Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose28454

VIP Member
My understanding is that they can claim back the VAT on anything business related, so since they make money from filming their life it's a very blurred line of what should be classed as business and what they would be spending money on anyway. I would think they massively take the piss and claim back as much as possible. However, they still need to pay for most of the cost and the way they spend money on things they don't even want, they are still throwing away money in the hopes of keeping the channel going and giving in to Sarah's shopping addiction.
It’s not just the Vat they can claim their spending as a business expense and it reduces their tax liability

• Sad
Reactions: 6

TinkerBelle

I’m waiting for Sarah to pronounce Mousehole

Sarah in her mind thinks Jace hair is like Stacey Solomons little boy😀

Same as she tells Jace to say mamma /dadda she thinks it’s posh.

When I looked it’s available tonight .do you think they’ve booked just 2 nights rest of time in van
It's not available until the 13th - the 7th, 8th and 9th have lines through them but I had to zoom in to see them

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I’ve never listened to Kanye I thought he was an under 25 thing I dunno but isn’t creepy a bit old?
Sorry for any older Kanye fans on the thread I just thought it would be more for the kids 🤷‍♀️

I’ve never listened to Kanye I thought he was an under 25 thing I dunno but isn’t creepy a bit old?
Sorry for any older Kanye fans on the thread I just thought it would be more for the kids 🤷‍♀️
No, I bought his first album as a teenager, I’m 35 now 😊
ANyhooo, just away to watch the minghams vlog x

Ronnie2New

Young girls can be thin I know in my friend group hardly anyone is bigger than a size ten and some are a 6-8 you can see that with Izzy’s friends and Mia fizz.
When did I say young girls can’t be thin? What are you talking about? 🤷🏻‍♀️ You have taken my post and completely twisted it out of contex.

• Haha

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
There is just one thing I don’t understand about Isabelle though. Those crop tops. Why does she always buy and wear them when she’s clearly self conscious.
It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s what Sarah orders and Isabelle doesn’t get much say.

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
So Thing 2 has made an "ideas" video for her icult.. someone has been busy BEGGING for free crap. To then act like she has the idea to buy what was already given to them. Another THREE (at least) undeclared ads.

18 in this one. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they are doing.
Guarantee thing 2 says will be no longer after January.

Attachments

• Wow

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
I didn't watch the vlog properly because Chris and Jace do my head in. Did I hear them right? They are buying each person 4 secret santa gifts 2 are to cost £5 each and 2 are to cost no more than £20 each? So each person spends £50 per person? So that's £350 on pointless rubbish? Read the room Sarah, Country in financial crisis, people choosing between heating and eating, and you just flaunt your tat buying even more than usual. Good move!!

Yes as they state regularly that vlogging is their full time job.
I wasn't talking about the channels. I was referring to the garbage blankets she sells. The order machine sits in the kitchen. It was silent AF! PICTURE in previous comments
They have four channels. And apparently two other business' they run from that house.

Firstly I’ve never said she has an ED. She has made some concerning comments about how she diets. I’ve previously said that she looks healthy. What I find it bizarre is she wears revealing clothes when she’s clearly uncomfortable doing so. And as previously stated I understand why she would wear clothes like that for Instagram ect for validation but in vlogs she’s clearly self conscious. I have been thin all my life. My nickname was mowgli. And although I am recovered and a grown adult sized 4-6 I would never wear anything that would show my arms, thighs or stomach so I find it odd Isabelle chooses the clothes she does.
I am very much aware people come in all shapes and sizes thank you.
All of you guys realize that she DOESN'T buy her own clothes. What she likes, she is unable to get. She is practically forced to wear stuff too small for her

Last edited:

Lynx

VIP Member
I didn't watch the vlog properly because Chris and Jace do my head in. Did I hear them right? They are buying each person 4 secret santa gifts 2 are to cost £5 each and 2 are to cost no more than £20 each? So each person spends £50 per person? So that's £350 on pointless rubbish? Read the room Sarah, Country in financial crisis, people choosing between heating and eating, and you just flaunt your tat buying even more than usual. Good move!!
I have only watched a tiny bit of the vlog, so don't know what was fully said about secret santa. They only do secret santa, they don't do any other sibling or parent gifts, but then again the kids receive so much they don't really need to.

Gar7893

I have a feeling they may be in Wales, they’ve never been have they. I’m based in South Wales, recently moved to by the coast. There’s winter wonderlands in both Cardiff and Swansea. Lots of villages do Christmas things too, will let you know if I spot them in the wild. Not sure how they’ll hide where exactly they are, unless they start to film a few days behind again??