The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the Dentist ripped Chris a new hole for the lack of dental care and checkups for Esme and a massive eye watering bill !

Even if the Dentist was pleasant to you Chris , he was probably being professional and caring for your daughter because you do not . As soon as you were out of the door they would have been bad mouthing you , don't doubt that !!

So much for keeping kids personal matters private you bunch of stinking twats !

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Jace is on the naughty step for slamming a kitchen cupboard but gets away with hurting people, they baffle my brain🤦🏻

Reactions: 32
Only one Stranger Things advent calendar came so Lazy can’t give it because she can’t give to one child without the other.
But Jace can have the teddy while Mila gets nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
When my kids were small they went on the naughty step for 1 minute per year of age, ie 3 years old for 3 minutes. Jace must of been on there for longer than that if he fell asleep on it!!

Reactions: 18
“Severe Toothache” = Tell me your child doesn’t brush her teeth, without telling me your child doesn’t brush her teeth 😳

It’s a parents job to enforce tooth brushing if you have resistant tooth brushers (like me) - those kids teeth look appalling 😔
All of the apart from the little two always look unwashed and dirty - it’s seriously sad 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Only one Stranger Things advent calendar came so Lazy can’t give it because she can’t give to one child without the other.
But Jace can have the teddy while Mila gets nothing.
Ah of course that's the reason. It can't possibly be because it was a scam like everyone on here said. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
wow årets vlogmas var totalt forskjellig fra i fjor.
Siden jeg lastet ned christmas day i går for å finne hva de åpnet i løpet av 24 timer sammenlignet jeg i fjor og i år
I tillegg til bildene under hadde de i fjor Jace og Creepy i badekaret og hele familien i soffan. Kjører van til huset, oi de har visst pyntet litt ekstra ute.
How on earth did I not realise I wrote this entire thing in Norwegian???
What I wrote was
Since I downloaded christmas day yesterday to find out what they opened in 24 hours I compared last year and this year

In addition to the pictures below, last year they had Jace and Creepy in the bath and the whole family on the sofa. Driving the van to the house, oh they must have decorated a little extra outside.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
“Severe Toothache” = Tell me your child doesn’t brush her teeth, without telling me your child doesn’t brush her teeth 😳

It’s a parents job to enforce tooth brushing if you have resistant tooth brushers (like me) - those kids teeth look appalling 😔
All of the apart from the little two always look unwashed and dirty - it’s seriously sad 😩
And how long was she in mild discomfort before it became severe pain?

Reactions: 21
#262 vlogmas is here, let's all cheer, Sarah got scammed but Chris still ain't banned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
wow årets vlogmas var totalt forskjellig fra i fjor.
Siden jeg lastet ned christmas day i går for å finne hva de åpnet i løpet av 24 timer sammenlignet jeg i fjor og i år
I tillegg til bildene under hadde de i fjor Jace og Creepy i badekaret og hele familien i soffan. Kjører van til huset, oi de har visst pyntet litt ekstra ute
I hope they didnt pay a grand for that tit like they claim they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ah but let’s be fair this ‘lack of enamel’ is hereditary as Lazy ass has it. What utter bull crap, it’s tooth decay

Reactions: 25
Why did Sarah say today that she doesn’t buy herself an advent Calender as she always hopes Chris will buy her one, a few vlogs ago she brought herself one from M+S a traditional one and said she’s buying it for herself, I don’t understand why this woman lies so much?!?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.