Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

becca7721

VIP Member
I was on YouTube and got recommended the latest Sarah Says and read the comments which have left me with need to RANT (angry-sad type ranting)

Sarah. The internet is no longer a luxury. It now a necessity for ALL benefits, as is WiFi to run essential courses. You know what you and that thing you call a husband will be trying to live on as your such a disgusting huge waste of space. I’ve spent all day in bed, in pain because I’ve NO electric. NONE. No hot food. Not even a hot bloody drink because the government decided my terminal, yes terminal, illness has got better as I’ve not died yet. I get £79.80 per week. No housing benefit as that’s been taken away to ‘encourage’ me to work (which is physically impossible). I cannot be without internet or I lose what little I get. But no. According to you if people have the internet then they cannot be offended by your hauls and ‘treats’ for your spoilt children whose lives you have ruined.

YES you foul creature I do find your never ending greediness offensive, despite being able to afford the internet, which according to you means I’m able to afford what I want. I didn’t even watch you showing off and I am offended.

You are an utter disgrace and have zero idea what life is like, and, one day you will. Your whole family will. Your children will achieve nothing with their lives because of your pathetic spoilt childish husband ruined their education. No ones going to care that they were ‘famous’ at college struggling to get by on foundation English and maths with people with serious issues. They will be bullied there and in work. You and they can’t hide away forever.

Why don’t you do a vlog that’s NOT about your selfish greediness for once. People, not just me, are seriously struggling. Facing hypothermia and YOU you disgusting WASTE OF SPACE continue to SHOW OFF. Turn off your electric for two days. TWO DAYS. No internet, no cooker, no fridge, no kettle, no lights, NO SHOPPING even for food. See what it’s like when you have the nerve to mention it and get told to get a job, areal one not just showing off. Because there are families out there without it too EVERY DAY. In order to access internet and phone I charge both in a cafe run by a friend once a week (she also allows me food for free).

Aside from the obvious, this Christmas I’d like to see an end to your channel, your children’s channels and you all GONE. Forever.

PS people are looking for REALISTIC gift guides on YouTube with cost of living crisis online NOT you showing off and don’t think for a second people don’t know this is why you’ve resurrected your channel to capitalise on this fact. EVERY WEEK.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Badirene

VIP Member
Would they need a pregnancy reveal around Christmas though, in terms of view numbers I mean. Don't they get most views around Xmas anyway? A pregnancy reveal would be better during a slump, usually when they're away in the van.

I am calling it now, on Christmas Eve the virgin Lazy will wander into the garage of doom and give birth of the next baby Jace-us, our lord and saviour. She will be surrounded by prinny the pup, the archangel Jace will be by her side, three wise mice will present gifts of Terry's all gold chocolate, a frankincense candle from B&M and Creepy will growl GRRRRR* at her. The baby Jace-us will appear shrouded in the golden light cast from the North Star McDonald's golden arches. Esme will then start to crochet the next shroud of Turin (ie: a wanket)

* it was surprisingly difficult to think of a replacement for Myrrh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I think I've mentioned this before but years ago I went way over the top at Christmas. I'd just been diagnosed with leukemia and I honestly thought it'd be my last Christmas with the kids so stupidly bought ridiculous amounts of toys to try to compensate for the years they'd have without me. Looking back now at the photos from that year it makes me feel sick. My kids didn't want piles of gifts. In fact they were completely overwhelmed with the whole day. All they wanted was to be with me and no amount of gifts would ever make up for quality time spent together. I don't really know where I'm going with this post but I guess all I want to say is that presents dont equal happiness. Presence is far more important.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

StrangeAsAngels

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221123-190514_Chrome.jpg

This is so disgusting and infuriating. All of the money that cow spends on crap every single day, and they can't take care of their dog's needs? I bet it is covered in matting, which is extremely uncomfortable for dogs. I have a pair of rescue shih tzus, and they were in horrific shape when i got them. One of them has severe anxiety when it comes to being groomed, so i ended up getting clippers, good scissors, and a high velocity dryer, and started grooming them myself. For two dogs, from haircut to bathing and drying, it takes about 3 hours. That's it. If they can't be bothered to take care of the dog's basic needs, and can't afford to get her professionally groomed, then they should rehome her. She looks terrible.

