The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family posted:
I GOT CHRISTMAS SCAMMED! (IN MY OWN HOUSE!)
Aww. Diddums. Did she buy some blanket merch from her favourite youtubers and find out it was thin and knockoff and been charged 100s% mark up? Oh no wait, THATS HER SCAM.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s for when the friends & neighbours visit for Christmas drinkers.

And what an ungrateful witch saying the other stockings looked rubbish after a deluded ifam had sent her an S
the c and the m was totally different. both colours and size.

Reactions: 9
Completely agree no wonder poor issy has lost weight so fast and no longer eats sweets or chocolates. All Sarah does is talk about her weight and calls herself fat. Not a very good example Sarah. Do better.
When has Sarah ever called herself fat? 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s for when the friends & neighbours visit for Christmas drinkers.

And what an ungrateful witch saying the other stockings looked rubbish after a deluded ifam had sent her an S
I just commented that on the blog it’s still there but I’m sure it will be deleted and blocked she needs humbleing rlthat woman

Reactions: 13
why cannot the girls use the trainers more than once. They are more decent than whatever the girls have used on their feet the last 4 years.
The blinking lights all around the house would drive me nuts.
That was very strange - if she looks around black trainers are exactly the type of trainer colour kids their age wear along with white. Why not pop into sports direct or somewhere as they always have black trainers on offer, spend a few ££s more for something they would actually wear again rather than the ones Esmé turned her nose up to. Also thought black pumps style are common for dance - they’ve got more flex in them for dancing around? Would laugh if they were the only ones who turn up in clonky trainers for the performance 🤣

Reactions: 13

Hi Lazy, just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying a lovely orange twirl whilst doing this rundown.

Its close to December. Lazy and Isla have been talking about how insane it is that the elves will be on their way back tomorrow night. Isla says they always leave clues but they haven’t this year. Lazy and Isla had a movie night watching Parent Trap a couple of nights ago. The movie reminds Lazy of her childhood. It feels like Christmas is coming around fast. It sneaks up on them and she’s trying to treasure the moments. Isabelle’s friends have been good. Isla has been doing schoolwork. Lazy has to drop the friends off at the train station, Esme wants to go to Matalan to film a video for her channel. The girls have a Christmas show coming up that needs black trainers but they don’t have any. Lazy needs more stockings. The plan is to have the kids at the top and her and Creepstopher at the bottom. She might thread some lights through the presents. Creepstopher has taken the Tat and Me orders to the post office. The other blankets are almost ready to go up for sale.

Lazy and Esme have arrived at the retail park. They’re not going to The Range. There is a Home Bargains and Lazy will run in there. Esme is doing a Christmas Lookbook on her channel. Cashcow Junior has three videos to edit so it may or may not be up this week.

No luck with the stockings. Lazy wished she’d got the generic ones and put their names across the top. They look at presents for Prinny. She loves plushes. They pick out treats. Esme insists on pigs in blankets. They get teddies and shampoo that will end up in the garage, never to be seen again.

Matalan time. They head to the Christmas section and find lots of I stockings. They are genuinely £11. Lazy works out if she could get everyone’s. They have everyone’s initial except a C for Creepstopher. They could always pick up N for n0nc€. Lazy says they could have the cheapo ones. The home section is adorable and cute. She loves the lid on a mug. Creepstopher would kill Lazy if she went home with the whole range but they need oven gloves. More stocking wall moaning. Lazy can’t buy different ones for just a few children. The girls and Jace don’t have Christmas stockings but they do have ones they got when they were really really young. Lazy doesn’t know where they are since she used them last December. Translation: the mice have chewed them up for nesting material. Mila doesn’t have a stocking but they all have Christmas Eve sacks Santa fills.

No luck with trainers. Lazy suggests pumps as they will cost her £2.80 but hobby Esme starts moaning about how she isn’t dancing in pumps. The trainers are £13 and aren’t even fully black. Lazy tries to get out of spending £26 but in the end they go in the trolley.

Time for a treat of hot chocolate in Costa. No that it is a treat as they have it 5 times a week. They also have millionaires shortbread. Lazy feels cheated by coffee now they have a machine. Esme has filmed her video. Lazy isn’t mentioning the stockings, they will just appear on the wall. People say she’s addicted to shopping and she agrees because when something like this happens it consumes her mind. When she gets something like the stockings she feels like she’s passed an exam. Well that’s what you get when you have nothing else to do in life. If you had friends you’d be planning Christmas parties, maybe one with the school mums, but instead your only party guests this year will be the move in the garage.

