Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

becca7721

VIP Member
Are you in England?
No in wales, we are also questioned if not wearing face masks and made to wait outside for appointments still (if you can get them). Covid tests are also compulsory. I know it’s a problem where I am because I cannot be vaccinated and am mask exempt, and for reasons I do not wish to discuss. I don’t know about elsewhere, I should have been clearer. Sorry.

Reactions: 6

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
Thanks so much for saying this because I’ve been meaning to. My biggest pet hate for parenting is leaving the TV on in the background.

I get that screens have their place and I’m not against TV in general (god knows the amount of telly I watched as a kid and mine will have controlled access to screens when they’re old enough).

But there is SO MUCH research about how detrimental it is to have the telly on specifically in the background of play spaces. It really fucks with attention span and ability to focus on play necessary for development. Even if they’re not paying attention to it it’s really harmful as ambient sound. I thought this was common knowledge… so much damage for no reason - it’s totally unnecessary!! That’s a room full of effing toys, your tiny kids don’t need more stimulation!!

And if you’re reading this Sarah they also don’t need Diet Coke, you fucking muppet. Imagine what her crunchy Montessori mums FB groups would think of that 🤣🤣
Mine always had TV on. Never any limit however mine did go to school 🤣

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Hope you’ve missed me
ive been in hospital with health scare
Dr at hospital thought I’d had a heart attack (breathless chest pain) results from chest X-ray showed pulmonary embolism (blood clots on lung)
It was very scary I can tell you but at my nhs hospital all single en-suite rooms with telly.
Treated really well but I’m home now and can’t do much in this busy household.
Plenty of time to catch up on Minghams do Blackpool.❤
Wishing you a speedy recovery @Mostyn

• Heart

timemoveson

Chatty Member
Whats with the throw back music in these chirstmas ads this year. Teenage dirtbags in the sainsburys one and thiers one where an older man plays the piano with his grandaugther and thats some kind of rock song
I honestly think it's because My Chemical Romance came back

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Hello
First time posting here, been reading for years.
I just happen to live in Florida and have a resident seasonal pass to Disney. If by some chance that bottom pond feeder got pass immigrations he wouldn’t stand a chance walking around here.
We don’t take to kindly to his kind and we are not shy about it.
Bring it on
From what we can gather they’re unvaccinated so if your restrictions still stand, don’t worry, they won’t get in.
Do you mean you have an Annual resident pass or are Seasonal passes available to residents too ?

Pearla

Hope you’ve missed me
ive been in hospital with health scare
Dr at hospital thought I’d had a heart attack (breathless chest pain) results from chest X-ray showed pulmonary embolism (blood clots on lung)
It was very scary I can tell you but at my nhs hospital all single en-suite rooms with telly.
Treated really well but I’m home now and can’t do much in this busy household.
Plenty of time to catch up on Minghams do Blackpool.❤
Hope you’re feeling better 💕

• Heart

Hils

VIP Member
What was they not impressed with? Are they ever impressed with anything they do, cause all i hear is them constantly moaning and complaining, no wonder the kids aren’t impressed. If it was the fireworks they was not impressed with, then they are isolating themselves more and more, how rude to post on the internet about a neighbourhood display that probably took someones time and money, they never appreciate anything! If i lived in that neighbourhood i would be fuming
It was the brandy snaps

Marsygal

It's disgusting that comments are still turned on on Esme's new vlog. Not only in that her parents know full well comments should legally be turned off but also because of the troll comments she could be opened up to. Please everyone report the new video. Once you have done that there's another option at the bottom to report the channel to make sure the whole channel is set permanently as made for kids.
What category do you report it as?