Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Just for clarification from the passport website.
No idea when her passport is up for renewal and then she can do what she wishes regarding her surname.

name.png
over.png

Reactions: 7

Hils

VIP Member
I have questions lol 🙈

What is cream Soda? Whipped cream to drink?
Genuine question, I really do not know this drink.

What is this brown stick in the thumbnail?

What is the other food she speaks of that is typical for a bonfire. Not the toffee apple - the other she mentioned
I think she said pie and peas

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
A tip to try for you. let your arm hang on the side that is hurting. Lift the shoulder slowly upwards and hold it for a bit, and then let it sink slowly back down. Help me a lot every time I have slepped a little funny or have a bad neck.
I’m going to try this 👍❤

• Heart

lollieloo

VIP Member
You aren’t wrong that she could have carried on successfully had she dumped him, but she’s a spiteful, entitled, nasty, narcissistic and dim-witted basket case, and always has been - most men would give that a very wide berth (no pun intended).
You think ? You don’t think that maybe he sent her that way ? I honestly don’t know all I see is she used to be nice and very pretty and now she’s neither :/

Maybe he is an even bigger fan of Louis Walsh...?View attachment 1718981
Another creepy weirdo !

Ruby2233

VIP Member
And thanks for what exactly, being entertaining twats and giving us something to talk about. Begging is illegal in the UK, should t matter if it’s done online or in the street.

Has she forgotten their lives are documented online, but we are the stalkers for watching and naturally being curious. Thinking of sending her a dog 💩 in the post. Anyone got any I can have??
Omg I’m howling at the dog 💩😂😂😂

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
I interrupt this thread to tell you they used Blink182’s All The Small Things in the John Lewis Christmas ad AND have the main theme around an adult learning to skate and be capable despite being older brilliant message) - Creepy may be inspired by this to the dread of all of us 🙃

It also touches on the foster care system and highlights the importance of foster carers at Christmas
Whats with the throw back music in these chirstmas ads this year. Teenage dirtbags in the sainsburys one and thiers one where an older man plays the piano with his grandaugther and thats some kind of rock song

sarah gould

As a Tattler you know what to do:

Open your nostrils - your nose will find the rancid family

Open your ears - you will quickly hear them

Open your eyes:

Pension book on a mobility scooter
Twat wearing a beanie, wearing female leggings and looking like a n o n c e
Female, Size 14 model wearing a size 24
17 year old that looks like Neil from the Young Ones
13 year old crocheting
10 year old eating everything in sight - real or ornamental
3 year that has everyone runs from because he looks so like Jeff Dahmer
1 year old that's welded to something that's keeps her from moving
Spot On 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

yummymummy0

You can do it without your fathers permission under 18 but you would have to keep your passport in your old name as the passport office want evidence that the father agreed to the name change if you submit a change of name deed to them to have a new passport in your new surname
Passport office won't accept depolls with out a letter from the father who gave consent. A child can use any surname they want thats different from the birth certificate. my daughter had a double barrelled name but only uses my surname since birth for everything and when her dad didn't have contact in over 3 years his doing not mine I applied for a specific court order as my daughter wanted it to be legal to use my surname

Reactions: 6