Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
They must be off again this week trying to give themselves a day later in the week to skip vlogging - wonder if this is Nana Jean’s little getaway?

Reactions: 7

qazqaz

Such a lovely company and ethos. Fortunately it was when I was athletic and fit so the tasting wasn't too bad on the waistline. X Bloody loved The Vermonster.
Totally off the Ingham topic but I have to join in the ice cream convo! I’ve loved B&J ice cream for so so long, back in the day of going to the cinema with my auntie as a teenager and she’d treat us to a two-scoop cup. I always chose Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough. Now in adulthood I’ve made myself sick of those flavours after tubs and tubs over the years. A few years ago I came across Home Sweet Honeycomb (I think it was) and couldn’t help devouring tubs of that. Then it disappeared. You’ve made me go and look at Ocado and The B&J website but it’s no where to be seen. My hopes have been dashed 😭

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
My guess is they are heading to center parcs soon, off peak and cheaper for them, if not gifted. She hasn’t long followed them on Instagram.
I think they are as well, would they be foolish enough to gift them again though after last year? (I’m sure last years was gifted?)

yummymummy0

I bet the minghams are raging, whole new Primark opened in Belfast, with a Disney cafe etc.

All the influencers got a £200 voucher to spend, lazy would've creamed herself 🤣🤣🤣😆
The original primark went on fire in Belfast on 28th of August 2018 it had only been newly refurbished at the time it be nice to have the big primark back in Belfast instead of the temporary 2 stores

lollieloo

VIP Member
I think she said recently she’s 5.7 which isn’t that tall, lazys five foot 1 so next to her she looks taller, she’s very leggy too, which adds to the illusion, atm I think she looks fine but wouldn’t like to see her lose any more weight
See now the last person who quoted me said lazy was 5’3 … Izzy 100% said she was 5’9 at least 2 or 3 times as creepy was saying he was 5’10 I think and she was laughing at him.

So who actually knows their height ? Imo she’s very tall … but maybe because I’m not ? lol

Reactions: 6

Basic

VIP Member
So this was something I thought they were making of their wall.
Not that I thought Creepy could do anything so fancy, he has made the van so...

View attachment 1686954
and the second one is what they actually go for. WOW dissapointing..
View attachment 1686956
The first photo is exactly the kind of thing they need in the modern open plan space. Less is more. A couple of large canvas’ or framed art would complete the look.

Reactions: 5

lollieloo

VIP Member
I’m sure she’s said 5’7” a few times. Creepy isn’t 5’10” 😅 I know he might like to think he is, but he can’t be any more than 5’8” and Izzy is a bit shorter than him. All the kids with Creepy as their Dad are iddy biddy dinky dots don’t you know, that’s because they’ve got Creepy’s gnome genes.
I just googled it because I started seeing numbers behind my closed eyes 👀 lol …. Seriously I don’t know and I’m sure that if I searched tomorrow or next week it could give me completely different answers. I think if your on the shorter side everyone looks tall but if your tall people look short lol I wish I was taller. My daughters are taller than I am. I’m not a sylvanian family size like lazy likes to think her kids are but I’m definitely on the shorter side 😭😆

Attachments

Shazza D

Chatty Member
I just googled it because I started seeing numbers behind my closed eyes 👀 lol …. Seriously I don’t know and I’m sure that if I searched tomorrow or next week it could give me completely different answers. I think if your on the shorter side everyone looks tall but if your tall people look short lol I wish I was taller. My daughters are taller than I am. I’m not a sylvanian family size like lazy likes to think her kids are but I’m definitely on the shorter side 😭😆
I think issy appears taller as she has long legs, obviously from her biological dad’s side of the family! lol