Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Kitty2020
1668713415680.png

TLDR
- Christmas has almost arrived so the annual transformation of Rosabelle Manor has begun.
- Jace's cot has finally been converted to a toddler bed.
- Shopaholic Sarah didn't know how the Tesco Clubcard worked so had to ask Duchess of Seacroft Katrina about it.
- Chris forgot to cut out Sarah telling him to cut out a clip of Jace being a brat.
- Sarah tried to convince us Esme and Isla were at a playdate rather than telling us where they actually were, at home alone being babysat by Isabelle.
- Jace has been getting a treat, including a visit to a play centre, for every little thing he does. Meanwhile he continues to bully Mila but she is still the thug. He also deliberately drove a remote control car into Prinny.
- Someone requested an Ingham Family Cameo for their wedding reception.
- Mary Shittle meet and greet for the Mila doll with MI5 security is happening next year.
- Isla was heard saying "bloody" on Instagram and Chris threatened to confiscate Isabelle's (17) phone as punishment.
- Chris went to Claire's for a new nose stud.

Hi Steve 👋

Kudos to @YorkshireLady for spotting Lazy, Creepstopher and all their chins at Meadowhall at the weekend. I hope you're feeling ok after having to be in such close proximity to them.
1668713196367.png
1668713138497.png

Credit to @SoManyLiars and @Klp86
1668713168148.png
1668713695587.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Cinders91

I can't be the only one who can see 4 "finger print" bruises and then a big one what could be a "thumb print" bruise...
They'd line up exactly with where Damian Jace would place his hands...
Screenshot_20221119-180627_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221119-180533_YouTube.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

Chatty Member
Takes the lollypop off the 16-month-old who keeps falling over with enough force to bruise her face and head and then gives it to back to her and allows her to play with Esme/toddle around the kitchen holding it with the stick pointing up at her face. How much do you think it's going to hurt her if she falls on that, you utter moron? That's before you even get into the choking risks of her having a lollypop you apparently didn't even know she'd got...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Web30

VIP Member
Sarah likes that esme doesnt follow the crowd and does her own thing. What crowd? Her siblings are her crowd...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
The pill.... jesus christ any woman in their right mind would be super-glueing their vag shut if that ugly dirty stinking bastard came anywhere near them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I personally love the big health sign they are standing under when lazy is literally the opposite of healthy 😂😂😂😂
I wouldn't have been able to resist approaching her with "OMG I love your vlogs!" Then as her pie-face lit up "Wait till I tell my kids I seen Sue Radford in person!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

instashun

VIP Member
Why so touchy feely! My hubby did that to me I’d be like stop stroking my hair in public you weirdo! We’ve been married 24 years and he is very affectionate but that is just weird! The stroking over and over and over! 🤢
He does it when he’s trying to persuade her to breed another weirdo kid. He needs castrating the little creep. Gives me the shivers when he strokes her hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
My favourite part was when the super skater ponce was explaining how it’s impossible to skate on that artificial rink when not 30 seconds before some teenager whizzed by in the background 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Abbvay

VIP Member
Why so touchy feely! My hubby did that to me I’d be like stop stroking my hair in public you weirdo! We’ve been married 24 years and he is very affectionate but that is just weird! The stroking over and over and over! 🤢
I had a friend and her husband was always doing this in public. We'd be mid conversation and he'd walk up and start touching her face and kissing her, telling her he loved her so much. She said he just loved showing her that he loved her. We'd be eating a meal and she'd have to stop because he's all over her, whilst me and Mr abbvay would just look at each other and say don't ever interrupt my food.

They are divorced now because he was actually continually cheating on her with many different people, so I'm always reminded of them when Chris starts doing it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52