Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I dunno about the iceland thing just because lazy said that she’d finished jace and he had a lot and she would give him some early because they wouldn’t be missed because he has a lot.
How would they get their huge piles to iceland because those videos are usually their big money maker ? That’s said maybe they will because they cannot afford their usual big pile 😂

Reactions: 4

Jodo7

If he was my husband he’d be told to jog on - my kids show more maturity than he does! That paint on the wall looked horrendous as well, what was with all the little scratch marks on the paintwork? The patch underneath the tv looked like a child had been let loose with a brush - neither of them are any good at DIY that’s for sure - the bodge it Inghams 😂 I’m actually amazed they are following through so quickly. It usually takes weeks if not longer if we see any results from anything they do!
[/QUI
If he was my husband he’d be told to jog on - my kids show more maturity than he does! That paint on the wall looked horrendous as well, what was with all the little scratch marks on the paintwork? The patch underneath the tv looked like a child had been let loose with a brush - neither of them are any good at DIY that’s for sure - the bodge it Inghams 😂 I’m actually amazed they are following through so quickly. It usually takes weeks if not longer if we see any results from anything they do!
I think its the tape still on the walls

Reactions: 3