Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
Sorry but is this good for a dog?
Why did he need a new toy to wear that patch, will it be any difference then to go to get a toy treat at the end of the week.

Attachments

Reactions: 10

Anni1312

Chatty Member
I have questions lol 🙈

What is cream Soda? Whipped cream to drink?
Genuine question, I really do not know this drink.

What is this brown stick in the thumbnail?

What is the other food she speaks of that is typical for a bonfire. Not the toffee apple - the other she mentioned

Carriechacha

Shame that Nana wanted to go to the Tower Ballroom but they didn't take her. She hadn't been to Blackpool since she was a teenager and I bet has very fond memories of it. She would have loved to have seen it again. But, of course Creepy and Lazy had no interest in seeing a ballroom, so they didn't go.
the tower ballroom was hosting a dance competition at the weekend, so was most probably not open for public. I wasn't there but i know people who were !

• Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Guyzzz... just wanted to let you all know that little Mila "was immobiled for 6 months but is now fluently walking around"... praise be!
After months in that seat in the van she couldn’t wait to get going far far away.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
@Mostyn hope you are feeling better soon.

Oh fuck off they have never claimed her medical conditions meant they couldn't get insurance.

My husband is a disabled, had major surgery in the past year, is undergoing chemotherapy, has diabetes, high blood pressure and we got insurance for our holiday for less than £200.
Sorry about this small rant 🤣🤣
Maybe Nanaar is poorly.

• Haha

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice lazy saying the little ones were having bagels then added that Esme was also having one. Tell me you read tattle without telling
Me you read tattle 👋
Never would have guessed 😂 not after we all talked about the baby on the sofa ...then the first thing is .......baby on the sofa

Can't believe nobody in the neighborhood hasnt egged or toilet papered their pylon palace😂😂

Last edited:

RockyRue

From what we can gather they’re unvaccinated so if your restrictions still stand, don’t worry, they won’t get in.
Do you mean you have an Annual resident pass or are Seasonal passes available to residents too ?
sorry about that, it’s a Florida resident pass, we get a discount and can use it year round

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Hope you’ve missed me
ive been in hospital with health scare
Dr at hospital thought I’d had a heart attack (breathless chest pain) results from chest X-ray showed pulmonary embolism (blood clots on lung)
It was very scary I can tell you but at my nhs hospital all single en-suite rooms with telly.
Treated really well but I’m home now and can’t do much in this busy household.
Plenty of time to catch up on Minghams do Blackpool.❤
Get well soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9

nattis

VIP Member
Just woke up from a horrible nightmare (no, it didn't include Creepy Chris Ingham) and scared to go back to sleep so here I am,

Took a look at Esme's video to see if comments switched off yet (stil on) and saw the 'hearts' on comments made 3 or 4 hours ago. Currently 4.25am so either Esme was up after 1am reacting to the comments or Creepy is in charge. Weird old freak.

View attachment 1715942
At least he has not bought any views. This was taken around 4 am And now at 5.30 it has gone up with 1000 on each video. But may just be a few extra views to change that number.
and this after he went begging for views on his insta a little earlier.
Correction Esmes was 100 not 1000. But just as I wrote this it went up another 100…
F586C627-6D67-4F26-8A76-526A4684550E.png

Chatty Member
If Isabelle wants to change her name, it would've made sense to do it last year to get any qualification certificates in the 'right' name. What they'll actually do if she wants to change her name is wait until her passport is due for renewal. That's pretty much the only thing she has to change over to a new name and you know they're not forking out 75 quid any sooner than necessary.

nattis

VIP Member
I think they got there on Tuesday and Esme said they were staying 3/4 nights so that would mean they check out today or tomorrow. I can’t believe they’re still there though as they usually make sure they leave a place before they announce they stayed there “because of the trolls”. Desperate much? 💰
The vlog before Halloween Creepy said he was so upset about the wood that he could not do anything for renovating for at least 5 days so my guess they are going home tomorrow.

I saw the insta of Chris arthritically sliding along the poles in his skates. The camera scanned around as he skated. My question is who was filming him?
They are around 6 years old, so probably back when he had a friend or two in the community.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mostyn

VIP Member
It was all Jace and Mila AGAIN tonight I may stop watching it’s such a bore fest Zzzzz.
Toddlers are only cute to their parents 🙄 Sarah is like one of those people that goes out for an adult meal and talks kids all night yawn 🥱 no wonder their views are awful Jace especially isn’t a likeable boy so it’s soooooo boring.
I definately need to step away during advent.