Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

A3 8p

Even the wife ff through this latest blog of shite, saying the same thing, just in a different way, ah well, at least the little shite can get a present per week eh!!

Reactions: 11

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
Sarah is the type that has to have a man in her life and she'll leech onto anyone who shows a passing interest. As said above, she's dull, materialistic and spiteful so nobody decent will stick around. If she had kicked Chris out the channel would have died because she has not the work ethic or personality to maintain it past a few months.

P.s. Sarah, I paid the final installment off on my mortgage yesterday and I did it as a single mum and no man has any financial hold over me, that is something you will never experience.
Congratulations thats an amazing achievement, i was a single mum my daughter is 37 now its hard but so worth it.

• Heart

pussandpony

THE GIRLS WE'RE NOT IMPRESSED WITH THIS......

Ingham Grammar School fails again!

The first thing the Inghams need to do is de-Halloween as it’s Bonfire Night. Lazy adds a few bits of Christmas decor. She needs to get twinkle lights.

Lazy, Isabelle and Mila have come to Asda. Lazy screeches at little woman. They need groceries, cleaning products, bleach, “baca wipes”. She wants to get toffee apples.

Mila is standing up in the trolley as there is only one strap. They’re thinking of doing a roast tomorrow. Moan about food prices. It will be £12 for pigs in blankets and stuffing balls so they leave the pigs. Mila climbs out of the trolley and into Lazy’s arms so Isabelle is left pushing the trolley. They expected to film things in Asda but Mila didn’t give them two seconds. Lazy is now back in the car. They couldn’t get parsnips for the roast. £3 is expensive for pigs in blankets and they needed 3 boxes. Lazy found other pigs in blankets for £2.40. Her homemade stuffing isn’t as nice as Asda’s.

Lazy is home. Time for a shopping haul. She bought fairy lights, Christmas decoration tat, a toadstool, cheesy Christmas sign and a light up house. Esme and Isla are the happiest they’ve ever been as they recently discovered cream sodas. On Fridays as a treat they go to the One Stop for a cream soda. They didn’t go yesterday as they were in Blackpool. Lazy found a pack of 7 for £24 and it will save the girls £5 with an extra 10 cans. They always stopped at the One Stop after a van trip. Esme would always tell Isla she was disgusting for liking cream soda. She tried it again in London and liked it. The girls argue about who’s bedroom the drinks will go in.

Lazy has put the fairy lights on the island ornament. It looks messy. Jace screeches for Lazy as he needs help carrying his learning tower to the island. Once there he eyes up the minstrels and squares crisps. He asks what the big ginger is but Creepstopher doesn’t answer. Big Ginger stands behind Lazy and pulls one of his weird faces that will one day be permanently stuck on his ugly mug when the wind changes. The Inghams are about to get wrapped up to go to the local bonfire night. They were travelling last year. They have to pay £5 each. Lazy hopes they have pie and peas. Asda didn’t have toffee apples.

Creepstopher moans about the traffic and films himself withdrawing £60 so we know how rich he is. They’re on a country road a mile from the venue and there is a lot oftraffic. They’re meeting neighbourly friends who might have to come and rescue them. He films the fire from afar. There are a lot of people and Lazy says she loves an atmosphere. Mila is holding a toy from Blackpool. Isla shows us her gloves and hat. Isla asks Creepstopher if he can remember the Coca Cola truck.

Bonfire night is dope this year because they have a beer tent, pie and peas, hot dogs, burgers, you name it. There is even fairground rides, a noodle bar and toffee apples. Lazy puts on her creepy baby voice and asks Mila if it’s a fire. Creepstopher is chatting the neighbour’s ear off about the van trip as they’re thinking about becoming van lifers. She screeches at Mila to get off the camera. Footage of the fire. Fireworks.

It’s the best fireworks Lazy has ever seen, apart from Disney but you can’t compare as Disney is a show and this is a fireworks display. The neighbours who invited them said it was a really good display. Mila was unimpressed. Lazy remembers Isla being terrified but Jace and Mila didn’t care.

Lazy wonders why it’s bonfire night but nowhere is selling toffee apples or pie and peas. They’ve joined the ginormous queue to get brandy snaps. Lazy forgets what merry go rounds are called. Isabelle doesn’t know what brandy snaps are. The girls try them but aren’t sure because of the aftertaste.

The Inghams are home. They just had dinner. They didn’t have pie and peas because nowhere sold it. Lazy is about to run a bath but first has a Boden order to show us. It was nice to see so many ifam say they like shopping at Boden because the clothes wash better. They told Lazy you can get second hand a Boden on Vinted, which she has never been on there. She thought it was another EBay. She’s addicted to Vinted and types in ‘Boden 6-9 months’. She shows us a 6-9 months outfit she bought. She also got a Johjo Mama Bebe dungaree outfit. She shows us all the labels are 12 months and under. Lazy likes that the money is going to a family rather than a big corporation. She loves buying second hand. Funny that because you never do buy clothes second hand you lying turd. Feeling the pinch are we? She got wooden lolly pops and sweets for Jace’s new kitchen. This video is not sponsored. They’re having a cosy day off tomorrow watching movies.

End of vlog.
View attachment 1715021View attachment 1715028View attachment 1715022View attachment 1715024View attachment 1715026View attachment 1715031View attachment 1715046View attachment 1715053View attachment 1715073View attachment 1715057View attachment 1715065View attachment 1715009View attachment 1715096View attachment 1715079
He has to be on the big for facial fillers surely!

