Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Didnā€™t know there was an age limit on listening to music. Shite if the age limit on listening to Kanye is 25 I Best Buy some more anti wrinkle cream to allow me to listen to his music without appearing too old for it šŸ«£
There isnā€™t but his key demographic is males 18-24

Reactions: 3

uwu

VIP Member
That's what they do for trips, food, clothes, equipment, basically ANYTHING you see on those vlogs will be gotten back in tax . Lazy said it in a group at some point. They claim their you tube as employment, so anything used, is then claimed.
Donā€™t they just get the tax back or do they get the full amount back?

Web30

VIP Member
Well isabelle has proved how much of a pair of liars Sarah & Chris are, in her sassybelle vlog with her friends at concert she is saying goodbye to her friends and hopes to see them soon then arrives home, yet according to chris and sarah they had a sleepover lol well and truly busted lol
She vlogged it!! Why does everything have to be content.

I think they did stop, they were in mcds at 1am next shot was daylight and them saying good bye

Last edited:
Yes ,sending you biggest hugs and so much love ccj ,xox..(my friend has GBS and needs chemo every fortnight.,it`s drastically affected her immune system and she suffers with neuropathy).Look after you ,keep warm this winter xox

Where i am in the South of England they are a must.x Not sure about other areas though?x
thank you lovely one and much positivity to your friend too ā¤

• Heart

hmmm_no

VIP Member
Sheā€™s 16ish months old, sheā€™s not old enough to make decisions like that. You would still encourage them to put one on rather than just go with what they want at that age - especially when you are miles away from home & lots of common cold weather illnesses around. The suck ups really boil my piss as well, jumping on the back of Sarahā€™s comments like school girl bullies, being nasty to anyone who dares comment something (which in this case is just a normal, common sense question).
My goddaughter is a feisty little redhead and she would scream the whole street down if you put a hat on her head from the age of six months to......about this year, I'd say (she turns 6 next week). They've made do with ear covers and hoods but it's always worrisome when it's as cold as it is here. To this day, I can't wear hats and my mother despaired of me and was certain I was going to die of pneumonia or something because I was always bareheaded.

Reactions: 2

Ronnie2New

Sorry that was unintentional itā€™s hard to say what you mean via text sometimes, I was thinking of when you said that you wouldnā€™t wanna show your tummy and I was the exact same when I was chubby Iā€™d always cover it with a cushion or my arms or a baggy jumper, I also know a girl with an ED and she was the same always wearing baggy stuff with layers and never showing anything.
I meant that I agreed and that some girls are just skinny not everyone has an ED they just diet a lot to stay small I know a lot of people like that and they like to show off their legs and stomach in cropped tops etc, Izzy doesnā€™t seem self conscious when she goes out with friends in short tops etc which is something I would never have done when I was self conscious about my body.
Firstly Iā€™ve never said she has an ED. She has made some concerning comments about how she diets. Iā€™ve previously said that she looks healthy. What I find it bizarre is she wears revealing clothes when sheā€™s clearly uncomfortable doing so. And as previously stated I understand why she would wear clothes like that for Instagram ect for validation but in vlogs sheā€™s clearly self conscious. I have been thin all my life. My nickname was mowgli. And although I am recovered and a grown adult sized 4-6 I would never wear anything that would show my arms, thighs or stomach so I find it odd Isabelle chooses the clothes she does.
I am very much aware people come in all shapes and sizes thank you.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Iā€™m sorry for those who have gone though an ED. I have as well, multiple times.

But Izzy is a child, who has been subjected to some pretty harsh emotional treatment over the years. Not to mention her step father has groooomed teens her age. I am not shaming girls or women who have had ED. I would NEVER. And in my original post, I stated I hate commenting on womenā€™s bodies.

That being said, a teen who has been forced into the spotlight for years, with clearly shitt parents, one who has admitted her daughter has clear disordered eating, you absolutely cannot tell me you donā€™t see a difference in these two pictures, one year apart. And itā€™s absolutely not a puberty thing, especially after Sarah said Izzy lost weight in an unhealthy way etc. There are others that show it better, but (big) frankly, I donā€™t care to look, because I know they exist. I care about her. End of.

and no, she shouldnā€™t be the ā€œsame sizeā€ as her 13 year old sister, weird of you to even compare. Iā€™m not comparing her to ANYONE other than herself, listening to what Sarah says, and what they themselves put out there. Izzy is a lovely human, and she deserves better.
Izzy has become very tall maybe itā€™s a growth spurt šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Itā€™s just a photo - you can see from the vlog sheā€™s been tall for a couple of years. This was taken May 2020 for instance (again just a photo)
Yeh but she wears platform shoes in some of the photos, what I mean is the ones that are the same height are more genuine because itā€™s harder to make yourself shorter than taller

Reactions: 1