Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I think Chris is being an arsehole pressing for another baby. I watched the q&a, I actually think she doesn’t want anymore, and he’s not listening, talks over her, won’t listen to her reasons, admitting he’s going to keep on til she gives in. Selfish.
Very selfish of him. Even when he was describing it, it was all about him. No regard for what Sarah would have to go through again. It's not like he's an active father anyway. He doesn't do anything with the kids (except flirt with Isabelle).

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Creepy washing baubles the other day, the mysteriously missing baubles that Sarah was sure were in the garage and now some (only used once?) lights with a snapped wire... Remember their "new pet" from a couple of weeks ago? Sounds like his family and friends have been borrowing the Christmas decs.
As soon as he said the wire snapped I thought “fuck off mate, mice chewed them“🤣

its quite amusing that mice have pissed all over their baubles. Maybe it’s revenge for that snuff movie he made about their little friend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
"It has cute little smelly things like this."
"Oooh... what does it smell like?"
"Cinnamony"

Yes you cretin. That would be because it's two cinnamon sticks.
Ffs.

Oppse. Forgot to post the screeny.
:rolleyes:

1668829181673.png

• Haha
  • Wow

waterstones200

I’ve only just made an account but I’ve been reading here for a while ..it might be a bit far but I’m genuinely afraid for mila..I hope social services is contacted and something is actually done.I watch a lot of true crime and I genuinely think mila is being abused ,she doesn’t even cry which is a huge red flag and it’s so so scary.

• Sad
  • Heart

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
I see jace is still touching mila’s ears 😡 just tell the brat NO, im sorry but isla looked ridiculous in that hat and as for jace running all over the seats on that bus its disgusting they show absolutely no respect for peoples property.
Issy’s life is now just books and to be honest i think she just picks the ones she likes the title of because lazy asked what one was about and she had no idea and just showed the back of the book.
Jace is supposed to get a present at the end of each week sure he’s had a lot more than that.
bet the neighbours love the music blaring from the hot tub god there the neighbours from hell.

• Sad

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
This all makes sense. I think instead of saying I felt sorry for Sarah I ment it’s a shame from seeing her a happy and what seemed like a good mum to the person she has become. It’s a shame for her and a shame for the kids and I do blame Chris for what has happened. But I agree that Sarah has let this all happen
She was never a good mum. It was all an act for the camera, which has since slipped. She never bothered to get out of bed in the mornings to get the girls ready and take them to school- that was Chris' job. She then spent her days shopping with Jane who drove her about the place.
She filmed poor Isla on more than 1 occasion, breaking her heart, after being given into trouble. She ignored Esme completely and she spoke on camera about personal details of Isabelle and let her husband go into Isabelle's room when she was in bed and act inappropriately.
Sarah Ingham deserves everything that she gets.

• Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
Wouldn’t you think these people would at least do a little bit of research into who they’re gifting their products to 🙄
Thing is, you wouldn't expect a known groomer to still be online carrying on like nothing ever happened would you? (He has absolutely no shame!)
These companies gifting should do more research, but they just see the large number of followers. They aren't famous, despite thinking they are, they've just some how managed to retain the number of followers so will always sadly bag the freebies from unsuspecting companies. I don't know how they haven't been cancelled yet.

thegreencow

VIP Member
I ACCIDENTALLY SET HER CHRISTMAS PRESENTS ON FIRE!

Lazy forgot to put her eyebrows on. Jace scratches Mila’s cheek and sticks his finger in her ear. Apart from being bloody annoying, it will probably set her up for recurring ear infections. We know how the brat likes to dip into the treat cupboard 364829 times a day and I doubt he washes his hands afterwards so imagine to food crumbs he leaves in Mila’s ear. Lazy tells her to stop bumping her head. They’re having a home day. It looks like Jace has just had a snack. Creepstopher has gone out to a few shops to get dinner as the food shop has gone, to The Range to get something to secure the garland wreath in the kitchen and to get batteries for things Lazy wants to light up. Lazy is going to build Mila’s learning tower. She was feeling productive until Isabelle sat down with her and started talking about Christmas.

