Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatamess123

VIP Member
A tip to try for you. let your arm hang on the side that is hurting. Lift the shoulder slowly upwards and hold it for a bit, and then let it sink slowly back down. Help me a lot every time I have slepped a little funny or have a bad neck.
Thankyou ,will give it a go.xo

Reactions: 3

xlizzyqueenx

not quite relevant to the thread, but although i’ve known of this shit show of a family for years, i don’t know who dave is?

is that isabelle’s real dad?

Reactions: 2

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
A few people further up have mentioned that they think it is bad that Isabelle has to lie about loving having sleep overs with Jace and for that matter, the fact that she is roped into sister sleep overs with the younger girls.

I think it is worse than that!

I think she has lived such an isolated, emotionally stunted life where she has been gas lit so much, that she actually does enjoy these things,and many more bizarre things, which are not normal for a girl her age.

Let's not forget her highly inappropriate and sinister reaction when Sarah told her she'd stopped breast feeding Jace.

I agree, there is something very fucking not right but in this issue, lying is the least of it.
What video did she tell Isabelle she had stopped breastfeeding Jace?

Reactions: 1