Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Klp86

VIP Member
If my daughter had openly told me she chews gum so that she doesn't eat, I would not be supplying her more gum, ffs. Why is she encouraging that behaviour?!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

joelleforest

I TRULY cannot stand Jaceā€™s ear fondling obsession. It is the cringiest thing Iā€™ve ever seen. I somewhat understand (??) when he was a babyā€¦ but heā€™s almost 4. Why is he constant pulling on Milas ears. And clearly not just hersā€¦. Now Isla??? God it makes me want to vomit.

Why on gods green earth wonā€™t they tell him to STOP! As a baby, that must be the most frustrating feeling. Someone constantly pulling on your ears and you canā€™t say anything about it. Canā€™t wait for her to properly start talking and tell him to GET AWAYYYYYGG

• Sad
  • Heart

Northlanmum1

At the start of the vlog Sarah says about Isabelle going to her hair done "she has been asking for about a month for her dad to book her an appointment"

Am I the only one who finds it so strange that a dad is making a hair appointment for his teenage daughter? And that she needed to ASK HIM in the first place?!

CwtchyCoo

I'm not a fan of either family, but at least Zoe is giving her viewers what they want. They want to see Christmas activities and cute clips of little ones enjoying the magic, as it helps them forget about how shit the world is right now. Just compare the 2 without clicking on them. The Ingham's vlogs could be from any time this year, makeovers, dentist visits (yawn) there's nothing Christmassy about them other than giving presents, and we all know that's a daily occurrence. šŸ˜€

This screams Christmas, even without the titles / descriptions

View attachment 1783440

Compared to this...

View attachment 1783439
Yup, nothing says Vlogmas like a banner with "SEVERE TOOTH PAIN" written across it, a smug looking Esme and a pedalo doing a gang sign. I mean it's a John Lewis ad campaign in the making really.

• Haha

Hatshepsut

How unfortunate for them that this house has a working clock on the wall.

We have the kids trooping into the kitchen as the lazy one announces that they've just woken up...clock shows it's 20 minutes to 12.
A few minutes later she says they went to bed very late and the girls didn't get up until about 10am.

Then we have her saying they're ready to go out and it's one o'clock...clock shows it's 2pm.
Small, stupid lies that just spew out of her mouth daily and in front of the kids. Creepy will be ripping the batteries out of that clock as we speak, just like he does with the ones at home.

They don't even sit down with the pizzas until 7:30, then after they've eaten they start to watch a film and an episode of something or other.

So the children probably had a piece of toast and a handful of sweets before being dragged to a freezing cold beach to perform like a troop of monkeys to earn the family crust.
Quick, you two run through the cold sea into that cave, sling Jace and Mila onto the sand to show what fake fun they're having.

Right everybody stand together and prattle on about how you all love to do this stuff, look happy, stop shivering and pretend you're grateful.

Fuck off you lying pair of grifters.

CF2DA640-033E-4682-9A9A-F94E8E57D6D5.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Web30

VIP Member
I think it was said that jace had pens out when lazy asked how sheā€™d found one. When kids draw on themselves they usually do it on their arms or legs or get ink round their mouths where theyā€™ve chewed it.
Also, pens with lids should be kept well out of the way and used under supervision really so your playroom is not child friendly is it

I see her taking a pack of 24 cans of cream soda to her room
I dont believe a 1 year old would even have the hand conordination needed to draw those lines, and how is she meant to have reached to the side of her head like that. I really think it was Jace. Also straight away they were talking about her needing a nap.. how about giving her a bath and cleaning her up!

• Angry
  • Sad

Scotblock

VIP Member
When creepy said to Isabelle to make her own hair appointment I would have been tempted to say ā€œok, now can I have my own money that Iā€™ve earned over the years to pay for thatā€

Neck lace

VIP Member
More secret group screenshots šŸ˜Š
He's the cute one for doing the ear pulling thing and the one year old baby is the thug when she tells him she's had enough! All narcissistic parents have a 'golden child' and a 'scapegoat child'. Poor little Mila, it's heartbreaking šŸ˜”

Lazy also sees her husband as a good, decent person who never does anything wrong. In contrast, she views his victims as lying, attention seekers. You're sick in the head Lazy. And so is your husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

thegreencow

VIP Member
SEVERE TOOTHACHE - SCARY DENTIST VISIT! VLOGMAS DAY 1

Vlogmas intro is as hideous as ever. If there was a competition for the worst vlogmas intro on YouTube the Inghams would win hands down every single year.

