Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holol457

I was going to say this. I bet they're not allowed one of the baby and me ones.
But what's happened to the ones they have been wearing to show off surely they haven't packed them up and sold them because surely they are used stock🤷

• Sick
Reactions: 8

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
insta followers aren’t something to look forward to, everyone is having the same problem loads of people’s accounts have been taken down for no reason

Puppet

VIP Member
Regarding Jace and what he is doing, he is so behind his peers. He can't even hold a pen correctly, let alone recognise his letters and numbers, she is not allowing him to develop his physical and cognitive skills with what she is "teaching" him. Plus, he has no social skills whatsoever.
I wonder if any of the girls went to nursery? As Sarah hasn't got a clue on early years education.

Shazza D

Chatty Member
What in the hell is all that chaos🤦‍♀️ I couldn’t live like that starting decorating in one room finishing another rug rats all over place🤬 painting shite leaves creepy cutting wood on a dressing table I would need serious meds to even kick start my day n to top it all off the ginger one fucking croooo cheeey ingggg sweet Jesus pass me a zopiclone 💊💊💊
That’s literally tickled me! x

• Haha

musicalfan167

Chatty Member
I thought they had a gate that they apparently were always loosing the key fob for, so how did the Amazon delivery driver get to the door to be banging on it? I suppose as they have hundreds of Amazon deliveries per day, he's probably got his own key.

Now Lazy has her Molly Mae hair styler, she'll think she a beauty expert, so her next Sarah Says will probably be a get ready with me with a good old Q and A.
don’t give her ideas 😂

• Haha

Shazza D

Chatty Member
See now the last person who quoted me said lazy was 5’3 … Izzy 100% said she was 5’9 at least 2 or 3 times as creepy was saying he was 5’10 I think and she was laughing at him.

So who actually knows their height ? Imo she’s very tall … but maybe because I’m not ? lol
You’re right about lazy! Five 1 was automatic as that’s what I am lol! But I still think issy said 5 7 but if she’s 5.9 good on her! Wish I was that tall and slim

Elizabeth 1964

Hi Sarah
My heart goes out to you ..
How much are you being paid for the Nappies advert ?
1985 I was gifted from my sister 24 Terry's nappies they lasted 2 two years with careful sanitising , nappies liners hanging on a washing and rubber pants.... Then she was was fully trained
Just saying
That was just me
P.S
the nappy pins hurt me thou
Washing line *

whatamess123

VIP Member
This popped up on my fyp. Its katrinas tiktok but is that one of sarahs chairs? Looks like its being used as an outside chair
Sarah won`t care ,it`s Creepy who does the cleaning!!! Wonder if our OCD boiii will be having apoplexy at the thought of his chairs getting damp and grubby?:eek:🤣

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
You say she (lazy) never wanted a boy, and keeps his hair long so people think he's a girl. But as a boy he does no wrong, gets away with everything, gifts on a daily bases and is clearly the golden child! His behaviour is abhorrent to his baby sister, but she gets admonished for trying to defend herself poor girl. He is clearly a favourite and clearly king in this most disfunctional family. She Is clearly proud of herself for having birthed a boy! He is the only one getting any mum attention ... She 'apparently' has mum guilt as she too busy with Jace to give enough time to 'the girls'.

WAKE UP LAZY - your must vunarable child, who needs most of your time, is a girl MILA!! But you seem to you seem to see her as a second class citizen to wonder boy, Jace. She should be your priority, but no, mighty king Jace rules!!!!

You are the shitist mother in history!
All done on purpose for comments 🙂

Anna79

Chatty Member
[QUOTE="Mostyn, post: 1

My friends family had a lovely cottage with beams.
I remember visiting one day and the sitting room had been covered in wooden slats even the ceiling.The oak beams covered.
They were so proud of the monstrosity.This was the late 60s.
[/QUOTE]

it was one brown wall with other was white

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Shazza D

Chatty Member
She’s said several times she’s 5 foot 9 , maybe I’m wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️ but the average height for a woman in the uk is 5 foot 3 so 5’9 at 17 is extremely tall. She was shorter than Sarah Ingham a year or so ago.

AND who is to blame with most serial killers 🤷🏼‍♀️ the parents 🧐 so they say.
I think she said recently she’s 5.7 which isn’t that tall, lazys five foot 1 so next to her she looks taller, she’s very leggy too, which adds to the illusion, atm I think she looks fine but wouldn’t like to see her lose any more weight

Reactions: 7