Lazy is gutted about something. She tells Mila off for trying to get up the stairs. She is worried Jace will ‘accidentally’ knock Mila out of his learning tower so she got her her own. No one realised it had arrived and was outside for two days in the rain. They’ve sent Lazy the wrong one and she doesn’t like it. The wood colour is different to Jace’s but she can’t send it back as the box is ruined. She wanted the bear like Jace has but got the tiger. She’s gutted. Jace is letting Mila have a ride on his bike whilst he drags it along. He is so kind.

Little Lady’s learning tower is up and Lazy likes it. She doesn’t like how high it is so wants to take it down a notch. Esme gave Mila a lolly and Lazy isn’t happy. Mila was asking for the lolly. Lazy takes it to check it’s stuck on and then gives it back. Footage of Esme and Mila. Mila falls and Esme and Lazy laugh. Mila strokes Prinny. More footage of Esme and Mila. She adjusts to tower and Mila climbs up. She takes the lolly away permanently. They need to teach Mila to climb down backwards like they do on the stairs.

Esme has cremated the advent calendar she was making Isla. The kitchen is smoky and it might set off the alarms. She put clay figures in the oven and left them in there. There were 20 figures and they’ve melted. Lazy cackles at the melted pig. She tries to reassure Esme. Esme forgot the figures were in there whilst she helped Lazy put a few screws in the learning tower. She gives Mila a treat of gingerbread men. She shouts for someone to let daddy in.

Lazy and Jace have been filling in his eye chart. Mila is crying. Jace shares his drink with her but she doesn’t want it so he says he’ll have it. Lazy tells him he’s a good boy and Mila that she’s a madam. An ifam sent a package to Jace from their small business called Messy Pods. There is a glove full of sugary treats for Halloween. Mila throws a fake leaf from the package onto the floor so Lazy tells her to get it. Mila climbs down from the learning tower unsupervised. The package is sensory things for Jace. Some things might trigger people because they have holes in. There is a toy dinosaur in the package and he starts screeching.

Lazy empties the bags of lentils and rice from the package onto a tray. Mila puts her hands in and starts exploring new textures but Lazy throws a fit and says she’s not playing the game because she’s getting some of the DRIED lentils on the floor. She and Jace shake the eggs and hear something inside. Creepstopher takes Mila so she’s not causing a riot. Yeah and that’s really going to teach Jace to share. Another undeclared advertisement of the Instagram page. Lazy has stuck the eggs in water but nothing is happening. It keeps Jace entertained for hours before it’s shoved in the garage to be rediscovered when he’s 13.

Lazy tells “little renegade” they’re going in the garden. Creepstopher roars. She’s always trying to get outside. Creepstopher needs to bury the wire for the Christmas tree. Footage of Mila.

Creepstopher grabs Lazy’s face and shoves his tongue down her throat. She isn’t thrilled as he’s had garlic. That should be the least of your concerns Lazy. He comes back for a hug and says she needs the planet on her face surgically removed. He came back from Home Bargains and asked Lazy if she knew they sell baby clothes before saying he was going to buy an outfit to try and persuade her. Lazy has taken the girls to dance and was squeezing her spot. She is about to finish the arches. She has booked something for her and Isla to do this weekend that’s is not the cinema. They’ve never done this thing just the two of them. Creepstopher tries to tempt Lazy into the hot tub whilst Mila sleeps. She’s tempted and he says it’s big enough for her and the spot. Sundays are taken up with dance Christmas show rehearsals so it’s booked for Saturday. Lazy wants one or two Christmas trees up tonight. They’re doing the family on this weekend.

Lazy decorates the designer vagina tables. Then she finishes the beautiful arches with ribbon and bows. She wants to take it off but Creepstopher likes it. Jace’s dinosaur eggs have hatched. She calls him down and shows him. He scoops the rice and eggs out. Screaming. Jace batters the green egg open. They put the babies back in the water to grow.

After a break where Lazy burnt her arm on the oven. Mila was walking towards her and as she was trying to keep her away she burnt her arm. She feels like small burns are worse than big ones. She did the nursing home area tree and now wants to sit down with a cup of tea. She will do the kitchen one tomorrow. The tree upstairs is beautiful and you can see it as you drive past. The lights have been done on the stairs. Creepstopher says “naaaaaw it looks so cosy out the window” as he zooms in on the outdoor tree. They haven’t given up on the wall and have pre made wood panels coming. It will look so good.

End of vlog
1668803491252.png
1668803792214.png
1668804041710.png

1668803502551.png
1668803514656.png
1668803617954.png

• Heart

RockyRue

I’m sorry but I’m having a very hard time watching how that baby is being treated, not just by Jace but her own mother
I just can’t wrap my head around how she treats her baby daughter, please make it make sense. Why doesn’t she ever pick her up and cuddle her, read a book to her without Jace around, anything for a loving moment between mother and daughter, It just breaks my heart.
Cleaver boy needs to learn boundaries because something bad is going to happen

• Heart
  • Sad

slmapg

VIP Member
Jace needs to be taught he can’t keep touching people as and when he wants comfort, why isn’t he getting this comfort from his mum? Why does he need it from his baby sisters ears? It’s weird! It’s not for comfort clearly is it. Because he knows heffaflump will give him comfort he’s her favourite, so it’s clearly to be spiteful. The fact she’s trying to turn it around on Mila and warning Jace to stay back is ridiculous, she was going on like Mila is a menace, why don’t we see her behaving this way then on camera? Ever! We see Jace being a menace and Mila punished for it by being taken away from toys/activities. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
I’m sure Isabelle and Sarah know exactly what her ex school friends are up to ! Probably still follow their social media posts

Lower sixth at such a school will be full of school activities and parties with friends older siblings , talk of Uni life , fake ID’s and nights out at clubs / bars , friends with plenty of ££’s for nights out and new outfits each night, proper sleepovers and a first taste of independant life

What doe she get? talk of hiring a bus for her and her siblings for her 18th wow she’s not 10!

• Sad

MissWinnie

VIP Member
School question about 13 minutes in - she said Izzy has said she wants to go to college in September. Surely she should be there now? I’m guessing she didn’t do very well, if at all in any GCSEs and having to cram those in to be able to apply for the course she wants?

Isla sounds like she wants to go back as well but from what was said it sounds like she’s worried about upsetting her mother :(

They’ve supposedly recently enrolled them into an online school programme - if true, I think it’s likely that’s the LAs doing as last chance attempt to keep them out of being forced back. I am not convinced they are homeschooling like they say they are though :(

Nice little jab at Tattle and similar at the start as well & according to her all their neighbourhood friends can’t believe the nastiness they’ve experienced 🤣 Is that after they have been upfront with them about Chris & the trolling 🤣

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
Great thread title and recap.👍

In that 2nd Meadowhall pic, Lazy's facial expression looks exactly the same as when she was doing fart impressions the other day. You know what that means....Old Sazza Sour-chops is blessed with a resting fart face!!! 😂

(Magnificent work @YorkshireLady )

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Are We Having Another Baby?! My Juiciest Q&A Ever! (Over 1 Hour Of Your Questions!) | Sarah Says Screeches

Now as many of you know, I don't normally do a rundown of Sarah Screeches vlogs but I will make an exceptions today for this Q&L (question and lie) special so you don't have to sacrifice your eardrums.

Lazy has been struggling with her teen Christmas present recommendations, as not everyone likes records like Isabelle, so that will be next week.

Something vlogging has taught you?

People close to Lazy and new friends comment on how ugly and nasty the world can be. Lazy was ignorant to these things. The world has changed in the past 10 years and there are so many bitter and negative people who want to dedicate their lives to making people feel bad. She never knew these people existed. Kind of ironic when she herself is one of those people. New friends in the neighbourhood didn’t know hate existed.

Will there be another meet and greet?
They would love to do more but it’s not easy to organise with security and safety. There is a Mila doll meet and greet planned for March. Undeclared ad of the Mila doll. The vlog where they bought Esme her first Mary Shittle doll is a big moneymaker at this time of year. They don’t choose how many ads are on each video, they just click a button to monetise. Money from YouTube is higher at Christmas so many Youtubers daily vlog. There are still a couple of Prinny teddies that Shittle found. Creepstopher shouts out that the meet and greet will be amazing. We should camp out in Shittle's cellar and crash the party.

