The Ingham Family #260 Sarah Louise Ingham - Cut that out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Kitty2020
1668713415680.png

TLDR
- Christmas has almost arrived so the annual transformation of Rosabelle Manor has begun.
- Jace's cot has finally been converted to a toddler bed.
- Shopaholic Sarah didn't know how the Tesco Clubcard worked so had to ask Duchess of Seacroft Katrina about it.
- Chris forgot to cut out Sarah telling him to cut out a clip of Jace being a brat.
- Sarah tried to convince us Esme and Isla were at a playdate rather than telling us where they actually were, at home alone being babysat by Isabelle.
- Jace has been getting a treat, including a visit to a play centre, for every little thing he does. Meanwhile he continues to bully Mila but she is still the thug. He also deliberately drove a remote control car into Prinny.
- Someone requested an Ingham Family Cameo for their wedding reception.
- Mary Shittle meet and greet for the Mila doll with MI5 security is happening next year.
- Isla was heard saying "bloody" on Instagram and Chris threatened to confiscate Isabelle's (17) phone as punishment.
- Chris went to Claire's for a new nose stud.

Hi Steve 👋

Kudos to @YorkshireLady for spotting Lazy, Creepstopher and all their chins at Meadowhall at the weekend. I hope you're feeling ok after having to be in such close proximity to them.
1668713196367.png
1668713138497.png

Credit to @SoManyLiars and @Klp86
1668713168148.png
1668713695587.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Great thread title and recap.👍

In that 2nd Meadowhall pic, Lazy's facial expression looks exactly the same as when she was doing fart impressions the other day. You know what that means....Old Sazza Sour-chops is blessed with a resting fart face!!! 😂

(Magnificent work @YorkshireLady )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1738456

TLDR
- Christmas has almost arrived so the annual transformation of Rosabelle Manor has begun.
- Shopaholic Sarah didn't know how the Tesco Clubcard worked so had to ask Duchess of Seacroft Katrina about it.
- Chris forgot to cut out Sarah telling him to cut out a clip of Jace being a brat.
- Sarah tried to convince us Esme and Isla were at a playdate rather than telling us where they actually were, at home alone being babysat by Isabelle.
- Jace has been getting a treat, including a visit to a play centre, for every little thing he does. Meanwhile he continues to bully Mila but she is still the thug. He also deliberately drove a remote control car into Prinny.
- Mary Shittle meet and greet for the Mila doll with MI5 security is happening next year.
- Isla was heard saying "bloody" on Instagram and Chris threatened to confiscate Isabelle's (17) phone as punishment.

Hi Steve 👋

Kudos to @YorkshireLady for spotting Lazy, Creepstopher and all their chins at Meadowhall at the weekend. I hope you're feeling ok after having to be in such close proximity to them.
View attachment 1738440View attachment 1738437

View attachment 1738439View attachment 1738474
FPMSL 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their display of wealth (showing off) is absolutely disgusting. Some children will not even get one tree this year or even presents. And here we have these two pair of utter soulless cunts who only think of themselves .

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that house bursts into flames with the 900000 lights they have on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
i dont think its izzys weight that people are worried about but the rate that she's lost the weight! Maybe she just hasn't been featured as much so we haven't seen her but it feels like quite a sudden change. I will say she seems more confident now and i've noticed that the baggy clothes are gone.

also, just as a warning to any parents on here (im izzys age) i've notices there is a lot of pro eating disorder content on tiktok, showing food and lifestyle choices to minimise calory intake. a lot of them use the hashtag #ednotsheeran, #coquette and #tumblr, and then the more obvious ones like #weightloss #skinny. i've had at least 5 pop up on my fyp today alone!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
View attachment 1738456

TLDR

Hi Steve 👋

View attachment 1738440View attachment 1738437

View attachment 1738439View attachment 1738474
Brilliant and those last two pics 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do wonder if all the clothes she buys she keeps or takes some back. The amount she spends is ridiculous, it wouldn’t surprise me if she buys it initially to look like they are not struggling but she returns most of it. Maybe we should play clothes bingo and see how many of the outfits she brought the kids actually wear.

