The Ingham Family #258 Sarah and Chri-eepy Ingham, YouTube's biggest scroungers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Gotmepopcorn
1667480945331.png

TLDR
- The Inghams dressed up for Halloween but ended up just looking their usual grubby selves. They hyped it up but it was a huge disappointment like everything they do. Chris decided it was a great idea to put a bin bag on his head to complete his American prisoner costume. Jace wanted to be a ghost but Sarah made him dress as a spider.
- A holiday is looming as they escape the house they hate for the 7429282th holiday this year.
- The media wall Chris decided to build turned out to be a disaster like everything else he has done.
- Sarah still thinks Mila is bullying Jace when its clearly the other way around. She is getting sick of him pulling her ears every day.
- Mila was perched on the edge of a sofa but Sarah didn't care that she easily could've fallen and injured herself on the farble floor.
- Sarah is going to be giving Jace a lot of his Christmas presents in the run up to Christmas because she wants them to go in the playroom.
- Don't deliver parcels to the manor at 7.55 on a Saturday morning if you don't want to get on the wrong side of Sarah.
- They may have kidnapped a dog to get some vlog content.
- AirUp gifted the Inghams some bottles but the collab was soon cancelled one they were informed of who they really are. The bragging about begged-for freebies has begun again.

Hi Steve

Thanks to @Malcolm Conkers @Joris Bobson
1667479732612.png
1667480679669.png
1667482514329.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Man when I signed up here a about two months ago I was fresh out of major surgery, stuck in bed for 6 weeks. Keeping up with the threads was super easy. Now that I’ve been back at work for two weeks I’ve missed like 3 threads 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Brilliant title, 😂 How can they not be so embarrassed to have 258 threads on tattle, awful parents

Reactions: 29
Man when I signed up here a about two months ago I was fresh out of major surgery, stuck in bed for 6 weeks. Keeping up with the threads was super easy. Now that I’ve been back at work for two weeks I’ve missed like 3 threads 🤣
Would you like to give the Minghams a detailed account of what working is like? They don’t understand the concept at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Brilliant title, 😂 How can they not be so embarrassed to have 258 threads on tattle, awful parents
They probably use it when approaching companies for a freebie "yes it's true we don't get many views anymore BUT we are a very lot famous because we have 258 threads on a website dedicated to us"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine being the owner of the dog yesterday and seeing the family do a full on photoshoot with your dog before returning it 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
They are probably proud they’ve achieved something
When this all goes away, they are going to need jobs. They don't have much to put on their resumès between them, so if a potential employer googles them for more information, ta daaaaa...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Blackpool with Nana tonight then. Lying again about the story of trying to get Nana out to Greece but being unable to insure her - more like it would have cost too much the cheapskates that they are.

Shock horror Prinny is with them! Surprised they have paid that much a night https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/706209225853216619

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Blackpool with Nana tonight then. Lying again about the story of trying to get Nana out to Greece but being unable to insure her - more like it would have cost too much the cheapskates that they are.

Shock horror Prinny is with them! Surprised they have paid that much a night https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/706209225853216619
Thiers no way she could have stayed in the van anyway 🤣 didnt Leah have to travel with her last time they flew her out, maybe she needs someone with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
oh dear lordie, Chris is putting out clips from his superduper amazing skating video on instagram for a week or so now. Look out for a new relaunch of a dead youtubeaccount.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Guyzzz... just wanted to let you all know that little Mila "was immobiled for 6 months but is now fluently walking around"... praise be!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Thiers no way she could have stayed in the van anyway 🤣 didnt Leah have to travel with her last time they flew her out, maybe she needs someone with her.
That’s the more likely reason - I’m thinking they probably struggled to find accommodation for her in Greece as well that would have been suitable. Just wish they’d tell the truth as it could put others off - she’s not uninsurable when you consider those far worse off health wise can travel, it’s just the inconvenience that comes with it for the Minghams

Are they trolling with the kids showing off their air up stuff in the vlog tonight? Surely by now the company have been in touch with them?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That’s the more likely reason - I’m thinking they probably struggled to find accommodation for her in Greece as well that would have been suitable. Just wish they’d tell the truth as it could put others off - she’s not uninsurable when you consider those far worse off health wise can travel, it’s just the inconvenience that comes with it for the Minghams

Are they trolling with the kids showing off their air up stuff in the vlog tonight? Surely by now the company have been in touch with them?
nah they are trolling with us, want's us to believe that the company did not believe us and still sponsors them....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watch out Blackpool! Chris has always wanted to skate there!
Wonder who paid for the shopping! Sarah or Nana!
They dressed Mila in some really uncomfortable looking clothes! What on earth was she dressed in tonight!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.