Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kate1970

VIP Member
And we all know that apart from being tough on Jace to wear the patch, it's gonna kill them to keep him constantly occupied for a full 2 hours!
It'll be Sarah doing all the activities with him too!

Attachments

Reactions: 9

Kate1970

VIP Member
So, am I being stupid, but I thought the idea of a Sensory activity was to explore the textures etc? All they seemed to be doing was put everything into cups etc, sorting things, rather than feeling the texture etc? I get Mila just wants to do that, but did Sarah even explain it properly to Jace😏😏
Sounds like they had an exciting day sorting out Jace and Milas clothes! 🥱🥱

Attachments

• Sick

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
Didn't know Katrina had her piles removed.

They must have looked like a pair of big hairy bollox swinging from her arse 🤣

• Haha

Sayitso

VIP Member
Someone said the other day they wouldn't go, that tickets would be sold out.

Same thing with that tricycle of Jaces it hasn't been seen since it was opened Christmas day and lo and behold as soon as someone mentioned it the other day its on screen with it supposedly being jaces favourite thing he's on it all the time.

They are like some weird social experiment. It's like tattle is ant and Dec on that Saturday night takeaway telling them what to say and do next
Didn’t he get two new ride ons for his birthday just before they went off in the van?

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this offends anyone but listening to Donald nasal whining Trump in his little girl voice boasting and blustering disgusts me and skeeves me out like creepstopher every time I see him doing the same. Ick
Also similar hairlines and odd behaviour around daughters and women in general. It’s only a matter of time before the creepy one has the trump sweep over do. Buy shares in whichever hairspray B&M stock. You can’t lose 🤣

Whats with the throw back music in these chirstmas ads this year. Teenage dirtbags in the sainsburys one and thiers one where an older man plays the piano with his grandaugther and thats some kind of rock song
the piano one is also Blink 182, All The Small Things

• Haha
They don't patch the bad eye kinda defeats what they're doing 🤣
No, the bad eye needs to strengthen up its muscles. That’s why it’s a “lazy” eye. His better eye overcompensates so if the better eye is covered up it makes the bad eye try to work harder 😊

Shazza D

Chatty Member
Yeah, I get that. My first language is Spanish but if I'm speaking to my English friends, I literally cannot say words like paella or Rioja the "right" way without feeling like a dick/choking on my words.
Must admit I’m from the Black Country and do say nougat! I’d feel stupid saying noo gah! But that’s the only time I’m sticking up for fatty foghorn

Abbvay

VIP Member
Hope you’ve missed me
ive been in hospital with health scare
Dr at hospital thought I’d had a heart attack (breathless chest pain) results from chest X-ray showed pulmonary embolism (blood clots on lung)
It was very scary I can tell you but at my nhs hospital all single en-suite rooms with telly.
Treated really well but I’m home now and can’t do much in this busy household.
Plenty of time to catch up on Minghams do Blackpool.❤
Hope you are feeling better and take as much time as you need to recover.

• Heart
Reactions: 7