The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shopping for more stockings was shocking. Her eyes were as wide as pies, rambling on and on.
Such bizarre behaviour. She was the same with that ugly toothed cat creature. Absolute baargin, again the odd behaviour. If she hadn’t bought it she’d have been back the next day as she wouldn’t be able to leave it. It all consumes her brain, she admits it. She needs help.
It used to be sad old Sue who copied the Inghams. Now they’re copying her 🤣
Sues not ashamed to catch the Inghams crumbs though, she recently followed rosiesworld in the hope of freebies for her lot.

Reactions: 15
Ffs she’s posted on her stories mila having a meltdown then breast feeding her

give the poor girl some privacy
Really who wants to see a great big mountain boob, don't get me wrong i have no problem with breast feeding but all over internet i think unnecessary.

Reactions: 22
I wish my biggest worry was whether my poncey stockings had been reduced. Very out of touch!
I thought she said Prinnys stocking was more expensive because it was a dog one? Lying again. Her stories have more holes than her Christmas coffee cup “lid” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree with others about the shoe sizes. Proves they're not "iddy biddy" as she claims. The trainers themselves looked awful and very bulky. She was so clueless about whether they had to be all black or could have a white sole. Maybe communicate with the dance school Lazy? If your two girls are the only ones with white soles, they'll sure as hell stand out (but we all know from the last show that's what you will say). Why not invest in some decent trainers for them. Splash the credit card on a coffee machine but not on some good quality branded trainers that'll last them a fair while.

Reactions: 19
I agree with others about the shoe sizes. Proves they're not "iddy biddy" as she claims. The trainers themselves looked awful and very bulky. She was so clueless about whether they had to be all black or could have a white sole. Maybe communicate with the dance school Lazy? If your two girls are the only ones with white soles, they'll sure as hell stand out (but we all know from the last show that's what you will say). Why not invest in some decent trainers for them. Splash the credit card on a coffee machine but not on some good quality branded trainers that'll last them a fair while.
Dance schools normally have a list of recommended "equipment", probably provided a link to a specific supplier and product or at least have a detailed description of the boxes the runners etc. need to tick.
She should have just emailed them to check.

Reactions: 15
Sarah will be frantically setting up a breakfast table for vlogmas.Sarah’s friend with 22 children posted her special vlog,breakfast table .all coordinated gifted no doubt.again sarah you’ve missed a freebie
Yep, you need to massively up your game Lazy, your mates are winning already plus they have a much bigger fridge 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I literally can’t imagine how soul destroying spending your whole Christmas season is spent in and out of bloody shops!
It’s depressing, usually boiling and a breeding ground for catching whatever latest virus is going around 🤢

Not to mention people who work in retail, who have the misfortune to have to deal with the likes of Creepy and Lazy 🤢

I absolutely hate all of it and it just saddens me that the whole of December will be more more more more tat, crap and the kids freezing because they don’t have enough warm layers to wear to any events they go to outside 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought she said Prinnys stocking was more expensive because it was a dog one? Lying again. Her stories have more holes than her Christmas coffee cup “lid” 😆
She also had the discussion in the shop that she preferred the paw print for Prinny than getting a P. But at home acted all shocked that she should have just gotten a P and she hadn't thought of that?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mila's reaction to the advert calendars should be another reason for Lazy not to have another child.
The girls know what reactions are expected of them for every 'surprise', advent calendar, birthday and Christmas. Young children aren't going to understand how to play the game and give Creepy and Lazy what they need for the vlogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why the heck would you put a video of your lil one crying on instagram. She wouldn’t even know what an advent calendar is just that it was chocolate!!! Daft bint
Probably trying to convince everyone that she’s the brat. How many times has she shown jace having a tantrum? None

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why the heck would you put a video of your lil one crying on instagram. She wouldn’t even know what an advent calendar is just that it was chocolate!!! Daft bint
She is the absolute worst. Her children don’t even get privacy when they have a totally normal tantrum. Of course Mila is upset; she is 16 months old, this is her first Christmas, she is learning the rules of the house and she sees her bratty brother being given everything he wants whilst Lazy screeches “Nooooooo Meeeeeeela” at her!!🙄

If it was Jace, Lazy would’ve cackled at her precious boy.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
There’s a reason ok, but it’s a very sick one. I do not suggest anyone Googles this to find out. It’s one of those things you REALLY do not want to know.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.