Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazza D

Chatty Member
thank you, i dont mean to malice towards sarah or chris as much as i despise their actions. theres plenty of content ideas for them above which would actually interest people. Those kids need to have experiences like im all for a cosy halloween movie night but why not book to go to the big bang firework display close to them this week its like 3 pound each, why not make the mummy sausage rolls, last year was depressing to see kids who should be enjoying themselves like that. It breaks my heart that in such a short space of time youve literally ripped the rug from under them. I understand chris did what he did has ruined things for them. The van nonsence annoys me especially because its like chris gets what he wants, sarah gets her shopping and those kids get nothing. Now theyve got jace and mila too who wont get to have experiences such as a bonfire night, a halloween. like even basic christmas activites because they dont seem to care for making those memories. they seem to think tin can holidays is making memories but its not those kids will probably remember it a worse time of there lives we live in cold van to drive around multiple place but we never do anything.
Couldn’t agree more, sad part is apart from obviously the sad situation for the kids, is the actual fans prefer them doing more relatable things so nobody’s winning, they get more cult like all the time

Reactions: 11

Buddylove

VIP Member
Why put up a halloween vlog two days after halloween it makes absolutely no sense. The little dog is so lucky his owners come forward they cant look after poor little prinny yet alone another dog and they said there going away so she will probably be dumped again 😡😡😡
I know it’s been mentioned on here before but is there any way the RANCID Minghams could be leaving Prinny in that house when they go away, with maybe someone looking in on her, I don’t want that thought in my head, her alone in that place in the dark at night, or left for long periods of time on her own, breaks my heart, it’s just that it’s believable with those vile morons

• Sad

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Both parents went out to find leaves for a toddler activity for golden boy and Isla and Esme had to get on with schoolwork alone you couldn’t make this shit up the mother has seriously low intelligence no wonder the creep gets away with all his 💩 and Esme is doing work way below her age.
surely they can’t get away with that from the perspective of the LA 😳

Esme has a vlog up
thought she was vlogging Alton Towers the other day, wonder what happened to that content? This vlog is so sad & not even watched it. Just highlighting their isolation from others :(

• Sad

Web30

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the BBC programme tonight on conspiracy theorists/cult leaders. They manage to convince some really dumb people to believe them. All the way through I kept on thinking of Sarah and Chris Ingham.
Oooh! Ill look out for that on iplayer! Love learning about different cults and leaders

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
lazy only wanted jace to be a girl so its less words for her to say. "The girls" is easier to say than "the girls and jace" lol
So she just says Jace and maybe Mila occasionally take a shot every time she says Jace or maybe not if you have work in the morning.
When lazy sees something that Jace would like her whole tone lights up she couldn’t make her favouritism any clearer if she tried. It won’t end well it never does I’ve seen it many times I had a cousin an only child and I’m from a larger family so had to share and the like and she got literally everything including a Parker pen on first day of school when they were expensive a gold charm bracelet full of charms you name it well she’s a horrible cow and everyone knows it and most of the family don’t even bother now because she is a spoiled entitled woman.

yazoo21

VIP Member
What a seriously beautiful family ! 😆 not to mention ‘ sweeeeeet clevaaaaa boi ‘ 🤫😐

They really do think they are something they are not ( like human ) 😆

EDIT TO SAY : never seen lazy and creepy look so good though ! Has to be said ! 😏
Jace looks angry as usual

• Sad
Reactions: 10

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Forgive me Tattle for the sin I am about to make.

Those crappy blankets of Lazy’s - I like one for my daughters pram (I know, I know. I hate myself) however I will never ever buy it from them. But seeing as my fellow Tattlers find anything and everything I was wondering if anyone knew where she had stolen it from?

I will be heading to church on Sunday to pray for forgiveness.
Try Etsy for similar.

• Heart

Morris1107

Chatty Member
2nd night without Izzy featuring, she has posted to her Insta today though. No Esmé either tonight and I’m sure Creepy didn’t appear on camera but you could hear him in background tonight.
Izzy made a brief appearance, lazy was asking her opinion the kitchen wall. Can't recall if it was before the whole Paint part or not.