The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can the infamous tattlers calm where no one has managed before. Please do your very best…. I’ve gotten the chance of a spaniel pup and am seriously considering expanding our tribe. Rose arrived in late February and Breeze in March. The older two are oblivious and the rabbits don’t give a toss. It’s only four more paws and a short tail …….but …….??????

The imbeciles breed with scant disregard so ………. expect photos soon 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On the first day of Vlogmas Chris Ingham gave to meeee

A late upload and a bout of herpeeee(s)

🎄🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 50
By the way, who got Christmas scammed?
What does Christmas scammed mean?
😕

Reactions: 13
Ummmm... so correct me if I'm wrong but the "cute" 🙄 enamel "mug with a lid to keep your drinks warm", as seen by Sarah in yesterday's Matalan vlog, is actually a Flour/Sugar shaker!!??!!!! 👀

Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 19.06.46.png
Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 19.07.07.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I agree that a big house doesn’t equate to wealth when I was little my parents bought a normal sized
House on an estate with much bigger houses and the people in them were skint. In the local shop they would buy two rashers of bacon and a small tin of beans the husband would have bacon and eggs and the kids beans on toast, we know this because the shop owner told my mum. Yeh they were house poor I remember my parents saying that they’d wait for a bigger house at the right time because you have to live and there was no point overstretching yourself to show off and not be able To feed your family.
I thought of this when I saw Jace with that fruit yesterday I’ve never seen someone eat so fast like he hadn’t seen food for a week.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I wasn’t referring to her no.
Sorry having a very bad day PTSD wise and really cannot go into detail.
I probably shouldn’t have posted. I’m sorry. I’m just causing confusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wasn’t referring to her no.
Sorry having a very bad day PTSD wise and really cannot go into detail.
I probably shouldn’t have posted. I’m sorry. I’m just causing confusion.
I’m glad it’s not me getting it wrong for once 💙
It’s all good feel well soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can the infamous tattlers calm where no one has managed before. Please do your very best…. I’ve gotten the chance of a spaniel pup and am seriously considering expanding our tribe. Rose arrived in late February and Breeze in March. The older two are oblivious and the rabbits don’t give a toss. It’s only four more paws and a short tail …….but …….??????

The imbeciles breed with scant disregard so ………. expect photos soon 🤔
Do it, do it, do it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sarah and Kate gosselin many things in common.both exploited children to pay the bills
kate gosselin left homemade bread out for her postman at Christmas.
My homemade bread barely gets out of the oven before it’s scoffed… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve not been about much. Too busy welcoming this one home ❤
I’ve not been about much. Too busy welcoming this one home ❤

I’m so envious, what a beautiful pup - you’ve convinced me (I needed it) to welcome dog number five into out home.
Your children have iddy biddy feet.I think size 3 at 10 is average.
They never get the childrens feet measured they wear communal footwear and have no idea what size they are.
Reminds me of a saying my dad had about living in his family of 11 children.First Up best dressed.
in Inghams case first up gets the choice of shoes.
I’m fast approaching 70 and haven’t grown beyond a size three. Might this be the Creepsters problem

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If I was late for my Job every other day, I wouldn't have one anymore
Exactly well said I’m the same as you would love to just roll into work as and when I choose to but we live in the real world and are normal members of Society

Reactions: 9
On the first day of Vlogmas Chris Ingham gave to meeee

A late upload and a bout of herpeeee(s)

🎄🎅
they are not finnished opening advent calenders yet. And she is out getting the 2 mismatched stockings changed out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.