The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For kids who are supposed to be iddy buddy teeny tiny they don’t half have big feet . Isla at 10 is a size 3 . My 13 year old wears a size 1 ! My 12 year old wears a 2 .
We all come in different shapes and sizes….. my 10 year old (boy) wears size 7 and my 13 year old (boy) is 6ft 2in and wears size 11 shoes 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
To save anyone watching their video tomorrow... December 1st. The Mingham's are currently all still in their pits (Creepy in the van). In about 3 hours, they will wake and spend the next 5 hours opening their 474839 advent calendars. Lazy will then head to Home Bargains for the 3647939th time this week. End of vlog.
Don't forget Sparkle Jinglepants and Snow Balls will be returning so before we get to all that advent calendar excitement, we get to find out what those cheeky elves have draped in toilet roll today while Jace screeches DON'T TOUCH at everybody! Can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On the subject of the stockings, I am convinced some of you are going to all the Home Bargains in their local area and buying all the I stockings just to piss her off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
We all come in different shapes and sizes….. my 10 year old (boy) wears size 7 and my 13 year old (boy) is 6ft 2in and wears size 11 shoes 🤣.
Yip but I bet you don’t drum it into the world on a daily basis that your kids are tiny 🤣 my boy is 6ft1 n wears a size 10 .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In the spirit of Kate Gosselin… THIS SHATTERS MY HEART

Family channels need to die. This show was 100% the OG of exploitation. My blood is boiling.

honestly, I think she has recently purchased REAL stockings (as opposed to massive sacks) to save money. All the presents that usually go in the giant sacks will now be under the tree, to fill the pile and make it look better for the Christmas thumbnail.

normal stockings work in her favor all of a sudden, and it’s SOOOO TRADITIONALLLL!!!!
Haha right but she will have sacks and stockings now to prove you wrong 😑 and show off of course.

Reactions: 8
For kids who are supposed to be iddy buddy teeny tiny they don’t half have big feet . Isla at 10 is a size 3 . My 13 year old wears a size 1 ! My 12 year old wears a 2 .
Your children have iddy biddy feet.I think size 3 at 10 is average.
They never get the childrens feet measured they wear communal footwear and have no idea what size they are.
Reminds me of a saying my dad had about living in his family of 11 children.First Up best dressed.
in Inghams case first up gets the choice of shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Never get kids feet measured , no dentist visit, no haircuts , no decent coats , winter boots etc , no swimming lessons,

But they have A £900 coffee machine 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I have another bone to pick with Lazy. Back in 2016, I watched Lazy's elves bring the girls little presents each morning. I knew that my chuldrun would love that so much and so made my elves do the same the following Christmas. And here I am, six Christmases later, still having to buy little presents from the elves all through December as well as trying to think of new things to do with the little buggers each night (the elves I mean, not my chuldrun 😂). I could, of course, just stop but it makes them so happy and they get so excited.

It's my fault, I shouldn't have started doing it.

But well done Lazy, you're an influencer after all... 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The shoe sizes seem average for their ages, but are definitely not what you imagine if someone is iddy biddy. I remember being disappointed when I started high school at 11 and only being a size 13, my friends used to comment on my tiny shoe size. By Esme's age I was a 4 or 5 and am exactly the same now depending on brand/style.

However if Esme is a 5, it doesn't seem to have occurred to Sarah to look in the adult section? She did manage to find the 5 but at first was going to buy the smaller size, in shoes that Esme didn't like instead of looking around even within the same shop. Or look at boys section for some plain black trainers, but I forget that clothes are only considered gender neutral for Jace, not the girls.

Reactions: 18
Set for life but moaning about paying an extra £3.30 for an item 😂 she looked absolutely terrible in her insta story, very puffy eyed and just moaning for ages
I wish my biggest worry was whether my poncey stockings had been reduced. Very out of touch!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
However if Esme is a 5, it doesn't seem to have occurred to Sarah to look in the adult section? She did manage to find the 5 but at first was going to buy the smaller size, in shoes that Esme didn't like instead of looking around even within the same shop. Or look at boys section for some plain black trainers, but I forget that clothes are only considered gender neutral for Jace, not the girls.
Set for life Sarah knows that buying shoes from the kids section is significantly cheaper than the adult…..

Reactions: 11
Poor girls , all the other dance kids will have the proper black dance trainers or shoes because their parents value their chosen hobby and want them to have the correct footwear

Esme and Isla get £13 trainers when their ‘mother’ spent £11 each on new stockings and £900 on a coffee machine ! Or is it because dance trainers cannot be claimed as a business expense because they can’t film them 😂

Here is a content idea if only you had a child that loves crafts and had a sewing machine that would easily have made the stockings !!

Reactions: 25
Surely they needed proper dance shoes when they did their show in the summer? What do they wear to class? You can pick up dance shoes secondhand for cheap on eBay or on Facebook marketplace - there are tons of resell groups for dance. Their dance school can also probably do group orders and get a better price than the online retailers.

Reactions: 12
On the subject of the stockings, I am convinced some of you are going to all the Home Bargains in their local area and buying all the I stockings just to piss her off.
Come come would anyone do something so petty? It’s like pausing their vlogs after a second because you know it’ll count as a view but later be deducted*

I went to get some food yesterday (I’ll spare you the thrilling details) but the number of people arguing about prices that have gone up, getting what they can for Christmas because prices are going up all the time, I saw a full blown domestic over vinegar and one saying we will only get basics whilst the other was demanding branded because they can no longer afford the branded 😔 Not an isolated incident either. I’ve long struggled with shopping, walking round with a calculator (actual), now more and more are doing it. FOR ESSENTIAL FOOD. Not some silly stocking.

And now it’s 1st December so the Ingham greed will reach its annual new heights... bring it on... 😉

*which I may or may not do 😉
** to my fellow tattlers I suggest you give it se thought as to why I’m so happy; Chris, Sarah, as you were, you crack on.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In the spirit of Kate Gosselin… THIS SHATTERS MY HEART

Family channels need to die. This show was 100% the OG of exploitation. My blood is boiling.

honestly, I think she has recently purchased REAL stockings (as opposed to massive sacks) to save money. All the presents that usually go in the giant sacks will now be under the tree, to fill the pile and make it look better for the Christmas thumbnail.

normal stockings work in her favor all of a sudden, and it’s SOOOO TRADITIONALLLL!!!!
Always felt so sorry for Colin. What an amazing young man. God help these parents who don't deserve to be called parents. Makes my blood boil!

I have another bone to pick with Lazy. Back in 2016, I watched Lazy's elves bring the girls little presents each morning. I knew that my chuldrun would love that so much and so made my elves do the same the following Christmas. And here I am, six Christmases later, still having to buy little presents from the elves all through December as well as trying to think of new things to do with the little buggers each night (the elves I mean, not my chuldrun 😂). I could, of course, just stop but it makes them so happy and they get so excited.

It's my fault, I shouldn't have started doing it.

But well done Lazy, you're an influencer after all... 😂.
🤣 Elves are for life you know?
Love this so much. X
Don't worry. I used my little coffee press faithfully for years until I saw them buy a Tassimo machine on sale at Argos. I buy a good stock of pods online when they have offers and just had a delivery. All the world's tit is more bareable when you have coffee and mincepies.🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Sarah will be frantically setting up a breakfast table for vlogmas.Sarah’s friend with 22 children posted her special vlog,breakfast table .all coordinated gifted no doubt.again sarah you’ve missed a freebie

Reactions: 13
Ffs she’s posted on her stories mila having a meltdown then breast feeding her

give the poor girl some privacy

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.