Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mariemoo43

So Creepy is trying daily to coerce lazy into having another baby.

No words. Unfuckin believable.

She didn’t look very happy did she.

He’s just vile

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Cake.machine

Oh that wee soul, she's so bruised! I'm actually shocked. Jace goes right in on that bruised area on her cheek with his fist, exact same spot, which makes me think it might be how she got it in the first place. He's twisting his fingers every time he goes in. It's vindictive bullying, and it should have been addressed a long time ago. They need to keep a really close eye on poor Prinny. These behaviours have depressingly predictable patterns 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 39

DummyTit

That baby isn't living her best life,bullied,ignored and unclean
Social Services need to intervene before its too late
The brother if not stopped is going to continue bullying behaviour through his life when he does not get his own way and all through the lack of sensible parenting from two vile self centred slow people

• Sad

RockyRue

This has got to be the most dysfunctional family on YouTube, nothing special about a spoiled rotten 3 year old, a 13 year old that thinks she is some kind of actress, a 10 year old that unfortunately acts like she is much younger for attention, a 16 month old that is used as a punching bag and a 17 year old that has no clue in life
When they were going to light the 10th Christmas tree this year Jace was very much out of control, all though not shown you could tell Jace was starting to have a go at Mila because the creepy one kept saying Jace come here
They are so irrelevant, the only reason people watch is because of the children and how badly they are being raised
Sarah and Chris can fuck off, they are as useless as tits on a bull

• Heart

Puppet

VIP Member
Part of a comment replying to Sarah's instagram post.

1668842174320.png

Good parenting? 🙄 No, the reason Isla acts so young and immature for her age is because she's socially isolated. She has no reference for what a 10 year old is, or how they should behave. She has no friends, no school, no activities. There's nothing sweet or innocent about that.

• Sad
  • Wow

instashun

VIP Member
See how twitchy the weirdo was about her being loud in the shop too. He is petrified about being seen the pathetic little fanny. Reap what you sow mr delonge

Mostyn

VIP Member
I’m reading comments latest Sarah says
so many ifam saying you should adopt you can choose age gender/you can take tablets to lactate
They have absolutely no idea what the adoption journey is.
For a start social media is searched and just take a look at what comes up
i am a bio parent of 4 /adopted parent of 3 /former foster carer of many 3 of them in their 20s still living with me.😀

• Heart

slmapg

VIP Member
On the subject of those kids and the lack of friends. I cannot understand why on earth they moved them from Bradford to a small village where they know nobody.
Home educated kids can have plenty of friends and an active social life, Bradford and the surrounding areas has loads of home ed stuff going on for all ages and interests. It was always going to be more difficult for Isabelle as it’s hard for teens to make new connections but at least in Bradford she had people she went to school with and decent public transport so she could get herself places. Esme and Isla would have had loads of opportunities to get out with other kids and join the educational trips, theatre trips and groups that are always being organised. Sarah knows about all of this and how to access it because she is in the local home ed Facebook group.
Instead they chose to isolate the kids by moving to a place they know nobody and there are far less opportunities. Plenty of people do home ed in rural areas but usually they already live in the area and are willing to travel to places where more is going on.
I’d say it was more so for Chris to hide away.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

teeniebopps

I must say tonight’s vlog was actually enjoyable to watch. No clothing or reusable nappy hauls, no Christmas decs and no DIY, just Sarah spending quality time with Isla. Isla is definitely the child I like listening to talk the most too. She often talks about topics in detail which is interesting and she isn’t boring to listen to. Little Isla will cherish that day out forever.

• Heart

tatty_boggle

If someone who is concerned for your obviously abused child’s welfare and thinks sticking by a n*nce isn’t right is a troll - well then I’m happy to be a troll, Sarah Ingham!

Also you are a VILE VILE person calling Louise Pentland names and body shaming her 😡
All because she dared to tell people being groomed or in similar situations that your husbands victims were in, to reach out for professional help and support 🥺
Just goes to show how a normal person with morals works - and then there’s you two 😡

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Very selfish of him. Even when he was describing it, it was all about him. No regard for what Sarah would have to go through again. It's not like he's an active father anyway. He doesn't do anything with the kids (except flirt with Isabelle).
It’s bizarre him wanting more children when he does nothing with the ones he already has. I guess a baby means easy content.

babybelle

VIP Member
Is this Sarah says or Sarah lies and Chris shouts in the back ground. Does that twat ever shut up? He is so annoying.
How many lies in one vlog? I actually stopped counting. They actually bought a huge American RV??? Yeah course you did. You would have vlogged the heck out of that one if you did. Her girls mental health has never been effected by their vlogging. What a load of rubbish. They are undecided whether to send Jace and Mila to school. Think we know that answer Sarah, a big fat No. You can't be bothered to send him to nursery so school has no hope. Chris is too selfish, he wants to live life how he wants, the kids going to school will spoil that so them going to school won't ever happen. They apparently take no notice and don't read negative comments, so Sarah, why do you read here, and answer the negative comments on your channels?

• Heart
  • Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
There's absolutely no way that Mila isn't being abused. They really need to sort Jace out because if he's causing this much damage at 3 years old, God knows what he will do to that poor chid when he's older

• Sad

sunniva

Chatty Member
Isla’s face seeing the school group was a mix of fear and fascination. The poor poor child.

• Sad