Lazy screeches at Creepstopher that he’s ungrateful. Creepstopher says he’s hot. He can’t wear a teddy bear suit on top of that. Cackling at Creepstopher saying he’s “hot as a man”. He puts his hands on either side of Lazy face but she pulls him off. He says he’s smoking. Kiss for Lazy. She bought him pyjamas and he wasn’t feeling it, saying he’d prefer to keep the money in the bank. Probably because he needs it for the Ibis and the 47293629th van renovation. Lazy shows us the pyjamas she got him. He says he’s sold at the mention of “pocket”. Mila pushes a buggy around. It’s been in her room for ages. Jace starts screeching about how he went into Mila’s room to look at the presents. He’s been on the naughty step because he was rude to Creepstopher. Why am I not surprised? They’re all cut from the same cloth. I bet they ask people “don’t you know who I am?” with an air of self importance to get their own way. Jace apologised to Creepstopher and Lazy says everything is fine as long as you say sorry. So why didn’t she make Creepstopher apologise to the girls he groomed - the ones who came forward and the (probably) hundreds who didn’t? Jace screeches that he’s going to take his car to Isla and trick her.

Creepstopher takes everything he said about the pyjamas back. Lazy screeches that it’s too late. The kitchen looks a mess. The bar cart only has alcohol on it at Christmas. Creepstopher loves JD (Jack Daniels) at Christmas only and Disaronno, which Lazy drinks with coke. Lazy also has a little bit of Baileys. Malibu is Creepstopher’s old school favourite from back in the day. They also have Prosecco, mulled wine and shloer for the girls. Creepstopher tells Esme not to touch his glasses as they’re only for the bar cart.

Lazy is excited about the oven gloves. The old ones are ruined as they got them when they first moved in and are so old. In case anyone is wondering what the manor smells like, Lazy shows us the £4 rose and oud diffuser and £3 candle from Asda. They smell delicious. They use it in the downstairs bathroom. They would make great Christmas presents along with “bargainous” glasses for 50p. Yeah and then they break within a day.

Jace and Mila eat fruit. Creepstopher has had all day to put the eye patch on Jace but it’s only happening now that it’s dark outside and Lazy is home. Creepstopher and Isabelle are talking about bands and she doesn’t have a clue what is going on. The fruit is dessert. Dinner tonight was a picky dinner including quiche. Isabelle didn’t like it and Creepstopher wasn’t keen but Mila loved it.

Lazy is freezing cold as she heads to the hot tub. Mila bangs on the window and Lazy screeches “how can I enjoy it when she’s stood there like that?”, probably waking all the neighbours up. The sofa is covered in crap. Screeching about Esme. it sounds like Creepstopher is outside as well so Esme is left to babysit Jace and Mila.

Lazy has had a shower and done her nighttime routine. Cackling. The only way they could scam Creepstopher is when he is hoovering or when fish fanny was in the hot tub. Then when Granny Groomer called he suddenly said “you…” and something Lazy cannot repeat. She asks how he noticed the stockings. Screeching so it’s hard to hear. Lazy says you can’t tell her they’re not gorgeous. Jace is running around with wet hair, probably hours past the recommended bedtime. Lazy has an M stocking for Mummy but it will be replaced by the S. The stockings are thick and luxury. She has no regrets but has no idea why the pet one is more expensive.

Lazy is off to bed and feels like she can sleep again now the stocking debacle has been resolved. She has wanted matching family stockings for years. Babies are not expensive but Christmas with matching pyjamas and stocking is. Well it is when you buy new ever year. Jace bounces on one of those gym/pregnancy balls. Inghams

End of Vlog

Always reading Tattle and doing what we say...
1669842814358.png
1669841860875.png

1669841201712.png
1669841208679.png
1669841226822.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Hi Lazy, just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying a lovely orange twirl whilst doing this rundown.

Its close to December. Lazy and Isla have been talking about how insane it is that the elves will be on their way back tomorrow night. Isla says they always leave clues but they haven’t this year. Lazy and Isla had a movie night watching Parent Trap a couple of nights ago. The movie reminds Lazy of her childhood. It feels like Christmas is coming around fast. It sneaks up on them and she’s trying to treasure the moments. Isabelle’s friends have been good. Isla has been doing schoolwork. Lazy has to drop the friends off at the train station, Esme wants to go to Matalan to film a video for her channel. The girls have a Christmas show coming up that needs black trainers but they don’t have any. Lazy needs more stockings. The plan is to have the kids at the top and her and Creepstopher at the bottom. She might thread some lights through the presents. Creepstopher has taken the Tat and Me orders to the post office. The other blankets are almost ready to go up for sale.

