Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I was wondering if it would be winchester they head too? Theyve got a lovely Christmas market.

Reactions: 5

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Why not I went from 5.2 to 5.8 really quickly and I was a bit chubby at 5.2 and really thin at 5.8 I also went from a 4 shoe to a 7 I shot up so I don’t get why it’s not possible it happened to me.
Of course it’s possible, but Isabelle has been tall like that for ages

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
The way her hips are bowed out and the way she’s waddle walking…doesn’t look like it at all. She probably has extra extra padding in there for overnight so she doesn’t have to get up and change her at night.

Of all the things they are doing to hinder that poor baby, putting her in cloth nappies isn't one of them.

Attachments

nattis

VIP Member
Please correct me if I’m wrong - but I count 10 countries on their last trip not 14 as Lazy claimed 🤷‍♀️
Even if she counted Italy & France twice, that’s still not 14.

France
Switzerland
Italy
Slovenia
Croatia
Montenegro
Albania
Greece (including Corfu)

on their way home -
(Ferry from Greece to Northern Italy)
Austria
Germany
you forgot the most magic of them all. Disneyland

Only thing I can think of is they’ve also included Dubai, Ireland & Mexico in that number and just added up the entire years worth of trips rather than just the van trip?
nah they mean that magic number is 28 according to a Sarah says QandA

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Isabelle should not have to beg to join a gym. She's earnt enough of her own money!
Maybe they don’t want her to join a gym because of her recent weight loss, I hate to agree with Sarah on this 🤮 but I wouldn’t either especially if she isn’t eating it would be a recipe for disaster.
The mother needs to make sure she is eating and not purging for some time before committing to a gym membership.
Regarding comments I would say that we know Sarah reads here hi 👋 and that she is obsessed with the two little ones so it’s one way to alert her to a possible problem if she hasn’t thought of it to help Izzy because it’s harder to see what’s in front of your face and teens are great at deception.
We know a teen that got diagnosed with an ED quite late she wore layers and she was very good at hiding her wrong loss.

• Sad

Hils

VIP Member
I needed a break from thinking about these twats so I went and watched a gorgeous lady on YouTube from the Southern US who does ASMR. Her video was of her wrapping the gifts she's bought for an Angel Tree. She brought me to tears by telling of how she had called into the church running the programme meaning to buy for two children. However when she got there they had so many cards that needed filling she took four. Two girls and two boys. When she went back a few days later she said almost no more cards were gone so she chose another - for a 5 year old boy.

She has been to endless trouble getting things to suit the interests listed for each child. She's bought warm clothes, toys, nail varnish and cosmetics for the girls. She's wrapping all the gifts in beautiful paper and she's so obviously genuinely excited to be doing it. No self indulgent vlogmas crap from her. She's never had either of her own children on camera in the entir time she's had a channel though she does sometimes tell short anecdotes about them without ever naming them or invading their privacy. I adore her.

She has fewer than 400,000 followers, makes a little but not loads of money from it. She still works a full time job because the channel is not a pathway tp a life of leisure and self indulgence to her. She does it because she has fun making videos and she is taking real joy from being generous with her community on the proceeds from it.

If all YouTubers did what she has done with her tiny little ASMR channel, there wouldn't be a child out there who wakes up on Christmas morning without anything to celebrate.

Take a lesson, Thicko and Pervy.
Can I ask what the youtube channel is called

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Bless you, but I think people that are concerned aren’t thinking growth spurt, I think issy has been tall for some time, as a survivor from an Ed I really hope she’s just growing into her natural size but there are a lot of red flags if you have suffered an Ed and I think people are genuinely worried about her x
I mean it could be lazy’s cooking would anyone eat it 😂

• Sad
  • Haha