Jace and Mila share a plate of raspberries. Jace reached for her ear. Mila is also eating a brioche. Lazy has decided to set up some toys around the coffee table, even though Creepstopher hates it. Did he really think the house would always be tidy when he dipped his wick and left a baby inside Lazy? Lazy calls Mila a cheeky cheeky girl and tells her to get out of her learning tower herself when she asks for help down. Eventually she films her climbing down. She is dressed like a child from 1852. Time lapse of playing.

Creepstopher says he dressed Mila good. He cuts an apple for her. Then he goes over and tickles Jace, saying he looks gorgeous. Jace tells him to stop because heā€™s ruining his watching of the tv. Creepstopher is shocked that this is the first vlogmas video. Comment below what you think of the intro. This is the last day of normality for the whole of December. The busyness starts tomorrow and he has a list but blurs it out as it has private things on it. Pay the Very bill, book a room at the Ibis, message *insert vulnerable teenage girlā€™s name* on Instagram, beg at least 25 small businesses for freebies and mention the coffee machine on the vlog. There are amazing videos coming up and this will be the best vlogmas. Creepstopher transforms into Christine to talk about Milaā€™s doll.

Creepstopher loves this time of year as he can lock Lazy out of the Amazon account under the premise of there being something she canā€™t see. He can order van goodies he wouldnā€™t usually be allowed to order. There are bits heā€™ll need next week so itā€™s in her best interest. I bet Jace and Mila are sick for Christmas after being made to sleep in the van in this freezing cold weather.

Weā€™re about to find out Esmeā€™s fate. Creepstopher opens a door. Theyā€™re at the dentist. Creepstopher laughs at Esme being scared. She forgot to brush her teeth before coming out. She has an x-ray and her first filling. Creepstopher announces it as if itā€™s something to be proud of. Esme talks us though the procedure. They discovered that Esme has an issue with two of her back teeth where the enamel hasnā€™t formed properly when she was a baby. Lazy had the same problem and had a filling a couple of years ago. They need to pick up Isla and head to the dance rehearsal.

Mila gives a doll to a screeching Lazy. Lazy tells her to take it back to the playroom. She has to nip out to the shops as she had an idea for Isabelleā€™s advent calendar but hadnā€™t done it yet. In their family they send stuff to the elves and they bring it back. Isabelleā€™s isnā€™t being sent to the elves. She did an advent vlog. Moaning about Wowcher. She was only sent one Stranger Things calendar and no one is replying. She canā€™t give anyone it now as she canā€™t give to one and not the other. Canā€™t they just share? I doubt Esme will be interested anyway. Lazy has booked a fun day out for tomorrow. Sheā€™s excited about the intro. When Creepstopher gets back from dance Lazy is off to the caravan for a change of scenery and do a few bits. Milaā€™s gifts havenā€™t been sent to Santa yet. Moaning about the now discounted stockings. Granny Groomer told her and has ordered the C and S. So there was no need for the ifam to waste their money!! Lazy is fuming. Mila has drawn on her head.

Creepstopher has made a latte. Lazy has no idea where Mila got the pen from as the playroom is child friendly. Creepstopher has taken his piercing out and it looks a little red. He tells her it was Jace as he got his best colours out. I bet he drew on her as well, thatā€™s why sheā€™s so upset. Itā€™s dark outside but Lazy and Creepstopher ask Mila if she wants a nap. She walked over with a Christmas present saying ā€œpleaseā€. Lazy says heā€™s a scammer. He has never bought her an advent calendar, even though he always says he will. She bought him a Hersheys one. Jace is on the naughty step crying because he slammed a kitchen cupboard. The advent calendar was in the boot so he went to clean the car and kept asking Lazy if there was anything he couldnā€™t see. She had forgotten about the calendar and wondered why he kept asking. She went out, found the calendar and he lied about not seeing it. Two Amazon packages arrived the next day and itā€™s a cosmetic/soap/bath bomb advent calendar. Creepstopher says Lazy is the scammer. Sitting next to them is a snuggle hoodie box that is not Tat and Me. Mila climbs across the back of the sofa, squeezing behind Creepstopher. Discussion about how Lazy pronounces ā€œsawā€ as ā€œsewā€. Creepstopher tells Lazy to stop talking and get him a bag of crisps. Lazy loves accents. People comment on her accent as itā€™s different to Katrinaā€™s proper yorkshire. Lazy has no idea when her accent changed but thinks it was when she got her first boyfriend and went to Sixth Form with people who speak like her.

Jace has fallen asleep on the grand staircase naughty step. He was there for 4 minutes. Lazy says he slammed the cupboard because he was tired. Creepstopher picks him up and takes him to bed. Lazy tells Mila sheā€™s next.