Lazy and Esme have arrived at the retail park. They’re not going to The Range. There is a Home Bargains and Lazy will run in there. Esme is doing a Christmas Lookbook on her channel. Cashcow Junior has three videos to edit so it may or may not be up this week.

No luck with the stockings. Lazy wished she’d got the generic ones and put their names across the top. They look at presents for Prinny. She loves plushes. They pick out treats. Esme insists on pigs in blankets. They get teddies and shampoo that will end up in the garage, never to be seen again.

Matalan time. They head to the Christmas section and find lots of I stockings. They are genuinely £11. Lazy works out if she could get everyone’s. They have everyone’s initial except a C for Creepstopher. They could always pick up N for n0nc€. Lazy says they could have the cheapo ones. The home section is adorable and cute. She loves the lid on a mug. Creepstopher would kill Lazy if she went home with the whole range but they need oven gloves. More stocking wall moaning. Lazy can’t buy different ones for just a few children. The girls and Jace don’t have Christmas stockings but they do have ones they got when they were really really young. Lazy doesn’t know where they are since she used them last December. Translation: the mice have chewed them up for nesting material. Mila doesn’t have a stocking but they all have Christmas Eve sacks Santa fills.

No luck with trainers. Lazy suggests pumps as they will cost her £2.80 but hobby Esme starts moaning about how she isn’t dancing in pumps. The trainers are £13 and aren’t even fully black. Lazy tries to get out of spending £26 but in the end they go in the trolley.

Time for a treat of hot chocolate in Costa. No that it is a treat as they have it 5 times a week. They also have millionaires shortbread. Lazy feels cheated by coffee now they have a machine. Esme has filmed her video. Lazy isn’t mentioning the stockings, they will just appear on the wall. People say she’s addicted to shopping and she agrees because when something like this happens it consumes her mind. When she gets something like the stockings she feels like she’s passed an exam. Well that’s what you get when you have nothing else to do in life. If you had friends you’d be planning Christmas parties, maybe one with the school mums, but instead your only party guests this year will be the move in the garage.

Lazy screeches at Creepstopher that he’s ungrateful. Creepstopher says he’s hot. He can’t wear a teddy bear suit on top of that. Cackling at Creepstopher saying he’s “hot as a man”. He puts his hands on either side of Lazy face but she pulls him off. He says he’s smoking. Kiss for Lazy. She bought him pyjamas and he wasn’t feeling it, saying he’d prefer to keep the money in the bank. Probably because he needs it for the Ibis and the 47293629th van renovation. Lazy shows us the pyjamas she got him. He says he’s sold at the mention of “pocket”. Mila pushes a buggy around. It’s been in her room for ages. Jace starts screeching about how he went into Mila’s room to look at the presents. He’s been on the naughty step because he was rude to Creepstopher. Why am I not surprised? They’re all cut from the same cloth. I bet they ask people “don’t you know who I am?” with an air of self importance to get their own way. Jace apologised to Creepstopher and Lazy says everything is fine as long as you say sorry. So why didn’t she make Creepstopher apologise to the girls he groomed - the ones who came forward and the (probably) hundreds who didn’t? Jace screeches that he’s going to take his car to Isla and trick her.

Creepstopher takes everything he said about the pyjamas back. Lazy screeches that it’s too late. The kitchen looks a mess. The bar cart only has alcohol on it at Christmas. Creepstopher loves JD (Jack Daniels) at Christmas only and Disaronno, which Lazy drinks with coke. Lazy also has a little bit of Baileys. Malibu is Creepstopher’s old school favourite from back in the day. They also have Prosecco, mulled wine and shloer for the girls. Creepstopher tells Esme not to touch his glasses as they’re only for the bar cart.

Lazy is excited about the oven gloves. The old ones are ruined as they got them when they first moved in and are so old. In case anyone is wondering what the manor smells like, Lazy shows us the £4 rose and oud diffuser and £3 candle from Asda. They smell delicious. They use it in the downstairs bathroom. They would make great Christmas presents along with “bargainous” glasses for 50p. Yeah and then they break within a day.

Jace and Mila eat fruit. Creepstopher has had all day to put the eye patch on Jace but it’s only happening now that it’s dark outside and Lazy is home. Creepstopher and Isabelle are talking about bands and she doesn’t have a clue what is going on. The fruit is dessert. Dinner tonight was a picky dinner including quiche. Isabelle didn’t like it and Creepstopher wasn’t keen but Mila loved it.

