Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Why so touchy feely! My hubby did that to me I’d be like stop stroking my hair in public you weirdo! We’ve been married 24 years and he is very affectionate but that is just weird! The stroking over and over and over! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 46
i dont think its izzys weight that people are worried about but the rate that she's lost the weight! Maybe she just hasn't been featured as much so we haven't seen her but it feels like quite a sudden change. I will say she seems more confident now and i've noticed that the baggy clothes are gone.

also, just as a warning to any parents on here (im izzys age) i've notices there is a lot of pro eating disorder content on tiktok, showing food and lifestyle choices to minimise calory intake. a lot of them use the hashtag #ednotsheeran, #coquette and #tumblr, and then the more obvious ones like #weightloss #skinny. i've had at least 5 pop up on my fyp today alone!!

• Sad
  • Wow

Neck lace

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we look back at a selection of memories from the delightful Sarah Ingham.

Included below is the time when Lazy told a commenter that all women were beautiful and should never be criticised for how they look. She forgot about the time when she called Louise Pentland something utterly vile...

Also found below are Lazy's views on tattlers; the times when she was being racist; her views on private schools; her reaction when her husband was caught out once again for cheating on her (she decided that it was people making things up - something that she believed haterrrs always did when things were going well for her and her family 🙄); her reaction to people who questioned whether the tutor was real or not and my personal favourite, the time when she described her Baby and Me comforters as "sick" 😂.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Otghmd94

I had to laugh when Sarah said “Esme doesn’t follow the crowd”. That’s just as well because she’s no crowd to follow being that she is trapped in the cult of Ingham.
The thing is, Esmé does follow ‘the crowd’. Dyson air wrap, hydro flask , Maui moisture products, the Harry Potter phase, Animal crossing/Nintendo switches in general during 2020, rose gold and pink bedroom, clay figures , plastic vines on the wall, LED strip lights, stranger things , even crochet is quite popular now with most school having clubs, her fashion, the westend shows that she wants to see , like wicked, are the popular ones, since the new land in DLP marvel has become more popular so low and behold, even though we’ve never seen her mention it before, she’s now interested in it - I could go on

• Haha

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
Omg its a vlog of how not to treat your 15 month baby, you have the lollipop then her climbing in and out of that tower and her mother telling her to get down and pick up what she threw, Esme making her run round the tower banging her face and the stairs this is just complete madness.
And that bruise on her cheek is definitely Jace he was going to do it again at the beginning of the vlog 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Just watched the vlog. Everyone is talking about Jace's behaviour with Mila (which is obviously awful) but what was worse, was the way Sarah treated her with that sensory thing. The second Mila put her hand in (that's what you're meant to do, Sarah, hence the sensory part 😉) Sarah grabbed her hand out and told her that she wasn't playing with it, because she was just throwing it on the floor. She was then sent away with Chris. No wonder Jace is the way he is. He'll never learn to share when his mother behaves like that. Normally for that kind of play, you'd do it on the floor, with a bin bag underneath if you really wanted to catch the mess.

• Sad
  • Angry

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
I do wonder if all the clothes she buys she keeps or takes some back. The amount she spends is ridiculous, it wouldn’t surprise me if she buys it initially to look like they are not struggling but she returns most of it. Maybe we should play clothes bingo and see how many of the outfits she brought the kids actually wear.

Reactions: 45

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Mila touching the baubles "I've decided not to say no, don't touch, I've decided to teach her to be gentle"
Yeah, right! Further proof, if any was needed that they do read Tattle. Now, sort your son's bad behaviour out.

• Haha

Puppet

VIP Member
My heart broke for poor Isla seeing the school trip out carol singing
I'm not watching as it will wind me up, but I bet Isla spends a lot of time thinking about what she's missing out on by not going to school. No friends, no learning, no class parties, school trips, no Christmas plays, playing games in the playground, no Christmas activities and dress up days. How could anyone deprive a child of all those lovely memories? 😥

• Sad
  • Angry

mags

VIP Member
I wouldn't have been able to resist approaching her with "OMG I love your vlogs!" Then as her pie-face lit up "Wait till I tell my kids I seen Sue Radford in person!"
I think I would've shouted, "Look! It's that woman from social media, off that viral video..........the one who got dragged out of McDonalds by security!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Sarah basically just admitted that Isabelle doesn't have the 5 GCSE's that some colleges require for certain courses. You wouldn't waste your time resitting exams if you'd already got the required grades. Just summarised what we all knew.

