Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alison

FC27D9A8-FA75-49EB-ABE1-CAE5DD8C3B4D.jpeg

Yep, they’re still here 🙄.

9:30am…no sign of life, blinds all shut.

I wonder what time they’ll be up and about today? The sun is shining & it’s a beautiful morning here in Blackpool…🌞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 107

Chatty Member
'Iz, I know we use your periods, issues at school, sexuality, potentially unhealthy eating habits, relationship with your dad, counselling, etc. etc. as content... but I'd highly recommend keeping your thriving social life a big secret.'

Sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Mostyn

VIP Member
Hope you’ve missed me
ive been in hospital with health scare
Dr at hospital thought I’d had a heart attack (breathless chest pain) results from chest X-ray showed pulmonary embolism (blood clots on lung)
It was very scary I can tell you but at my nhs hospital all single en-suite rooms with telly.
Treated really well but I’m home now and can’t do much in this busy household.
Plenty of time to catch up on Minghams do Blackpool.❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Pastel

VIP Member
Guyzzz... just wanted to let you all know that little Mila "was immobiled for 6 months but is now fluently walking around"... praise be!

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Neck lace

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember when a selection of well known youtubers tweeted about Creepy, shortly after Jess and the other girls came forward/Creepy made his Hell No video. The youtubers were, of course, absolutely horrified by his actions.

These are the ones that I have found. If anyone can find any more, feel free to add them below. I know that Jonathan Saccone Joly also tweeted about Creepy's disgusting behaviour but his tweets have now been deleted.

I have included Creepy's message to Alfie Deyes after Alfie tweeted about him, and also Lazy's thoughts on Alfie's tweet...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

RockyRue

Hello
First time posting here, been reading for years.
I just happen to live in Florida and have a resident seasonal pass to Disney. If by some chance that bottom pond feeder got pass immigrations he wouldn’t stand a chance walking around here.
We don’t take to kindly to his kind and we are not shy about it.
Bring it on

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Greykitty2020

Imagine being the owner of the dog yesterday and seeing the family do a full on photoshoot with your dog before returning it 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

tatty_boggle

I didn’t listen to the reel but View attachment 1712488
“Every dickhead” = Non-n*nce person
“Chatted shit” = Told the truth about Chris Ingham being a n*nce

You deluded cunt!
The only 🤡🤡 are you and that thing that stands by you!

If it was just 🤡 “chatting shit” about you Creepy, why do you never do anything on your own anymore?
Because you’re scared of being on your own in public in case anyone calls you out on your p*do like behaviour!!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Looking at those pictures and 😱😱😱

You don’t think Nannar died years ago and Chris didn’t have the heart to tell Sarah so instead he now just dresses up as her once a week?

Nah, that can’t be it. Nannar’s got too much of a deep voice. Chris could never put that on.

‘I don’t want me teeth to blow out’ should be the next thread title 😂😂😂

• Haha

Kelovesorangesoda

Chatty Member
Morning folks,

I just wanted to leave these here, someone liked my original comment from back in June and I wanted to share them again.

All Hail Calamity Kayaking - The Hero who gave us these pictures.

"we are famous on the internet"

86921D25-8AF0-4741-80F9-34F4503E3FA4.png
502ABFCD-4395-4EA0-832C-6FEFAD3503BD.png
31089603-4CBB-45C9-AB12-F6EDF5222707.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I didn’t listen to the reel but View attachment 1712488
Being called a ‘dickhead’ by a pudgy, effeminate, Roxette-loving, child-bothering recluse, in a zipped-up-to-the-chin old ladies jacket and his wife’s tights, who has to permanently wear a hat to pretend he’s not bald, has taken the name of boy band star, and wants to be professional roller-booter, just doesn’t have the effect he thinks it does. I like the idea of him watching this stuff thinking Tate is talking to him though!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Oh my days, they are staying 5 minutes from my house!

I hope they’ve already gone home…..
As a Tattler you know what to do:

Open your nostrils - your nose will find the rancid family

Open your ears - you will quickly hear them

Open your eyes:

Pension book on a mobility scooter
Twat wearing a beanie, wearing female leggings and looking like a n o n c e
Female, Size 14 model wearing a size 24
17 year old that looks like Neil from the Young Ones
13 year old crocheting
10 year old eating everything in sight - real or ornamental
3 year that has everyone runs from because he looks so like Jeff Dahmer
1 year old that's welded to something that's keeps her from moving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Anyone notice how she said ”me and Chris have been sitting on MY bed”. Guess that spare room isn’t as spare as he likes to make out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Goonie

My Daughter is currently in Blackpool with her Boyfriend for the day . She just messaged me to say she’s seen the Minghams there today walking in front of the Tower. I asked her what they looked like and her reply was ‘ right scruffy and rough’ 😆🤣

• Haha

Bored83

Proper Bollocks regarding the circus being sold out. We booked for a group of 10 and paid £126 for all of us. Plenty seats for the evening Fri, Sat. Just didn't want to pay the price as them dumb asses don't know the clever way to book tickets. Sarah 🖕
Someone said the other day they wouldn't go, that tickets would be sold out.

Same thing with that tricycle of Jaces it hasn't been seen since it was opened Christmas day and lo and behold as soon as someone mentioned it the other day its on screen with it supposedly being jaces favourite thing he's on it all the time.

They are like some weird social experiment. It's like tattle is ant and Dec on that Saturday night takeaway telling them what to say and do next

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

instashun

VIP Member
I’m sorry Sarah but no young girl would ever be fine with their parents telling the whole world they have started their period. You probably made her feel guilty so she agreed because *content* and *money*. Issy has no private life because she’s on camera every vlog (bar a couple) like a performing monkey. So stop trying to pretend she has a social life away from the camera. And going out with your one internet friend every other month is not a social life.

Also those piles of presents lets be real are now mostly filled with b&m cheap tat to make it look like they have loads. I’m so glad my daughter isn’t as materialistic as these clowns. She’d rather wake up to 5 or 6 gifts of things she really wanted than 50 extra gifts of crap she’ll never use. Even my cats get better gifts at Christmas than what she buys her kids 😂
Sorry but Sarah saying she allows any of her children privacy is laughable. First of all the clue is in the name, children, they aren’t old enough to consent or not

Secondly. You’ve implied Isabelle’s dad abused you (with a disgusting drawn on black eye for the thumbnail), you implied that when she was visiting that family things went on and that’s why Isabelle stopped going, you told everyone she had therapy, you told everyone when she mistakenly pulled a tampon out at school, you told everyone when she started her period, you implied recently she had some eating problems, you let everyone know she was still playing dolls and Roblox whilst at secondary school and even said she didn’t like you saying about it as she got teased, you’ve tried to imply about her sexuality, you told everyone she was bullied.

Okay so that’s just Isabelle. Onto the other kids.

You’ve exploited your daughters hip and medical problems.
You have filmed poor little Isla crying when hurt several times, told everyone she had mental health problems
Same with Jace and his eye and when he had croup.

You’ve filmed yourself bluntly telling the kids you had a miscarriage

Tell me again about your kids privacy that YOU have put all over the internet and you can say ‘they didn’t mind’ all you want. They weren’t old enough to decide. You and your husband seem to have a blurred line with knowing who is an adult and able to consent or not

• Heart
Reactions: 52