Lazy is in the caravan thinking about travelling. She was going to tell us what she bought the chuldren for Christmas but instead sheā€™s doing that for Sarah Screeches. She shows us the Little Dutch doll she got for Mila. Lazy is showing us what sheā€™s doing for Isabelle as by the time this vlog is live the joke wouldā€™ve been done. Isabelle wonā€™t eat sweets of chocolate. She drinks tea but sheā€™s not putting a tea bag in. Lazy is extra. She thought about what Isabelle loves and she loves chewing gum. If the girls asks for minstrels sheā€™ll ask for gum. Lazy has an epiphany to do a chewing gum advent calendar but 24 packs is excessive. The task was finding different flavours. She found a good selection including peppermint, apple, melon mint, strawberry menthol and eucalyptus, blueberry, bubblemint, tropical and bubble fresh. Some ifam are probably ripping Lazy to shreds but at least Isabelle will enjoy her calendar. She wants her to enjoy the flavours as it will be cool. She doesnā€™t know how to do it. Time lapse of her taking the gum out of the packets and putting it in the drawers. Lazy had to try all the flavours and had her head blown off by the airwaves. She bets Isabelle is the only person in the world with a chewing gum advent calendar. Lazy is filming her Sarah Screeches video today, days before she usually does.

Filming finished. Lazy shows us the wooden piggy bank. The girls had one that flashes but she wanted a subtle one for Mila. It comes with a book.

Dinner done. Lazy does a 3, 2, 1 of wrapping a launderette toy Aldi box. Then she glues plastic cups on in the shape of a Christmas tree. The box isnā€™t big enough. She has to miss 6 days out. Sheā€™s never doing this again as it took her so long. It isnā€™t worth the stress and it takes her 10 years. A cup has already fallen off. She forgets to add a star and use gold paper on two cups for the base. The presents might be funny. Time for a bath.

End of vlog
Definitely not drawn by Mila. In a few months we'll hear about Jace's bad behaviour when he becomes more uncontrollable.
1669928618857.png
1669928660680.png

1669928563169.png
1669928570877.png
1669928750173.png
1669928553658.png
1669929524676.png

1669928807503.png
1669928855831.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
How chaotic does Sarah make her childrenā€™s lives šŸ¤Æ.
- With so many advent calendars it was sensory overload, completely meaningless and utter carnage.
- None of the children grasped the point of the calendars ie the count down to Christmas Day.
- Izzy seemed to be confused by the one piece of chewing gum a day, did she ask why she didnā€™t just put a packet in?
- Sarah repeatedly saying that the younger two were having an emotional day ā€¦.. well no shit Sherlock, you made the morning so utterly chaotic that they were overwhelmed. - - She was literally laughing at her son for being frustrated that he wasnā€™t managing to play with his train on the cardboard track and it was actually Isla that came up with a solution and sorted it for her.
And to top it all off, she is going to make them do this every morning šŸ˜¬

• Sad
Reactions: 45

Impleo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 19.40.46.png
Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 19.40.39.png

Fantasy vs reality in one post

I will just put out there for a thread with a great name, how totally different this year is so different from last year.
Just as the vlogmas this is a rerun from last thread.

Has he done this himself to save Ā£Ā£Ā£?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My daughter has anorexia and I see a lot of what we saw at the start of this disease in Isabelle. Chewing gum is a massive red flag. The fact she ā€œdoesnā€™t like chocolateā€ even through she quite happily ate it in the past- the mind games that the eating disorder will play makes you think you are going mad.
My daughter didnā€™t get any help for hers until her weight dropped dangerously low and then suddenly itā€™s systems all go getting her the helped she needed, even though I had been begging for help beforehand.
The lack of confidence in Isabelle and just the kind of deep unhappiness you can see inside her is really upsetting to watch. I really really hope they get her some help. The longer eating disorders are allowed to continue, the more they become entrenched and the harder they are to break.
The worst thing about treating eating disorders is the HOURS and HOURS you have to sit them them to force them to eat, not allow any excuses, many people have to give up work to be with their loved one to eat their 3 meals and 3 snacks per day every day. All the therapy in the world might be great, but you have to force them to eat and not let the eating disorder win. Life stops until after food. 6x a day, every day. Itā€™s much more time consuming than looking after a baby or toddler! Certainly not much time left to vlog.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
We don't have lots of money or a massive house but we've just put our Christmas decorations up and I personally think our fireplace looks so much nicer than the monstrosity that Sarah has spent over Ā£60 on
I think it looks really sweet. I live in a tiny little cabin in the Oregon forest, and we don't have a lot of room, so our tree has to be tiny too. I've built a collection of Union Jack/England themed ornaments over the years, so my tree helps with my homesickness at this time of year. It's modest, meaningful and minimal, which represents our family's view of christmas perfectly. But if i don't pile up 400 presents under the tree for my son, how will everybody know how much credit card debt I'm in much i love him?! šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20221203-083708_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43