Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Doubtful if Jace continues his bully boy ways.

It’s sad that you’ve even captioned this the way you have Sarah because they won’t have the opportunity to make actual friends if you continue your cultish, isolated behaviours. They have no idea how to form friendships because of you and your husband running from real life.

Looks like Mila is starting to develop the same overbite as the middle 2 kids as well :(

Attachments

Reactions: 13

Pearla

Do they do this on purpose couldn’t organise the proverbial piss up at a brewery they are chaotic no wonder Jace behaves the way he does he’s living in a comedy sketch, how are they popular I just don’t get it ?

Please tell me i’m not going mad but on the vlog a couple days ago where issy and lazy went out did anyone hear that issy had bought creepy a t shirt and herself a matching one? Lazy was telling him and shoeing him when they got home.
Yes that did happen. I remember because I thought it unlikely that the creepy one was watching Friday 13th and if he was maybe that was the reason they need all the reusable nappies 🤣
Either that or it’s just a troll because posters here have called jace Jason Vorhees 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m in complete shock. Others, had fed the rabbits over the last few days - then I saw the Rex buck this morning. He was a baby last winter but boy has he bulked up. A bit like Sarah but far more cute
Ps this is a Google shot - couldn’t photograph him he was blocking out the light. Recon he weights the same as a cat. He’s called Mocha but isn’t from Costa 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Morris1107

Chatty Member
I get emailing the company, highly considering it myself as I was looking into purchasing an air up bottle, but what use is it now other than to make them aware of what they have done. The collaboration is done, the advertisement is done, not watched but knowing the Ingham's it's probably at poorly done advertisement. They have the bottles now, it's not like they're going to ask for them back. Like all the other water bottles, in a day or two it will never be seen again. I mean can they turn round and bill them for them? It's going to be no hardship to lazy is it. She's got what she wanted out of it. Even if she has to remove the vlog or advert, they still have £300 worth of kit for 0.

• Sad

Abbvay

VIP Member
I think they will be away for Christmas but just somewhere like Forest holidays or a cottage. They didn't seem to like staying home for Christmas, especially Chris so will probably be back to going away.

I think Lapland to start off vlogmas. Iceland they have seemed to want to do for a while, same with Norway, Denmark etc which I assumed they would have done in the summer but they still didn't. I think they might do those next year.

I think I'm still running at being 100% wrong in my holiday predictions but I'm still going to keep trying anyway.

Granny Pat

Over £300 worth of airup kit there - my daughter has one, I refuse to buy anymore pods for it now. Expensive for what they are anyway but it’s her money to spend on what she wants and she chooses those - I’m going to email them because airup bottles are very popular with pre-teens/teens & that’s not the sort of family you want promoting these products when the father is a known groomer in the UK. I expect there are going to see plenty of promoted items between now and Xmas because they’ve clearly been on the scrounge 😡
Please do asap x

Shazza D

Chatty Member
Lets vote….yes or no, who thinks Creepy has his beanie on under that bag?

Also who think they dressed up just for the photo and theny changed again?
Yes to the beanie!but can imagine Isla and possibly Esme possibly trying to make the most of it seeing as they’ve not been out trick or treating ☹

• Sad

Shazza D

Chatty Member
Thank you for the new thread.

Just reposting from the previous thread as Ithink it's an important discussion

I go out of my way to avoid buying buy from any business who sends to influencers. It frustrates me beyond words. Imagine how helpful those nappies would have been to a random struggling mum. A new parent who wants to try reusables but might not be able to afford it. I understand why businesses send to more well known people, but those who are set for life like the Inghams don't need the items they just want them to brag. I bet the nappies will be tossed into the garage of doom never to be seen again. So bloody wasteful when you think of how many others could have benefited. 😞
Couldn’t agree more and well said x

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Ditto.I would have laid odds on it coming from Sarah ,and her linking her channel (to take the onus off her vile husband.However ,being as she has so few subs/views etc ,now i`m not so sure?? They need as much info as possible these companies.Who the family are/their backgrounds.After all ,as so many of us have said.Chris is the offending party here but sarah is the anabler.Also ,it`s very young vunerable kids who still watch.Bet they know nothing of this.It`s almost laughable when you consider iif Creepy was to actually apply for a real job in the outside world now ,the likelihood is he`d need a background check.
This is from the airup website for the influencer programme - I’m surprised they agreed at all to be honest as their actual engagement/views etc is very low compared to subscribers (think they struggle to hit 5-10% of that subscriber count in views a lot of the time?) That last one as well - can you imagine what Lazy must’ve put in there because I’m guessing ‘we are scroungers who won’t put our hands in our pocket but we really wanted to make our daughter cry by actually getting her something she wants’ didn’t feature 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Mostyn

VIP Member
  • Sad