Chris being described as a touchy person was a highlight. Sarah, we've known that for years.

A year in America when the restrictions are lifted... Is that how long you think he'll get behind bars for grooming a minor?

She said that Isabelle is always out with her friends. Lies. But also seemed to insinuate, without actually saying it, that there may be a relationship (be it male or female). "It's not my place to say". No, it's not Sarah.

Huge red flag is Isabelle wanting Chris to take her out in the car for a drive to listen to music... That would be a no. Hell no... With his past! Grim.

• Wow
I’ve just had my first shower since Sunday morning (how very Ingham of me) because a burst pipe has left a big chunk of Dublin drier than a woman who’s just had a flirty look from Chippy Tits DeLonge.

Nothing else to add. I just wanted to make the joke 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
I had to laugh when Sarah said “Esme doesn’t follow the crowd”. That’s just as well because she’s no crowd to follow being that she is trapped in the cult of Ingham.

• Sad
  • Haha

Puppet

VIP Member
If you live in Gainsborough go down this weekend as it was enjoyable for chuldren.
I'm sorry but what the fuck. Did they really recommend the viewers go visit this weekend. In a vlog they uploaded at 5pm on Sunday
:rolleyes:

It's not often i'm lost for words...

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Klp86

VIP Member
Sorry havent watched, but seeing the comments about Chris and Izzy going for drives in the car to listen to music. What the actual fuck?
That's what I used to do at her age with my boyfriend. Why the hell is this happening with her step dad (or even he was her bio dad!) ?! Major red flags here.

• Wow
  • Sad

Soozy2k18

ive already posted this comment on youtube so just posting it again here.
Ive not been on tattle for ages because I’ve not watched big Sarah and the cult for weeks but watched last 3 vlogs and omg cant believe she’s still living in her fantasy world and pretending the girls have friends and go out places she’s sick and twisted.
would it not be better make real friends than have the girls pretend to have friends.

Isabelle and Kaci Jay are miles apart 😂 Kaci flew herself to Florida, drives a car , has hundreds of friends , drives her friends about takes friends on holiday goes clubbing , is out 24/7 also goes to school and works. Isabelle does nothing apart from sit in her room or trail about with her family (cult) 🥲 Must be hard for Isabelle to watch Kaci , Mia , Rosie and every other teenage YouTuber have such busy and exciting social life’s 😔 Free Isabelle ❤

Or maybe Isabelle prefers to be alone and isolated who knows.

Teenagers Esme and Isabelle’s age are out all the time hanging about parks , shopping centres , cinema etc they have done none of that

Big Sarah can pretend all she wants that they’ve been out at things or have friends or are going to sleepovers but the reality is the 3 of them are all in that house in their rooms doing nothing as usual and we aren’t daft we know sarah says these things to appeal to IFAM that her girls are “normal” Only time they go out is on holiday as a family or shopping with big fattz 🙄

Also I can’t believe Jace is nearly 4 😮 he is like a giant sized baby and it’s all to do with arse face treating him like one and spoiling him it’s soooo bad.

Also Jace doesn’t need a new bag of toys or big gift every day it’s sickenin. He has to wear patch 2hrs a day so Big Chunky puts it on him when they arrive at shopping centre 🥱 Why? For attention that’s why and to vlog it , he could easily have wore it for 2hrs in house

anyway hope everyone on Tattle is doing well ❤ Take care and God Bless

• Heart

charlotte_98

When he goes for her hair whilst she is speaking🤢
Repeatedly stroking with his gnarly fingers.
So odd. Same as Jace with the ears, won’t leave alone.
Sarah looks uncomfortable whilst he’s at it I’m not surprised though. So forced. There is zero connection or chemistry between them.

• Sick