Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
Forgive me Tattle for the sin I am about to make.

Those crappy blankets of Lazy’s - I like one for my daughters pram (I know, I know. I hate myself) however I will never ever buy it from them. But seeing as my fellow Tattlers find anything and everything I was wondering if anyone knew where she had stolen it from?

I will be heading to church on Sunday to pray for forgiveness.
It’s a shutterstock image (or should I say, Stuttershock) so I don’t know if they’ll be other blankets with it. It’s the designs she steals, rather than the blankets.

Reactions: 10

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I think they are as well, would they be foolish enough to gift them again though after last year? (I’m sure last years was gifted?)
Sarah said they had a surprise for Nanarrrr as she couldn’t go away with them so I’m betting a Forest/centerparcs weekend away?

whatamess123

VIP Member
I thought esme had her own channel for this bollocks?
Hmm.If this is uploaded to Esme`s channel ,by rights it should be on the kids platform for Youtube.Getting quite confused about how it all works (or is supposed to!),so ,aside from giving her parents content to post on the family`s channel ,Esme wouldn`t get comments revenue and ads if anywhere else? Just my thoughts.

Shazza D

Chatty Member
I thought they had a gate that they apparently were always loosing the key fob for, so how did the Amazon delivery driver get to the door to be banging on it? I suppose as they have hundreds of Amazon deliveries per day, he's probably got his own key.

Now Lazy has her Molly Mae hair styler, she'll think she a beauty expert, so her next Sarah Says will probably be a get ready with me with a good old Q and A.
Get ready for Halloween 🧙‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Web30

VIP Member
She probably took the two favourites then no need to name names we know who they are 😂😂😂
Im sure she only took jace and isla, she said chris came back early with mila cos of the cold and when she was talking about him finding the dog she said esme was thier with chris

nattis

VIP Member
When lazy was trying to describe the different looks that her and Chris liked I was literally shouting at my screen “insert a feckin picture”….. his editing skills are horrendous. Surely you would just add a screenshot/photo/picture to the screen so the viewers had a visual to explain 🤦🏼‍♀️.
yes I was so confused so had to google it. I even thought it was narrow wood shelves. (that's the norwegian for you)
I would not have choosen to have either of them. But being them I would have thought they would have gone for the first one with marbles finnish offcourse.

tatty_boggle

I wonder if any of the girls went to nursery? As Sarah hasn't got a clue on early years education.
From earlier vlogs they went to school as soon as they became compulsory school age and she looked to have regularly attended playgroups and the like with at least Isla

nattis

VIP Member
Why did she paint round the tv! I didnt properly watch but am i right in they arent doing a media wall just putting wooden slats on the wall now? like some 70s creepy basement.
Yes and an IKEA Unit under

Kate1970

VIP Member
Why does she never do an activity with Isla?
Take her to a museum, a library, a club, planetarium, workshop, book club - not shopping. This child is going to lose her last brain cells in this family
Think they use to go to the library quite often when they first started vlogging

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
They are so out of touch with reality right now. How Sarah can have the nerve to defend her habits and constantly giving the kids stuff/buying is beyond me - it’s vile especially so close to Xmas. Those kids are being brought up to think that’s normal & that’s going to hit them hard sooner or later.
I’m really hoping this road the girls were allowed to cycle along unattended is as quiet as it looks with the national speed limit in place :( Esme was vlogging holding a camera whilst cycling as well! Also had an ad mid way through, no idea how to report it though?
Cycling on a roaf that is national speed limit too at least 50 - 60 miles an hour , any local know where it is ? !

Last edited: