Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pastel

VIP Member
Seeing Isla being so happy was great, such a change from when shes with everyone else.
and this is precisely why Chris’s pathetic (and downright weird) obsession, with adding more babies to that family, infuriates me. Esme has outright said she doesn’t want another sibling added… Isla is craving more attention and structure in her life which will only further be set back by more babies… Isabelle needs a life of her own, not more childminding responsibilities… and in my personal opinion the last thing that either Jace or Mila need right now is a younger sibling.

Chris doesn’t want to grow up, he clearly can’t emotionally deal with change and he seems to struggle to progress from one phase of life to the next. Having paused his teen emo stage until it’s dying breath he’s now trying to pause his younger adulthood! By adding all these children and keeping a bunch of babies and toddlers around him I think it allows him to feel frozen in time. It is beyond bizarre for a middle aged man who already has 5 children!!!

He’s not ready to move on and let his children grow up so every single member of his family must suffer!?? He is beyond selfish and his levels of immaturity are astounding. I think Sarah secretly wants another baby but she knows it’s not what’s best for any of the other children so she pretends she’s tracking ovulation to “avoid” a pregnancy… what utter bollocks!! Chris is so vocal about his desperation that it makes it easier for Sarah to put on a show about being unsure - there will be another baby because it always seems to be about Chris’s needs first amd foremost.

Chris, seriously, grow the f up!!!

Reactions: 36

zyxwvu

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we look back at a selection of memories from the delightful Sarah Ingham.

Included below is the time when Lazy told a commenter that all women were beautiful and should never be criticised for how they look. She forgot about the time when she called Louise Pentland something utterly vile...

Also found below are Lazy's views on tattlers; the times when she was being racist; her views on private schools; her reaction when her husband was caught out once again for cheating on her (she decided that it was people making things up - something that she believed haterrrs always did when things were going well for her and her family 🙄); her reaction to people who questioned whether the tutor was real or not and my personal favourite, the time when she described her Baby and Me comforters as "sick" 😂.
The "tutor's" grammar and spelling 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Why so touchy feely! My hubby did that to me I’d be like stop stroking my hair in public you weirdo! We’ve been married 24 years and he is very affectionate but that is just weird! The stroking over and over and over! 🤢
He's been reading here, and sees how people think their marriage is a joke. Most of us are adults here, and know that public displays of affection do not equal a sturdy relationship. Either that, or he is up to some of his extra curriculars, and that's how he covers his tracks.

• Heart

tatty_boggle

I cannot and will not hate watch this vlog because I’m sick to my stomach watching Mila be abused!
Why on Earth is it ok for Jace to grab at other peoples body parts as he likes?? 😡
Mila is NOT a toy and he needs to keep his hands to himself, because it’s obvious he thinks he can openly hit and smack her!

I saw one of the pictures shared of Mila’s face and the poor baby is covered in bruises, in various stages - she is not being looked after and is neglected so that Jace can bash her about! Wouldn’t be surprised if they smack her too, as everyone’s so rough with her 🥺

I truly hope social services get involved here because these two twats are neglectful parents at best, and fucking abusive at worst!!

• Sad
  • Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
View attachment 1742469

Bullshit!!

We've all seen the videos. He's pinching and pulling that poor babies ears, and you're doing nothing to stop it. 😡
Not even an acknowledgment to Mila there. As usual it’s all about Jace & what he wants to do/needs to be satisfied.

Who even puts a smile next to a response like that as if it’s something cute and acceptable?! It’s not Sarah/Chris just for the record, have a look at your daughters face every time his hands approach her because she’s flinching & trying to pull away. If he wants to twiddle with someone’s ears do it to his own or one of yours or find something soft as an alternative 😡 No matter how you try to dress it up it’s neither ok or acceptable to do it to someone like Mila who cannot voice and say no & what sort of message is that sending out about consent & our personal boundaries. Kids are taught this from starting school now to protect them as they grow up.