Lazy is freezing cold as she heads to the hot tub. Mila bangs on the window and Lazy screeches “how can I enjoy it when she’s stood there like that?”, probably waking all the neighbours up. The sofa is covered in crap. Screeching about Esme. it sounds like Creepstopher is outside as well so Esme is left to babysit Jace and Mila.

Lazy has had a shower and done her nighttime routine. Cackling. The only way they could scam Creepstopher is when he is hoovering or when fish fanny was in the hot tub. Then when Granny Groomer called he suddenly said “you…” and something Lazy cannot repeat. She asks how he noticed the stockings. Screeching so it’s hard to hear. Lazy says you can’t tell her they’re not gorgeous. Jace is running around with wet hair, probably hours past the recommended bedtime. Lazy has an M stocking for Mummy but it will be replaced by the S. The stockings are thick and luxury. She has no regrets but has no idea why the pet one is more expensive.

Lazy is off to bed and feels like she can sleep again now the stocking debacle has been resolved. She has wanted matching family stockings for years. Babies are not expensive but Christmas with matching pyjamas and stocking is. Well it is when you buy new ever year. Jace bounces on one of those gym/pregnancy balls. Inghams

End of Vlog

Always reading Tattle and doing what we say...
View attachment 1772827View attachment 1772758
View attachment 1772728View attachment 1772729View attachment 1772731
Not sticking up for lazy but she seems sad recently in the vlogs compared to a few years back creepy is definitely controlling in some way

Reactions: 10
Not sticking up for lazy but she seems sad recently in the vlogs compared to a few years back creepy is definitely controlling in some way
It’s clear he has plenty of issues. Probably worried if she comes to her senses he’d leave her since he’s pond scum.

Reactions: 12
I saw this! Used to watch them back in the day, Kates just awful.
Sarah and Kate gosselin many things in common.both exploited children to pay the bills
kate gosselin left homemade bread out for her postman at Christmas.

Reactions: 11
Find it strange she said they don’t have Xmas stockings, the kids get those big sacks delivered outside of their bedrooms every xmas morning to open before going downstairs. Surely those are their alternative to stockings or is she trying to find an excuse to buy more for those kids?

Reactions: 19
I don't get why Lazy would want another child, she said she doesn't like pregnancy and birth and she clearly doesn't like this 'renegade' age that Mila is at because they need watching and its too much work for Lazy. She only seems to like the teeny baby bit where they are 'fast asleep' most of the time and then when they are older and can take care of themselves but she can baby them.

Creepy won't care because he does nothing with the chuldrun except talk to them in that silly high pitched voice.
Shes got nothing else to her life, she has no friends. I cant see her spending any time with chris when the cameras arent on. So all she can do is pop out more babies as she wont get a job haha

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Find it strange she said they don’t have Xmas stockings, the kids get those big sacks delivered outside of their bedrooms every xmas morning to open before going downstairs. Surely those are their alternative to stockings or is she trying to find an excuse to buy more for those kids?
Have they really never done stockings before? I suppose if you focus on THE PILES, then sweet little yearly traditions are a second thought...

Shes got nothing else to her life, she has no friends. I cant see her spending any time with chris when the cameras arent on. So all she can do is pop out more babies as she wont get a job haha
She needs her head examined if she gives in to getting pregnant again. Every picture i see of her, she looks so unhealthy. I'm not even just talking about her weight, although that is probably a factor.

Reactions: 14
Set for life but moaning about paying an extra £3.30 for an item 😂 she looked absolutely terrible in her insta story, very puffy eyed and just moaning for ages

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really hope that's the end of all the crap with the flaming stockings. Seriously does she think anyone but her cares about some stupid stockings on the wall and do they match and has she got all the letters. 🙄
Get a life, Lazy.

People say you are a shopaholic because you are. It's not just fussing about pointless stockings, you go shopping everyday and buy loads of tat that no-one wants or needs. If it's a 'bargain' you buy it and it's not only going to the shops, you get multiple online deliveries every day. You are so addicted to shopping, Katrina's house had to be a warehouse for all your purchases while you were away.

Lazy seemed extra manic in that vlog.

Reactions: 18
Have they really never done stockings before? I suppose if you focus on THE PILES, then sweet little yearly traditions are a second thought...

She needs her head examined if she gives in to getting pregnant again. Every picture i see of her, she looks so unhealthy. I'm not even just talking about her weight, although that is probably a factor.
Theese are just what they open from late christmas eve to "early" christmas morning+ secret santa on top off that they have countless gifts through december and gift calendars through the month off december. Is it really necessarry with stocking also.

ps: no I did not give them a view to get theese images. I downloaded.

has she moved her stockings again? or just reaaranged them for instagram?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.