The Ingham Family #257 It’s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
1666807588156.png

TLDR
- Tattler @HeebyGeeby spotted Chris, Jace and Isla at Ikea yesterday (Wednesday). That clip was in today's vlog so they're back to being one day behind. Chris is building a media wall in the kitchen.
- The Inghams let a mouse slowly die in distress, potentially from poisoning, so they had content for the vlog. They also went to a pumpkin path but it was closed.
- The set for life Inghams went to Alton Towers in the van, wild camped instead of booking the hotel like they used to and shared food and drink. There was no footage of Sarah getting on big rides but lots of Chris doing so.
- Sarah is upset the parent switch at Alton Towers has been scrapped because “It’s not my fault that I’ve got a child”. She also broke the rules and allowed Jace to swap seats with Mila mid ride because he was upset the steering wheel didn't work.
- Sarah, mother of five, thinks it's ok to drink alcohol whilst breastfeeding because the milk is not made from the mother's stomach contents. She has a healthy diet and we don't see everything she eats, even though she films herself shoving crap down her throat in every vlog. If she did eat crap though it's fine because people on the Facebook group she's a member of told her so.
- Sarah can no longer zip up her boots.

Hi Steve 👋 It's almost Halloween. At least you and Granny Groomer don't have to dress up as you already look terrifying. Small mercies.

1666807382205.png
1666808815096.png

1666807620744.png
1666808001185.png
1666808513288.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Thank you for the new thread.

Just reposting from the previous thread as Ithink it's an important discussion

I go out of my way to avoid buying buy from any business who sends to influencers. It frustrates me beyond words. Imagine how helpful those nappies would have been to a random struggling mum. A new parent who wants to try reusables but might not be able to afford it. I understand why businesses send to more well known people, but those who are set for life like the Inghams don't need the items they just want them to brag. I bet the nappies will be tossed into the garage of doom never to be seen again. So bloody wasteful when you think of how many others could have benefited. 😞

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I took great enjoyment knowing at the van a tattler was literally within reach of them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Sarah not being able to zip her boots up 🤣
I knew a bloke who worked in a chocolate factory and he reckoned you could tell how long the women had worked there by how far down they’d had to cut their wellies down to make them fit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
‘You can’t be fickle. You love your baby no matter what. Even if a better one comes along’
Maybe you should look at your middle child and take your own advice, Sarah.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Love how quickly we get through these threads. We have another great thread title 🙂

Reactions: 23
That picture of prinny is so sad 😔
I always thought she was better off with Jane & Steve but they appear to be just as neglectful. They must be fed up having her dropped on them so frequently but that’s no excuse at all to allow a dog get in this state. They could have taken her for treatment at any time.
If she’s been to the vets I hope that they gave them a good telling off - she deserves a loving family & that’s certainly not what she has now

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I always thought she was better off with Jane & Steve but they appear to be just as neglectful. They must be fed up having her dropped on them so frequently but that’s no excuse at all to allow a dog get in this state. They could have taken her for treatment at any time.
If she’s been to the vets I hope that they gave them a good telling off - she deserves a loving family & that’s certainly not what she has now
I'm actually wondering if Prinny is left at home for Katrina to look after when she goes to the house more than we know

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Thank you for the new thread.

Just reposting from the previous thread as Ithink it's an important discussion

I go out of my way to avoid buying buy from any business who sends to influencers. It frustrates me beyond words. Imagine how helpful those nappies would have been to a random struggling mum. A new parent who wants to try reusables but might not be able to afford it. I understand why businesses send to more well known people, but those who are set for life like the Inghams don't need the items they just want them to brag. I bet the nappies will be tossed into the garage of doom never to be seen again. So bloody wasteful when you think of how many others could have benefited. 😞
Couldn’t agree more and well said x

Reactions: 12
They've probably not even been to the vets 😔 they don't even take their children to the dentist. Chris will have googled how to treat an ear infection at home. The same way he google how to treat the poisoned mouse.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I know it’s none of my business and I see no wrong in boys having long hair but why did he have his hair in bunches but at the end of the day I suppose it’s their choice

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.