• Sad
  • Heart

jessebaker

I struggle with this thread a lot, simply because I know these kids are being abused (emotional and mental neglect is abuse) and now to see this baby being physically harmed by her 3 year old brother and her parents do NOTHING to stop it has honestly turned my stomach. She is COVERED in bruises, she is flinching from his touch. Its disgusting.

I have reported them so many times and nothing gets done. When I reported the fact Izzy was recording video messages for "fans" (adults) I was told as she was 17, it wasn't ideal but nothing could be done and that I'd needed to report it to the host site. Which was pointless because the Inghams had it on their own website.

How can children be so obviously harmed and nothing be done. Is education not valued in England anymore because at the very least these children are CLEARLY being denied that even if its harder to prove the isolation from society and peers.

The baby is covered in bruises, does that not ring alarm bells for social services!!? Why does noone who should care care!!?
Unfortunately not. I’m 17 (Isabelle’s age) and I’ve got a shit ton of mental health issues, I suffer with self harm and I used to do drugs and get in trouble with the police. I come from a very good background, I live in a big house, I get everything I want, but that doesn’t mean everything’s perfect. I’ve got a lot of trauma and I’ve been referred to social services on multiple occasions by my Camhs worker but they always dismiss the case because I’m not homeless or in immediate danger. It’s honestly sad. I got referred to them again last week and they said they would send someone out to do a house check but like I say I come from a good background so I know the second they see my house they’ll dismiss me again. The system is failing me and other kids like the Inghams massively.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

ksil

Tell me you read tattle with out telling me you read tattle - She has shown Jace counting, talked about his bed and mentioned Chris teaching the girls all in tonight’s vlog

• Haha

GeordieGossipGirl

Chatty Member
Isabelle can't take a year out Lazy, I'll leave the gov guidelines here to what your child should be doing until the age of 18, especially one that has NO GCSEs because lets be honest a 9 in English...ENGLISH WHAT!? Language? Literature? Because just saying English and bot specifying is a pretty big red flag.

Attachments

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I bet if they were to get paid for having the covid jab they'd be straight in the queue. Sarah used to do medical trials for money

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Sarah isn’t the quiet type she could have sorted that with the school plus kids move onto new gossip after a while what’s that saying todays news is tomorrow’s chip paper.
I don’t think that the ‘chip paper’ rule applies to people who commit sexual offences against children - being known as a n😳nce is a lifetime thing - everyone will be thinking it even as they bury you.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Im skipping but in one part shes saying isabelles out all the time with her friends, then when talking about her getting a car its "i cant wait to get her out of her bedroom"
Lazy is a very confused woman. Full of contradictions. But I guess that’s what happens when you’re a liar 🤥

MissWinnie

VIP Member
View attachment 1741169

Spotted in the wild tonight in Gainsborough.
Jace in one of his many new coats whilst those poor girls are recycling last years cheap and nasty coats. They earn you far more money than that little one ever has or will do so - for gods sake get them something decent, warm & a bit more fashionable for teenagers with some of their earnings!

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Why is she posting about how beautiful her home is and how lucky she is, when they have both said they hate the house 😅

• Haha

Greykitty2020

Why would she take isla to a theme park on the weekend when they literally can go any single weekday because they have destroyed that child’s life and taken her out of school

• Heart
Chris will be giving it all the Hell No! And SS are so overstretched they’ll be seeing big, showy house and believing everything they say
It's mad to me because Jace ended up in hospital with a seriously bad eye infection that's old caused by poor hygiene and was ignored for a few days at the start (I remember here people noticing something in the vlogs BEFORE he was brought to hospital) and they delayed Mila’s hip procedures so they could go off travelling in the van for weeks and her hip worsened.

I don't care that they have a big house, how are they not on the SS radar for these incidents alone!!? Nevermind the homeschooling that never happens. I am appalled that seemingly any adult can deny their children an education and pretend they are homeschooling and that's it. Nothing gets done. It's child abuse 101.

• Heart
  • Sad