Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Super random but do we think isabelle even has her own bank account? I got sent my first debit card when i was 14 and i use to put my Christmas/bday money into the account and was able to buy my own stuff. Shes 17 and im slightly worried shes not got one and isnt have her share of what she is making from the channel
I hope she does. You can get a bank card at age 11 now, my son got his last year and loves checking the app on his iPad to see how much he has in his account and using contactless payment.

Reactions: 8

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Wonder if itā€™s Planet Crochet that crochets Esmeā€™s crocheted animals. YARN šŸ„±

Gotmepopcorn

Chatty Member
Reflective thinking isnā€™t always a good thing. However Iā€™m touched by the blessings of others

It will be ten years on Christmas Day that ā€˜him upstairsā€™ had a survivable heart attack but was left with ongoing neurological deficit,

We have since enjoyed some fabulous carers, the support of locals and the pleasure of our animalsā€¦ā€¦ This is dwarfed by a phone call tonight from a young lady who previously did our shopping. Sheā€™d heard the boss was a little better and she wanted to push him in his wheelchair to see the village Christmas tree which was lit up yesterday. That lovely girl had remembered him saying it was the last thing he saw when being blue lighted to the hospital on Christmas Day a decade ago. Iā€™m in bitsā€¦.

Apologies if Iā€™m over-sharing but you lot keep me going and the milk of human kindness is something the Inghamā€™s will never sup.
Am with you in regards my friend xx

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
That is what my family have done for as long as I can remember.
Parents and other relatives send their gifts to Santa and he decides if youā€™ve been good enough to bring them to you. None of our presents are from Santa, heā€™s just the delivery guy šŸ˜‚.
Iā€™ve always done this with my children and my partners family also do this.
We must be stupid, stupid šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø.
This is what we do as well. Helps when i want to buy something and my daugthers with us šŸ¤£

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
If I can ever afford it, I want to spend Christmas in Australia someday. I don't even celebrate Christmas (Jewish & Pagan family with a fair few atheists lol) but I love the decor and festivities and honestly, beach and bbq for Christmas?? SIGN ME UP. If I remember, I should post a picture of the desolate wasteland that is the northern US at Christmas.

Making memories, that's exactly what your kids really deserve! Toys and tat they will outgrow or lose or break and forget but memories of fun activities are forever.
Thatā€™s so true I only remember a handful of presents the ones I really wanted, I canā€™t even remember what I had last Christmas šŸ˜‚

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Haha šŸ˜‚
I think sheā€™s counted the UK and Italy & France twice šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s that dim, it would not surprise me in the slightest šŸ¤£ Looking forward to seeing whoā€™s neck of the woods in UK they are gracing with their presence this week.

• Sad

sneakypeak04

Iā€™m waiting for Sarah to pronounce Mousehole

Sarah in her mind thinks Jace hair is like Stacey Solomons little boyšŸ˜€

Same as she tells Jace to say mamma /dadda she thinks itā€™s posh.

When I looked itā€™s available tonight .do you think theyā€™ve booked just 2 nights rest of time in van
In her mind she may think it but reality nothing like it šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø maybe if she looks after it and trimmed it etc but not as it is šŸ˜¦

• Sad

Loubywoobywoo

Chatty Member
That chewing gum advent calendar šŸ¤¢ wonā€™t they go nasty out of the packet?
And it would hardly cost anything to put a pack of gum in each drawer. Plus if you have the packaging, you know what flavour you are getting,

Not sticking up for them but 2 of mine napped right up to school age (one of them has a disability though). If heā€™s deficient in something that wonā€™t help with tiredness either & it looked like it was probably past a normal 3yo bedtime as well. He looked like heā€™d been sobbing though as he had that little shudder they make when theyā€™ve been crying heavily :(
I nannied two girls who were three and six years old when I started. The older one stopped napping at about 3, apparently, but the younger one could sleep all afternoon after lunch if I let her ( after lunch at 1/1.30 until 4 pm was her longest one). She may have been a bit unwell that day or slept badly the night before, but she would nap on Wednesdays ( no school in France on Wednesday, so I worked all day) for at leat an hour after lunch.

Last edited:

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Iā€™m really bored so Iā€™ve just watched Dad v Girls secret Santa no budget. I donā€™t condone vlogging families, but this one has read the room and genuinely enjoyed themselves and seem to like each other. Itā€™s a stark difference to the Inghamā€™s.

What the hell are the stupid rules Sarah was making up on the spot with their ridiculous secret Santa. No budget. Makes sense. One gift no budget (we all know they always have a budget - cheap, tacky shite), and three other gifts with budgets and all gifts beginning with the first four letters of their names except Izzy who has difficult letters. So many silly rules. Just do no budget and get the girls a freaking laptop each and pay for distance ed! Youā€™re welcome.

I cannot believe the shear amount of crap she has been giving Jace in the lead up to Christmas. The baby does not need any chocolate and if sheā€™d never had it, sheā€™d be fine with some fruit. Donā€™t get me wrong, I go big at Xmas because itā€™s just my thing and I enjoy it, but everything is well thought out and I know they are things my kids will love and get enjoyment and use from. Everything she buys has to be on sale and a bargain. Itā€™s not a bargain if itā€™s not bloody wanted or needed in the first place.

I canā€™t believe Isabelle doesnā€™t have her own bank card and money. She needs to be making decisions and choices because sheā€™ll be 18 next year. She needs to be encouraged to take driving lessons and to get her license. Itā€™s the best thing to do as a young person, it gives you so much freedom.
Berries are very much expensive and they go fast just imagine you can buy a multipack of twirl for a pound and have a real snack šŸ˜‚šŸ˜³

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
Ok I need to say something.

At first I didnā€™t really know what people meant. But then the topic changed so I didnā€™t want to ask. Tried to forget about it. But it just kept coming up and I canā€™t hide it any longerā€¦

I SAY NECK LACE šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚
I know plenty of people that do too, I suspect many people do who I know, it's just not a word that comes up in conversation that much!

I say some other things that Sarah gets the piss taken out of her for, sometimes I can't imagine it said any other way.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
I do a December 1st box, it's just things like books and PJ's theh use throughout December, it's things I'd normally buy anyway like hot chocolate, PJ's new slippers. Our Christmas cup ect I don't really do Christmas eve boxes so it's kind of the opposite of that really and allow them and us to use the items throughout December rather than just before Christmas so get maximum use..... I don't see many people doing it to be honest.

Reactions: 7

lollieloo

VIP Member
Why not I went from 5.2 to 5.8 really quickly and I was a bit chubby at 5.2 and really thin at 5.8 I also went from a 4 shoe to a 7 I shot up so I donā€™t get why itā€™s not possible it happened to me.
Agree with this 100% my brothers where overweight , one of them very much so ! They both shot up when they where aged 15-17 and one ended up slim and the other skinny AF and had to struggle to put weight back on ā€¦. So itā€™s very possible thatā€™s exactly whatā€™s happened. But if itā€™s not I hope she gets therapy asap for everything really.

Reactions: 7