Lazy tells us she is a slurper when it comes to drinking tea.

Are the girls hard to buy for this year?
No, but they take more thinking. They’re easier as they can tell Lazy what they’re interested in. She’s lucky because her kids are interested in more than just their phones. Esme is a very young 13 year old and it’s thanks to home schooling. She and Isla like to play with their dolls and Lazy loves that about them. Esme is into crafts, Isabelle is into reading, vinyls and clothes. Jace and Mila are easy. Isla is at the in between age where one day she wants to be classed as younger and the next she wants to be older like Esme and Isabelle. Lazy likes to save the older things until they’re older.

Have the girls ever expressed an interest in wanting to go back to school?
No. Isabelle has with college and wants to go. Lazy can 100% guarantee that Esme never wants to go back to school as she isn’t academic. Esme has to try hard to get a particular grade. They have just enrolled the girls into a new homeschool program. She was working on algebra the other day. Lazy has to ask Creepstopher to remind her of what it is called. Esme’s classes are all at year 9 level. Lazy knows she wouldn’t do as well at school as she struggled when she was at school with confidence. Esme has a meltdown if asked whether she wants to go back to school. Lazy is struggling to look at the camera.

Lazy isn’t sure about Isla. She has mum guilt about school and other stupid things when she’s at a low moment. Isla has always said she will maybe return to school one day but not right now. Translation: I don't know and don't care enough to ask her.

Jace has never asked to go to school as he doesn’t know it’s a thing. Lazy doesn’t know what the place they live in is called because it’s not a town or village. Creepstopher tells her it’s a hamlet but Lazy feels weird saying it. Jace has friends who go to school. Because they’re a close family and Jace is a lockdown baby, Lazy doesn’t know how he would cope with school. They haven’t made a final decision about his schooling. More like they haven't successfully brainwashed him into not going.

What made her change to reusable products?
She was scared at first. With Mila she was determined to do it. She has five children and wondered if they were being environmentally friendly enough to help the planet. Reusable sanitary products are more comfortable. Lazy confirms Esme hasn’t started her period yet. She uses reusable baby and makeup wipes.

When are they going back to America?
They can’t go back right now due to health restrictions for travel. It’s one place Lazy is desperate to get back to. Their friends have been begging them to go and visit them for four years. They will go as soon as they can and want to take Jace to Florida. The girls are desperate to go back. Creepstopher is desperate to do Route 66 and Isabelle wants to return to New York. They will spend a year travelling around America as soon as they’re able to.

Do you feel filming has a negative affect on the children’s mental health?
No because if you look at the vlogs it’s 90% of the time Lazy filming herself. She takes charge of the channel because it was her who set up the channel. It’s her job to film every day. The kids don’t take responsibility for the vlogs. If they don’t want to be in the vlogs they don’t film them but 99% of the time they do want to. So they want to be filmed when they're sick or upset? What about all those times you film Jace and Mila when they are unwell and cannot consent. You have no qualms about filming other people without their consent. Vlogging has given the children confidence. Only they really know their children so it’s difficult when people give opinions on things that are so far from the truth. They have never asked the girls to film a skit or a challenge so they have something to upload. Wow she has a very short memory for someone who "vlogs for the memories". The girls love watching the memories back.

If vlogging started to have a negative effect on their mental health she would stop it. Isabelle went through two years of receiving messages - which she didn’t see as Lazy stopped her going in them - saying how fat she was and how much weight she’d gained. It happened for a year and a half after Jace was born and it started to affect her. She asked Lazy to take control of her comments section on Instagram. They do deal with things behind the camera but don’t vlog about it.

How do they block out negative comments about the family?

They just don’t look for them. Never ever ever look for anything that is negative about you. You can be the strongest person and things will still affect you. There are times when Lazy can go into her inbox, read 10 negative comments, read one that says she’s a shit mum and then she just deletes and blocks it. Not before putting it on her Instagram Story though. The ones that affect her the most are lies or assumptions as she was brought up to stick up for herself. She knows she’s a good mum. The girls get a better education at home as they’re more comfortable and take more in. People are ignorant and don’t understand homeschooling. Isabelle is out all the time with friends. She has exciting things going on in her personal life and has a good group of friends. Lazy you couldn't lie still in bed.