• Sad
  • Angry

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Ruby2233. Edited for the swear.
1669240589996.png

TLDR
- The Inghams were spotted by @HowdyHo in Gainsborough on Friday.
- Mila is covered in bruises thanks to Jace the brat. Her neck was filthy in the Gainsborough vlog. She was also allowed to run around the kitchen with a lollypop, even though she's only just learnt to walk so still falling. The neglect is alarmingly clear.
- Sarah did a Q&A on her channel. She doesn't want another child but Chris does, Chris is a touchy person, Isabelle will soon be learning to drive and is retaking two GCSEs, Isabelle is a home girls but is always out with friends, vlogging doesn't affect the kids' mental health but Sarah had to take control of Isabelle's Instagram for two years after Jace was born because of comments she was getting. Chris and Isabelle go for drives alone so they can "listen to music" A final decision on Jace's schooling has not been made but Esme will never go back to school. Home schooling is done via BBC Bitesize and Amazon's free resources. They plan to travel around America for a year. The Mila meet and greet is in March.
- Isla got her one on one day out at Gulliver's Valley. Jace was constantly mentioned and a very lot of sugar was consumed.
- 11 year old Isla has a barbie advent calendar this year.

Hi Steve 👋 What a sexy body your son has.
1669239194003.png

Credit to @HowdyHo, a screenshot of Mila's bruised face and her reaction to Jace towering over her.
1669238796827.png
1669239733701.png
1669239789175.png

• Sad
  • Angry

Ginlover92

20221201_062648.jpg

Yes Sarah, I also love it when my mugs have lids on. Especially lids with holes in them. Does she really think this is a mug for drinking out of? What do you do with it? Sprinkle coffee everywhere?

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Anyone who thinks “‘Twas The Night Before Christmas” is a different book to “The Night Before Christmas“ because it‘s got ‘Twas in the title needs to go back to school. I’ve met a lot of people in my life, but I really don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone as pig thick as Sarah Ingham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

nattis

VIP Member
Anyone else feel like Sarah is pregnant?she has mentioned that she gets cold sores while pregnant and all a sudden after she’s mentioned them she has one .
According to tattle Lazy should be about 15 or 16 months pregnant by now

• Haha
Reactions: 59

charlotte_98

I honestly cannot wait to see this little boy wreck their Christmas morning money maker, there’s gonna be jump cuts galore.
13 yr old Esme will be chatting about hearing Santa on the landing. Then opening up her Lala loopsie doll.
Mila will feature for 30 seconds flat or not at all and be sleeping upstairs.
Isabelle will spend the vlog with her hand glued to her mouth not really knowing what to say.
Isla will be pushing into every shot desperately trying to make herself heard.
While creepy whispers ‘ you’re so welcome darling’
And they both sit back and think job well done.
It’s turning into a black mirror.

Reactions: 58

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I’ve been meaning to write this all day but I’ve not had chance, however Sarah really annoyed me with how greedy she was over that toy cat in TK Maxx. None of her kids needed it, she only bought it because she perceived it to be a bargain. Her children have hundreds of toys at home, shes bought hundreds more for Christmas but she couldn’t leave it there for some other child who might have less.

She has a serious problem that she needs help for. It’s not just toys, it’s nappies, food, things to go on the wall of the playroom, clothes for the little two. It really is quantity over quality with her. I find her repulsive actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
View attachment 1768783
I find it VERY concerning that Isabelle is now stepping into the goth scene, piled on with the car rides she shares with Chris to just listen to music. Just not sitting right with me. I never got into the Chris/Izzy conspiracy but seeing her new friends and her new look she’s going for clothing wise. I’m worried there’s an ulterior motive behind it.

