maybe ask yourself why?

Jace needs his behaviour in check, hes neglected too, not being around other children, learning, swimming lessons and such. He needs to be taught manners. He needs a dentist hes got sensitive teeth and hes not even 4. Keep regular eye appointments too for the poor child.

Mila, being hit and abused by her older brother doesnt make her a tirant or a little shit. shes clearly neglected jace stealing her food because he doesnt know how to share.

SARAH AND CHRIS IF YOU WANT TO PORTAY A SET FOR LIFE FAMILY YOU TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO DOCTORS,DENTIST, HAIRDRESSING, COUNSILLING APPOINTMENTS AND MAKE SURE THERE HEALTH IS COVERED. YOU HAVE A HOME WHICH IS FULL OF LOVE AND HOMELY. ALL YOU TWO CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELVES ITS CLEAR AS DAY THOSE KIDS INCLUDING ISABELLE DONT WANT THIS CRAPPY LIFE YOU PROVIDE AND NO MATTER HOW MUCH CRAP YOU GIVE THEM ITS NOT GOING TO CHANGE THAT. WHAT IS IS PUTTING THEIR BASIC NEEDS AHEAD OF YOUR OWN WISHES AND DESIRES. INSTEAD OF SPENDING 30K ON A VAN WHY NOT SPEND IT ON DOING THE HOUSE UP, PROVIDING YOUR CHILDREN WITH THE BEST CARE POSSIBLE. WHY NOT PAY FOR IZZY TO DO A JANUARY FAST TRACK GCSE AT A LOCAL COLLEGE INSTEAD OF TRAPSING AROUND ON HOLIDAYS NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH. WHY NOT ACTUALLY PROVIDE THEM WITH A ROUTINE AND LIFE THEY ACTUALLY WANT THEY DONT WANT THIS SHIT SHOW.

in terms of developing content for youtube why not go down different path, why not do pallet videos, why not do house decorating videos rather than van videos no one wants to watch. People watched you for family life not van life so maybe appeal to your audience and dont listen to the nonence thats spouted out.

In terms of christmas making massive piles doesnt make you better than any one it actually shows you up for the materiallistic person you are and that you value tat and crap over a loving home and providing your children with gifts they actually appreciate. I think many kids appreciate 5 nice gifts off their wishlist than 50 made up of tat they dont want or need.

• Heart

Ronnie2New

This hair appointment business completely debunks this Issy is always out with friends lie. Does she have to run it past these two and their arrangements before she can go out with her mates then? Why not go for a haircut when out with her mates on girls days out? Buy hair dyes and make up and go back to her friends house to do it all. I’ll tell you why, it doesn’t happen.
and IF that poor girl does have an ED the blame will be solely put on haters. They’ll take zero responsibility themselves

Totally agree. I think we cross posted
It doesn’t happen because everyone has to run everything past Chris. He holds the purse strings. She should have her own bank account with money being put into every time they get paid. But the poor girl has to beg. She would love some good quality items and she’s simply not allowed them. She works everyday and when she’s not on camera she’s looking after the kids. She has no life of her own. Chris constantly belittles her and then pretends it’s just banter. Even Sarah treats her like shit. They are all for Chris’s kids and Sarah is so unhappy she has to buy something everyday just to get through the day. I want Isabelle to meet a bf/gf just so she can get out from under their grip.

I’m going to be a little bit controversial but I’m really uncomfortable with the way people are talking about Isabelle having an eating disorder. Yes she’s lost weight but it’s not been really rapidly, if you look at her Insta, like people say. She was obviously not happy with how she looked so did something about it. She wanted to join the gym this time last year, or even before that, but her lazy arse mother couldn‘t be bothered to take her and how else would she have got there, so she’s taken control of her diet.

As a very thin woman myself, I find it really offensive when other people say that thin limbs look like sticks, or when people comment that they can see “sticky out joints”. Your joints aren’t supposed to be covered in layers of fat.

I don‘t see an eating disorder in Isabelle. I see a teenager who is a healthy weight. I think she’s over being vlogged hence why she’s always upstairs, doing schoolwork or reading. IF however, she does potentially have an ED then all the talk on here of her weight loss is really dangerous because if she reads here it will prove to her, in her own way, that’s she‘s doing something right.

I’m not in any way wanting to police the thread it’s just my opinion.
have you completely missed the fact that Sarah has said herself the way Isabelle has lost weight is unhealthy and she doesn’t recommend it. Isabelle has said when she’s hungry she will chew chewing gum instead of eating. People are worried about her.

Last edited:
  • Heart