The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who mentioned about the fat fingers during pregnancy? 🤣 All seriousness though, if she’s not pregnant she needs to see a doctor because that’s quite concerning
That was me but I think she’s super unhealthy and is trolling us at this point with the pregnant rumours etc. why else have they got jace rolling around on a birthing ball? Not as silly as they think

Reactions: 23
Theese are just what they open from late christmas eve to "early" christmas morning+ secret santa on top off that they have countless gifts through december and gift calendars through the month off december. Is it really necessarry with stocking also.

ps: no I did not give them a view to get theese images. I downloaded.

has she moved her stockings again? or just reaaranged them for instagram?
Make it all make sense to me! How do you buy all of that for a child and keep them humble and grateful, which clearly the ingham kids are most definitely not? The fake screams and tears over the most mundane items do not equal grateful. And, I just want to understand the mindset of spending so much money, putting yourself into even more debt, and filling your house with clutter and chaos. And then to put it online and display all of that greed, waste, and superficiality, knowing full well that, this year especially, there will be kids watching whose parents would give their left arm for just a fraction of the budget you've spent on empty stockings alone. I just... how do you do all of that, with zero shame?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Make it all make sense to me! How do you buy all of that for a child and keep them humble and grateful, which clearly the ingham kids are most definitely not? The fake screams and tears over the most mundane items do not equal grateful. And, I just want to understand the mindset of spending so much money, putting yourself into even more debt, and filling your house with clutter and chaos. And then to put it online and display all of that greed, waste, and superficiality, knowing full well that, this year especially, there will be kids watching whose parents would give their left arm for just a fraction of the budget you've spent on empty stockings alone. I just... how do you do all of that, with zero shame?
Yes I did not really point that post on you, it was just you that mentionened not having stockings before.
I would have thought those bags were instead of multiple stockings.

Reactions: 7
£10 to delivery drivers and postman not a bottle water and pkt sweets
We put water out for the mail carrier and delivery drivers in the summer when it's hot AF. Actually, usually just leave a cooler out on the porch for whoever walks by in the summer, but it gets very hot and humid. Now, however, it'd be frozen solid by the time they came around. I can see why putting a snack or something out would be kind, usually my mum catches the mail carrier and gives them a tip near the holidays but we don't have a regular person, it changes most days because the whole county is sharing limited post offices. The newspaper guy gets $20 and cookies lol.

Reactions: 10
Happy 1st December Tattlers🎄

The Ingham Family #262 Christmas time, tit show of lies. Buying tat on Amazon Prime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
£66 on stockings that she already had a load of, but moans like hell about buying her children a pair of trainers. Stocking £11, trainers £13. Hmmm I'd not pay £13 for trainers either, I'd go to a proper sports shop and buy proper trainers that fitted properly, but that said, I'd also not buy the stocking either because they look naff hung on a random wall with empty boxes under them

Reactions: 27
20221201_062648.jpg

Yes Sarah, I also love it when my mugs have lids on. Especially lids with holes in them. Does she really think this is a mug for drinking out of? What do you do with it? Sprinkle coffee everywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Happy 1st December Tattlers🎄

The Ingham Family #262 Christmas time, tit show of lies. Buying tat on Amazon Prime.
With vlogs so dire, begging gits want it free, creepy is a pedalo its clear for all to see.

With apologies to Sir Cliff of Richard.

Reactions: 12
🎶 Away in a banger
No crib for a bed
The little Lord Jace-us
Laid down His beanie head
The stars in the bright sky
Are Maccy-D for my tea,
The little Lord Jace-us
Provides discounts for thee.
The creep is Fooin'
The Lazy awakes
But little Lord Jace-us
No crying He makes
I love You, Lord Jace-us
Look down and say Hi
To Shergar Shortle
As she neighs nearby 🎶
👏👏👏👏 Brilliant!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every year I do like a Xmas fund in our home town where people nearer Christmas time drop off toys and gifts to my house and we then distribute to family’s with children and teenagers gifts as these family’s don’t have much at this time of year,I get hundreds of gifts so they get quite a few presents each which is wonderful,I also do a thing we call a football card there are 80 football teams on the card and people try and find the team that is hidden by a scratch card thingy lol,and when the card is full you scratch the card and what ever team is under the scratch thingy the person who has picked the winner wins £40 and £40 goes into the fund for some bigger gifts(hope you know what I mean 😂) this starts in January there is a printing shop that donates the football cards to me and my friends etc just go around to people and ask if they would like to buy one or take them to their darts night,to work etc etc and we can do a lot in a week so we know some children are going to get something big be it an iPad a laptop a smart tv
I am surprised at how many people with children are so dependant on things like this just so their little ones can have a decent kChristmas if we have enough money left over I will try and buy their Christmas dinner might not be a turkey could be a chicken but it’s something.
This has been going on now for 10 years and I appreciate every one of the people who donate to my cause
And then you get this Trollope who does F all for society all they are about is me me me they will never change as long as I have a hole in my arse
I can’t wait until the day when these two fall flat on their arse and have absolutely nothing and I can see it not being that far off to be honest.
Anyway I apologise for the long post 💕💕💕 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry to be a pain, but I’m just catching up, is anyone willing to tell me what happened with Isabels GCSEs and what they said about retakes?

Reactions: 4
Sorry to be a pain, but I’m just catching up, is anyone willing to tell me what happened with Isabels GCSEs and what they said about retakes?
It will be hard to retake something you haven’t taken
Sarah said a 9 in English .they don’t understand there’s English language or English literature
There is no just English

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I honestly couldn’t do what Lazy does, as having the feeling of spending makes me really panicky and stressed, unless it’s an essential item 😳
We’ve saved all year, and yesterday I had to get totally new Xmas decs for our Xmas tree - it felt AWFUL buying them, because it felt so wasteful on something non-essential 😔
And we desperately needed them as lent out our decs last year and they got ruined 😩

To be in so much debt and constantly spend, spend, spend must be so anxiety inducing 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She spends and spends and spends but has said that she has no idea how much is in their joint bank account.. She just trusts Creepy when he tells her that there's thousands left in there. How can she be so sure that they're not thousands of pounds in debt instead? After all, it's not the first time he has been caught out lying to her about something massive (ie his cheating with Hayley etc).

• Wow
Reactions: 28
To save anyone watching their video tomorrow... December 1st. The Mingham's are currently all still in their pits (Creepy in the van). In about 3 hours, they will wake and spend the next 5 hours opening their 474839 advent calendars. Lazy will then head to Home Bargains for the 3647939th time this week. End of vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In the spirit of Kate Gosselin… THIS SHATTERS MY HEART

Family channels need to die. This show was 100% the OG of exploitation. My blood is boiling.

Yes I did not really point that post on you, it was just you that mentionened not having stockings before.
I would have thought those bags were instead of multiple stockings.
honestly, I think she has recently purchased REAL stockings (as opposed to massive sacks) to save money. All the presents that usually go in the giant sacks will now be under the tree, to fill the pile and make it look better for the Christmas thumbnail.

normal stockings work in her favor all of a sudden, and it’s SOOOO TRADITIONALLLL!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
For kids who are supposed to be iddy buddy teeny tiny they don’t half have big feet . Isla at 10 is a size 3 . My 13 year old wears a size 1 ! My 12 year old wears a 2 .

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.