Vlogmas plans and are they getting a new intro?
The vlogmas intro has been a nightmare as they left it late. They cost £1000 to be made and take 6-8 weeks. They kept putting it off as they had so much on. They wanted to have their own touch on it. Nothing major has happened this year so they didn’t know what to include in it. They have an idea for vlogmas and have got something for December 1st.

They have an exciting December and it’s booked up with only a few days free. Lazy wanted it to be full of festive madness.

Did they spend Christmas at home before YouTube?
Yes. They have spent the last 7 of the past 10 years at home and have only spent 3 away from home. Lazy and Creepstopher went in the hot tub last night whilst Esme and Isabelle babysat. They had mulled wine, Creepstopher put the mugs In the dishwasher and it’s washed off the copper colour. Lazy never wanted Christmas away from home but Christmas at Forest Holidays is amazing. It’s would’ve cost over £3k this year for a week, Creepstopher tried to justify it but Lazy was tight. She didn’t feel people would appreciate it, not that they do it for other people. Creepstopher is gutted and is about living in the moment. They’re not at home for the whole of December.

As Isabelle is getting older, how does Lazy feel about the impending nights out and girls holidays?
She can’t wait. Everyone assumes an overprotective mum but that’s Creepstopher, who has been struggling with the things Isabelle has been out doing recently. He is constantly worried and wants to know where she is all the time. It’s probably normal for a dad. Lazy cannot wait for Isabelle to get a group of fr… college friends and start going out more. Lazy was in nightclubs at 17. Creepstopher shouts out that he was doing stuff at 14 that he shouldn’t have been doing.

They have sent off for Isabelle’s provisional licence but it’s taking ages to come back. Creepstopher is nervous and doesn’t think she’s ready for the world. Lazy is ready for her to get a car and have her own freedom as Isabelle is a homegirl. Creepstopher does his sickening creepy laugh. Lazy is sure Isabelle will flip a switch and be out all the time. Isabelle is going to a concert with a friend next week but doesn’t want to go. Lazy told her she is going and will have the best time. She knows she’s just nervous.

Would they consider upgrading to bus life?

They bought a massive American RV a while back, vlogged it but decided against it. They still don’t know as there are a few issues with it. It’s as big as a bus and has a washing machine, dryer and electric fire in it. Creepstopher says they haven’t fully decided against it. They still have the deposit on it.

Homeschool resource question.

They get printouts for homeschooling from Twinkle and free resources on Amazon. BBC Bitesize and Oak Academy are amazing. They use free ones. You will see a massive change in your child with homeschooling.

Is Isabelle doing schoolwork or college work?
She’s working towards more GCSEs. She took 5 last year because that’s all she needed. She did amazing in 3 and outstanding in English with a grade 9. Lazy goes on about how amazing a grade 9 is which confirms for me that she is lying. Isabelle wants to upgrade in her last GCSE as she missed out a whole page of questions. She wants to do English, psychology, sociology and criminology at college. It’s typical for homeschoolers to only take 5 GCSEs so they can get into college. She wanted to take a gap year before college but Lazy and Creepstopher told her she had to do something. She is doing little bits of college work.

Does Jace still have a dummy?
No but they have them around the house as they’re desperate for Mila to take to them. Jace loves dummies but isn’t addicted.

Is there a particular present she wants for Christmas?
Creepstopher wants Lazy wrapped up in a bow and another baby. She wants a Tiffany necklace. Creepstopher bought her one for her 30th birthday and she still wears it. She would like the same one he got her then.

Plans for next year?
Hope to go to America. The big plans start early next year so keep your eyes peeled. Probably another yawnfest trip to London for the new year before they go again in May to try and gatecrash the coronation.

Why does Creepstopher touch her hair constantly recently?
He has always been a touchy person who likes to be very close. He always wants to be hugging and holding hands. He tickles Lazy’s legs and rubs her feet. Lazy likes it when he pulls her hair and he does it to soothe her to sleep. Oh please, I think I might puke.

