Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
Iā€™ve never ever heard anyone pronounce porcelain like Sarah.
The neck lace doesnā€™t really bother me. The one that grated on me the most is when she says ā€œon a night timeā€.
Or the classic ā€˜good morning this morningā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 4

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
This is the one and only time I will stick up for the Inghams as the bulky reusable nappies are actually much better for babys/toddlers hips than the slim disposable ones. They automatically position the hips where they should be, itā€™s just that society has got so used to seeing babies/toddlers in thin disposable nappies now.
my niece went from disposable to reusable and its so much better, yes it takes longer and itā€™ll be more messy but its so much more adjustable and less likely to rip

• Heart

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
what part does someone call him a p word it sounds like c saying ā€œmiliaā€ to me can someone screenrecord it

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Letā€™s not pretend the Suggs/deyes are relatable and not pricks. Itā€™s just that they are less pricks than the creep and his enabler wife

Zoe sugg being relatable on an advent calendar is laughable
Agree. I can't believe people are saying how good a mum Zoe is šŸ™ˆ

Rose28454

VIP Member
Isabelle does chose them. She picked all her SHEIN orders and even on a recent shopping trip she wanted a a lace corset top and Sarah said no. I understand her posting in clothes like that on Instagram for validation but when sheā€™s wearing things like that on the vlog sheā€™s constantly putting her arm around her waist or covering herself with a cushion or child. I just donā€™t get it.
I suffered with an ED at a young age. About 6 and eneded up being tubed. Iā€™m fine with food and have been for a long time but even though Im thin I wouldnā€™t dare wear anything that showed my arms or tummy. Even on holiday I wear those full sleeve sun protection vests.
maybe itā€™s just a cry for help. I donā€™t know. I just find it a little odd.
I think sheā€™s told by her parents to show some flesh. Her pj bottoms always seemed to be rolled over to show her belly. Disgusting parents those poor kids

whatamess123

VIP Member
Didnā€™t know there was an age limit on listening to music. Shite if the age limit on listening to Kanye is 25 I Best Buy some more anti wrinkle cream to allow me to listen to his music without appearing too old for it šŸ«£
Don`t worry.Here`swhere i admit to only knowing him due to him marrying into that other family i can`t stand. :)

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Isabelle does chose them. She picked all her SHEIN orders and even on a recent shopping trip she wanted a a lace corset top and Sarah said no. I understand her posting in clothes like that on Instagram for validation but when sheā€™s wearing things like that on the vlog sheā€™s constantly putting her arm around her waist or covering herself with a cushion or child. I just donā€™t get it.
I suffered with an ED at a young age. About 6 and eneded up being tubed. Iā€™m fine with food and have been for a long time but even though Im thin I wouldnā€™t dare wear anything that showed my arms or tummy. Even on holiday I wear those full sleeve sun protection vests.
maybe itā€™s just a cry for help. I donā€™t know. I just find it a little odd.
Young girls can be thin I know in my friend group hardly anyone is bigger than a size ten and some are a 6-8 you can see that with Izzyā€™s friends and Mia fizz.

• Angry

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Oh you know theyā€™re very good at both counting and geography. Switzerland, Slovenia, Greece, Mainland Greece šŸ˜‚
I couldnā€™t remember their route but I didnā€™t think it was through 14 countries.
They went to Croatia & Albania too, I think šŸ¤”

Does anyone remember their full route of Countries ?

joelleforest

No, I didnā€™t miss that, but then I donā€™t believe a word that comes out of Sarahā€™s mouth. Every time her lips move she tells a lie. She doesnā€™t have a healthy eating pattern so Iā€™m not going to take diet advice from her. If I lived in the Mingham house Iā€™d rather eat dust than the shit that Sarah serves up, tbh.

I get that people are worried about Isabelle but I think people have, also, lost sight of what a healthy body should look like and atm Isabelle looks healthy to me.
Youā€™re missing the point that she didnā€™t do it in a healthy way. And Sarah even said that.

In the Izzy hair cut flog..sarah is shopping again šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ she tried a fleece on and filmed herself ..did she actually pay for that fleece, she had it on whilst she shopped and vlogged in the car or is it a case of Seacroft light fingers šŸ¤”??

vhopper2000

Does anyone actually have Jess screen shots I can see the one on Google saying waiting Peterpan/skinny dip but the one that says sneak out and meet me? Iā€™ve just been reading his news articles

Reactions: 3

Ronnie2New

Going out on a limb here, maybe sheā€™s been sent messages or had comments from a certain someone about her body and telling her to show it off more, and sheā€™s doing it for them, not herself, thatā€™s why she looks awkward doing so?
That could absolutely be the case.

• Sad

Web30

VIP Member
You can run a business from your home, you just have to have both content insurance and business insurance. I've run my business from home for the last 10 years. Never had a problem. All you have to legally do is display your business address or po box address clearly.
Would thier channel be classed as running a business from home?