Reactions: 45
Plot twist: is it possible that Trina is actually having a girl (surprise, the test was wrong) and all the 9 to 12 months are gifts for Trinas baby.
Even if Mila was a dinky dot how could they get those bulky diapers under her small size leggings.

Reactions: 10
That outdoor Christmas tree doesn’t look very weighted down at the base. Lincolnshire is very flat and the wind rattles through it straight from the north sea. Just sayin’

maybe they can claim jealous or thieving neighbours for content when it inevitably ends up in one of their gardens 🤣

I do wonder if all the clothes she buys she keeps or takes some back. The amount she spends is ridiculous, it wouldn’t surprise me if she buys it initially to look like they are not struggling but she returns most of it. Maybe we should play clothes bingo and see how many of the outfits she brought the kids actually wear.
she’s discovered Vinted now so she probably buys the 25% off Tesco stuff and sells it for a small profit on there

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really feel like karma is coming a knocking - everything and I mean everything said on these threads gets answered one way or another on the slogs
Karma has taken their beloved forest breaks (bollocks about being booked) someone on here said their either not welcome….. or my though is skint
If only Karma would now follow through and render creepy’s hands immobile because if he keeps touching up her hair/stroking it and her chin (I know it takes a while there are 5 of them) I am going to loose my tit
Finally good booooy showed his true colours again in the shop - if one of mine had shouted ‘now’ at me like that I would of told them their fortune and they would of been shoved in that trolly with the stare of death warning them not to open their gob once more!!! Luckily I never had too!
Mr and Mrs ing-her-ham please just duck the duck off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
i dont think its izzys weight that people are worried about but the rate that she's lost the weight! Maybe she just hasn't been featured as much so we haven't seen her but it feels like quite a sudden change. I will say she seems more confident now and i've noticed that the baggy clothes are gone.

also, just as a warning to any parents on here (im izzys age) i've notices there is a lot of pro eating disorder content on tiktok, showing food and lifestyle choices to minimise calory intake. a lot of them use the hashtag #ednotsheeran, #coquette and #tumblr, and then the more obvious ones like #weightloss #skinny. i've had at least 5 pop up on my fyp today alone!!
I think it's been about a year since she has actively been trying to lose weight. Last December during advent she opened her chocolate advent calendar, did not eat any of her advent chocolate and then the chocolate (cat) advent calendar stopped making an appearance and she just opened. She just reminded her of me at 19 when I wouldn't have one throat sweet because of the calories. Then today I was watching YouTube and then a random Ingham vlogmas video from last year came up and you can see a huge difference. Also like you said, she is no longer wearing baggy clothes.

Reactions: 12
I think it's been about a year since she has actively been trying to lose weight. Last December during advent she opened her chocolate advent calendar, did not eat any of her advent chocolate and then the chocolate (cat) advent calendar stopped making an appearance and she just opened. She just reminded her of me at 19 when I wouldn't have one throat sweet because of the calories. Then today I was watching YouTube and then a random Ingham vlogmas video from last year came up and you can see a huge difference. Also like you said, she is no longer wearing baggy clothes.
I think you’re right - but the sudden changes in her weight and habits have been intermittent. More specifically they have been during or immediately after the van trips. IMO she has started the restriction during the trips and it has become most obvious several weeks down the line when they’re back. Ie now. She is very small compared to before they set off.

Theres a van life vlogging family who I found through insta recently. They have a bigger van than the Inghams but its obviously cruel -kids including a teen crammed into tiny beds with no personal space etc. They had so much criticism saying it was going to destroy the poor kids mental health etc. And low and behold they post a video about the teen’s ‘’sudden and inexplicable’’ anorexia. They said the treatment had worked and they were back on the road🤬 (anyone know the name of the family? Totally forgot).

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.