I just have to add, imagine her friends come over and Izzy pulls out her new board game. 💀
Why? Are you suggesting that Goth kids are somehow dangerous and ill-motivated?

Both my son and my daughter were very involved in the Goth scene at Issy's age and earlier. Goth kids in my experience are some of the sweetest, kindest, most gentle and least judgmental teens on the planet. They are often bullied to the point of persecution and there have been many vicious assaults on them for their fashion choices. I know this because both of my children and many of their friends were victims of such attacks. In all the years I have had associations with these kids I have never known of a violent incident where they were the aggressors or instigators. Sophie Lancaster was literally kicked to death by a mob of football hooligans because she was a Goth, walking through a park with her boyfriend. blind prejudice of people assuming that they are all Satan worshipping drug fiends and the girls are all hookers is what is responsible for that.

If Issy is to experience acceptance and friendship from anyone, Goth kids will be the ones she gets it from. They too know what it is to be isolated, lonely and judged harshly by so-called normal society.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Badirene

VIP Member
🎶 Away in a banger
No crib for a bed
The little Lord Jace-us
Laid down His beanie head
The stars in the bright sky
Are Maccy-D for my tea,
The little Lord Jace-us
Provides discounts for thee.
The creep is Fooin'
The Lazy awakes
But little Lord Jace-us
No crying He makes
I love You, Lord Jace-us
Look down and say Hi
To Shergar Shortle
As she neighs nearby 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
Isabelle looks lovely, her friends look like fun. This is a real positive step

Don't fuck it up for her Chris and Sarah

• Heart

babybelle

VIP Member
OK, so Isabelle had to be at the train station for 11am, and Sarah took her. Sarah went home and said Jace had a really rushed breakfast because she needed to get Isabelle to the station and she never had time to get Jace or Mila ready for the day so that's why Jace and Mila are having toast. Jace is then so hungry he's also picked up an apple plus when Chris got home they ate a whole punnet of raspberries, yet his rushed breakfast was porridge. My kids at Milas age were up by 5.30 am and had a bum change, bath breakfast and dressed by about 7/7.30am so if she needed to be out by say 10.15 why was jaces breakfast rushed? Why did she not bother dressing the kids until lunchtime? I seriously don't get hoe this family work! Sarah said she had such a busy day yet all she did was wrap some empty boxes and put some stockings on the wall. Wish my days were as busy as hers, Sarah wants busy, come to work with me.

babybelle

VIP Member
Why does one persons excessive greed make us all feel so awful?
I've been reading this thread and I cannot bear the thought of little children waking up next week to no advent calendars, whilst greedy cow Sarah's kids wake up to 4 each which none will be appreciated.
I've just got up, I'm going to head to the shower then I'm going to go to the shops and buy some Christmas treats for the local food bank. No child should wake up to nothing and no families should be made to feel inferior due to circumstance. I don't like it, so I'm going to do something about it.
Sarah Ingham, if you are reading this, and I know you will do. Instead of feeding your shopping addiction buying more crap for your spoilt Son, how about you flex that bank card of yours and do some good for kids that wake up with nothing. There are people on this thread that don't have as much as others, yet they are still prepared to do their bit for other people. You Mrs Set For Life, should go out and show us how you do your bit for the less fortunate too, and I don't mean buy 5 cheap burgers from macdonalds and hand them out, I mean go out and fill 2 trolleys, one with Christmas treats for your local food bank and one with toys for kids to donate to your local toy appeal. Would make a great vlog, and make a lot of children smile on Christmas day.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Tublet83

VIP Member
My favourite part was lazy saying jace had to have a quickie instant porridge because they left the house so early … at 11 am 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Mostyn

VIP Member
Go for it Isabelle time for a life away from your babysitting duties
Spread your wings and fly high

• Heart