Did she find out what triggered her cold sore?
No and she hasn’t had one for so long? Tiredness, stress and the sun triggers them. They’re debilitating. Orajel one touch helps. She gets 70% alcohol rubbing gel, rubs the cold sore with it and it goes within a day. That’s what she recommends but speak to your pharmacist first.

How do you help Isabelle with her mental health?
Talking. A lot of talking and giving one on one time for half an hour. Isabelle likes to go out for drives with Creepstopher to blast music. Isabelle is very open with Lazy and has no verbal boundaries because of how close they all are. Lazy knows intimate details about her. Isabelle knows she can go to Creepstopher and Lazy with an embarrassing story and they’ll listen without laughing, or heartbreaking news and they’ll all sit and cry. What heartbreaking news? She never does anything to get heartbreaking news. Oh my mistake, heartbreaking for them in Nannar running out of pension money or Katrina getting there first.

Mini rant about how hard daily vlogging is. No one knows how hard it is as so much goes on behind the scenes.

Would they have had Mila and Jace without YouTube?
No. They finished with Isla due to the cost of having chuldren. If Jace had been born in the old house he’d have had the box room and Isabelle would’ve been sharing with Esme and Isla.

When are they having another baby?
Lazy hates answering this question as eyes are burning into her face. Every single day for the past year, Creepstopher has asked for another baby. Lazy has never known a man to be as broody as him. Men crave babies but he has been searching for prams. He wakes Lazy up showing her changing bags he found the previous evening. She has never been as obsessed as him and it consumes his life. Because there is nothing else happening in his life.

Creepstopher wants another baby because an older three and a younger three would be frickin’ cute. He wants another playmate for Jace and Mila. A trio is perfect. He would love to try one last time for a boy. He wouldn’t want any more after this one. They can afford it and have the room. It would be magical to give Mila a sister because by the time she is old enough to interact with the older girls Isla will be 12. When Mila is 5, Isla will be 14. And still wanting to play with dolls at this rate. Her 15th birthday main present will be tickets to the LOL live tour. It would be win-win for Creepstopher. Lazy says that if the baby was a boy and Jace had a brother, he would still want a sister for Mila. He insists he wouldn’t as he likes even numbers. He loves the baby stage and the stage Mila is at is his favourite. Ugh, does that make anyone else feel very uneasy? Creepstopher says they’re financially stable (lol) and have the space for another child. This is the discussion they have daily. The age gap right now would be perfect. It’s a no brainier for Creepstopher and he wants to do it right now. Please don't - save it for Only Fans.

Lazy asks for no one to hate on Creepstopher. She laughs because he’s funny. It’s not that she doesn’t want to have another baby. If he could give her twins, and boy and a girl, she would be happy. She is the one who has to have sickness and try to hide it on the vlogs, go through labour, sleepless nights, breastfeeding. Creepstopher says he would be there to support her. The last three children have been the last. Lazy is tracking ovulation to avoid pregnancy. The sickness gets to her.

End of vlog
1669068138484.png
1669068146471.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Dan!Dan!Dan!

The bruise on that babies forehead too. Poor kid flinched with Jace grabbing her in the Clíp posted up thread. It’s horrific and in plain site. What else is going on if this is what they are posting. I do feels Sarah Inghams explanation was rehearsed almost. As many others have pointed out her brother is a sex offender that served a prison sentence and she blamed the young victim. Her husband was investigated but unable to be charged in this country and she not only bullied victims, but stayed with him and had two more kids after she knew. She has been raised not to blame men for what they do. She is raising a boy that’s spoilt and has no boundaries. It’s absolutely tragic for the women and girls in that house. I can’t believe she genuinely thinks people are haterz be use she is living an amazing life. She forgets people watch the vlogs and see an unhappy agresiva woman showing off the only thing she can, which is spending money in B&M, The Range, Primark etc. I feel so sorry for all those children. Jace is not a nice child at all, however at 3 it’s his parenting and the environment he is being raised in. He knows no better and is never shown or told. Just an absolute disaster all round. I desperately hope social services get involved asap.

• Heart

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
If Mila was in nursery, she would be immediately flagged up, with those bruises on her face, they are definitely finger marks.
The look on her face and the way she flinches away from Jace, it his heart-breaking. Her ears are also being damaged, they are sticking out a lot more these days.

• Sad