• Haha

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Lazy has put a post up on the home insta where she writhes that she thinks the kids have missed the playroom while they have been away on this trip.
Offcourse they have Lazy, they miss it every time they are away. A place where they have everything they want and more. They have plenty of space to move around . And a place where they mostly are at the same place day in and day out instead of moving from place to place every day sitting still in a car. Kids don't enjoy that as much as adults thinks they do.
How many posts has she done on that playroom now 😂

nattis

VIP Member
Yes!My girls used to have their late father wrapped around their little fingers!Nothing was off limits.He`d engage in dress up games ,complete with his own doll in tow...:) spent hours reading and doing all the actions ,oh and not forgetting cooking (where every utensil/pot baking tin would be used:):)..However ,now he`s no longer with us ,they have the most incredible memories of their dad and talk about him ,and those times ,constantly. What WILL lazy and creepy give their children? Oh yes ,all those "memories" of life infront of a camera ,performing to the unknown viewers ,who apparently "idolized" them.:(

@Ruby2233 Stoooppp!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 I cricked my neck at some point today ,hurts like the devil!I laughed so hard at your comment i thought i`d pull a muscle!!:)
A tip to try for you. let your arm hang on the side that is hurting. Lift the shoulder slowly upwards and hold it for a bit, and then let it sink slowly back down. Help me a lot every time I have slepped a little funny or have a bad neck.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Jennybobs

Chatty Member
Hope you’ve missed me
ive been in hospital with health scare
Dr at hospital thought I’d had a heart attack (breathless chest pain) results from chest X-ray showed pulmonary embolism (blood clots on lung)
It was very scary I can tell you but at my nhs hospital all single en-suite rooms with telly.
Treated really well but I’m home now and can’t do much in this busy household.
Plenty of time to catch up on Minghams do Blackpool.❤
Oh crikey. I bet it was scary. I'm glad you were treated very well and on the road to recovery.
Take good care of yourself. Let us know how you are doing. Sending you get well wishes.

Hope you’ve missed me
ive been in hospital with health scare
Dr at hospital thought I’d had a heart attack (breathless chest pain) results from chest X-ray showed pulmonary embolism (blood clots on lung)
It was very scary I can tell you but at my nhs hospital all single en-suite rooms with telly.
Treated really well but I’m home now and can’t do much in this busy household.
Plenty of time to catch up on Minghams do Blackpool.❤
Oh crikey. I bet it was scary. I'm glad you were treated very well and on the road to recovery.
Take good care of yourself. Let us know how you are doing. Sending you get well wishes.

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
From what we can gather they’re unvaccinated so if your restrictions still stand, don’t worry, they won’t get in.
Do you mean you have an Annual resident pass or are Seasonal passes available to residents too ?
She said on insta a while ago they are unvaccinated so we know they are going no where fast when it comes to America

mammaof3

VIP Member
Why does Sarah Ingham keep saying he saw Orthoptics?

I think she means an Orthoptist.

• Angry
  • Sad

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Sarah actually looks like she belongs on a mobility scooter, her legs are so chunky they look swollen. I wouldn't bat an eyelid if I saw her on one, I'd just assume she had genuine mobility problems.

Why on earth would Chris need a piercer to change his nose stud? It should have healed by now and nostril piercings are very easy to change. I changed my septum piercing quite easily once it had healed and that's a lot more difficult. Man up, chippy tits.

I reckon Nanaaar is a secret Tattler. Come on, Jean - show yourself and give us the Yorkshire tea :D

I've never seen such a bland and boring 'playroom' in my life. If I didn't know better I'd think the photo was taken with a sepia filter.

View attachment 1710205
I know and where are the actual toys ?

lollie75

Chatty Member
I just looked it up and it is £9.00 per adult to go in the ballroom. Two children go free with every adult ticket bought. It would only have cost £18.00 for Nana, Lazy, Esme, Isla, Jace and Mila to go in there.

The soft play area shut down in 2019 😔
leaving creepy with Isabelle 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

Ticketyboots

I saw the insta of Chris arthritically sliding along the poles in his skates. The camera scanned around as he skated. My question is who was filming him?

• Haha

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Big Saz could take the kids herself, the big woman of the World that she is. If she gets herself vaccinated, ditches Saville, she’ll be free to go.

You won’t though will you Sarah, you couldn’t leave the pedalo to his own devices at home & just imagine you trying to look after the kids all on your own. You can’t even look after yourself. Pathetic all round really, aren’t you !!!
Funny. We can travel to the u.k. but people in the u.k. can't travel here to the states🤔

It now says early 2023 on the listing, and I'm sure it originally said the end of 2022, can anyone confirm? Either way time is running out. 🤔

View attachment 1713390
Hold on!! They also have a MILA REBORN😂😂😮🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤯

• Sad

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
She was visibly giddy with the thought of him having surgery. Just imagine the click bate and views they will get.

What they said is all wrong unsurprisingly, my friends little girl isn't even 2 and she has had that surgery mind she was born with many health issues so they don't leave it to age 7. Saying that to make golden boy look like the exception.

I actually got confused which eye it was, when they took his glasses off both looked cross eyed and then they put the patch over the left but I thought looking at other vlogs and photos the bad one was the right. His eyes look wrecked.

My son has recently started with the same thing and we are waiting on a hospital appointment which after 2 months we haven't heard anything about. And they sod off here there and everywhere months on end when he had appointments. Makes me sick
They don't patch the bad eye kinda defeats what they're doing 🤣