Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
1666807588156.png

TLDR
- Tattler @HeebyGeeby spotted Chris, Jace and Isla at Ikea yesterday (Wednesday). That clip was in today's vlog so they're back to being one day behind. Chris is building a media wall in the kitchen.
- The Inghams let a mouse slowly die in distress, potentially from poisoning, so they had content for the vlog. They also went to a pumpkin path but it was closed.
- The set for life Inghams went to Alton Towers in the van, wild camped instead of booking the hotel like they used to and shared food and drink. There was no footage of Sarah getting on big rides but lots of Chris doing so.
- Sarah is upset the parent switch at Alton Towers has been scrapped because “It’s not my fault that I’ve got a child”. She also broke the rules and allowed Jace to swap seats with Mila mid ride because he was upset the steering wheel didn't work.
- Sarah, mother of five, thinks it's ok to drink alcohol whilst breastfeeding because the milk is not made from the mother's stomach contents. She has a healthy diet and we don't see everything she eats, even though she films herself shoving crap down her throat in every vlog. If she did eat crap though it's fine because people on the Facebook group she's a member of told her so.
- Sarah can no longer zip up her boots.

Hi Steve 👋 It's almost Halloween. At least you and Granny Groomer don't have to dress up as you already look terrifying. Small mercies.

1666807382205.png
1666808815096.png

1666807620744.png
1666808001185.png
1666808513288.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Sarah has said a couple of times that she doesn’t want to give Jace the wooden supermarket for Christmas as he wouldn’t be interested in a box of just wood that needs to be made up. Is it just me or do others spend hours on Christmas Eve building up gifts like that so they are displayed nicely for child to see when they come into living room to see what Santa has brought??!! I can’t work her out, she is just so ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 66

Hel1975

Quote of the vlog “ who delivery parcels at 7.55 on a Saturday morning “ people who F ing work for a living that’s who .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

uwu

VIP Member
Airup have responded to my complaint on instagram and they say they are now ending their collaboration with the minghams. Bit late now though they already got their free gifts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Tublet83

VIP Member
I’m more horrified a woman who constantly has a herpes infection around her mouth shares a water bottle around the family ewwww

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

thegreencow

VIP Member
Let's test Sarah's theory that they have a healthy diet. Here is the food they ate in the last seven vlogs:

FIRST SHOE FITTING & A SPECIAL SURPRISE PRESENT OPENING!
Sarah - TGI Fridays sesame chicken with fries and side salad
Mila - Baked beans, sweet potato fries, chicken burger
Jace - Lollypop

WE GOT A NEW PET & IT DIED THE SAME DAY..
Isla - Lollypop
Family meal - Spaghetti bolognese I think
Not forgetting the bowls of sweets that are now dotted around the house for Halloween.

SURPRISING THE GIRLS WITH A HALLOWEEN DAY OUT!
Mila - bottle of orange squash
Chris - coffee, Milkybar Festive Friends
Sarah - coffee
Family meal - Toby Carvery
Snacks in front of movie - 2x share bag of magic stars, 2x share bag of malteasers, 2x share bag of m&ms, share bag of milkybar buttons, bag of jelly babies, big plate of crisps, small bag of monster munch

SCAREFEST ALTON TOWERS WEEKEND DAY 1! (RAW VLOG)
Jace - Original pringles, pizza
Isla - Buffet meal of coleslaw, salad and nachos.
Mila - Pasta
Sarah - Pizza and pasta at the buffet lunch
During the lunch buffet they all had glasses of diet coke.
Jace and Isla were given around 10 little bags of haribo each during the trick or treat experience.

MUM CANNOT FIND OUT WE DID THIS! SCAREFEST ALTON TOWERS HALLOWEEN DAY 2!
Jace - Skips for breakfast, drumstick lolly, cheese sandwich and apple fruit bag, sweets whilst Chris and Sarah moaned about the parent switch, doughnut
Mila - Skips for breakfast, ham sandwich and apple fruit bag
Isabelle - Nerds
Chris - chicken tikka wrap with chili sauce
2x portions of chips with mayo and ketchup for Isabelle, Chris, Esme and Isla to share. 20 doughnuts to share.
2x refillable coffee cup and 1 refillable fizzy drink flask (refilled 4/5times).

EARLY HALLOWEEN MAKEOVER LOOK!! (& COSTUME TRY ON!)
Jace - 4 day old lime jelly
Isla - 4 day old lime jelly
Salmon for dinner

BUYING MY SISTER AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!
Ikea meatballs with mash and veg for Chris, Jace and Isla as they'd ran out of chips. There was way more mash on the kids' plates than there should've been.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Surely even they must notice they don't get the VIP treatment they got a few years ago? They've gone from hotels where they got luxury treatment and meet and greets to hiding in their house or van.

I don't believe they even went trick or treating I think they just bought the Sweets themselves, they would have vlogged it otherwise or at the very least take photos as they live through a lens.
I think they've probably been brainwashed so much, that they genuinely think they are living their best life in that van 😔
I don't think they went trick or treating either. At one point when they got home, Sarah said one of them had thrown their bucket of treats down because of the dog and she showed the bucket on the floor, and I just thought it looked too perfectly placed, that it must have been staged 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Sarah not being able to zip her boots up 🤣
I knew a bloke who worked in a chocolate factory and he reckoned you could tell how long the women had worked there by how far down they’d had to cut their wellies down to make them fit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56

MissWinnie

VIP Member
I know this is to do with their production rather than their product partnership but they so say have good morals so will see how we go.
This is my email:

Hi,
We have an air up I bought very recently myself for my teenage daughter & so far we’ve been very happy with it as it’s helped her water intake a lot.

However I’m really disappointed, to the point I’m carefully considering whether to purchase anything further from yourselves as the morals of the company have to come into question.

I’m interested to know if you research these partnerships before sending products to these influencers? Chris Ingham, the father of ‘The Ingham Family’, has come under great controversy for the last 4 years for his grooming of vulnerable & innocent barely legal teenage children. The youngest victim I know of was just 16 when she was approached by him in Florida but as that is of legal age in the UK no legal action could be taken - . If you search the internet for ‘Chris (Christopher) Ingham plenty of information on this man will come up. Just one article to get you started https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...am-sent-creepy-messages-16-year-old-girl.html Sarah Ingham’s no better either sadly!

These are not the ‘influencers’ you want to be promoting your product given the nature of his actions against the age of what is largely your target audience!

Whilst you may disregard my email, I am a mother of children, including teenagers & it would be wrong of me to sit back and not speak up. I urge you to reconsider your partnership with this family.

The promotion within their vlog tonight is dreadful and actually had no idea it was a paid sponsorship. Their child has been asking for one of these bottles for months, they could easily afford but have instead waited to be gifted items in order to provide her with something high on her wish list. They’ve preyed on their own child’s vulnerability knowing she would be emotional on receiving this product. It was difficult to watch.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Neck lace

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we go back to July 2018 when Holly Smith (of the Holly vlogs YouTube channel, also a presenter on This Morning) wrote some very memorable tweets.

She tweeted that at a YouTube event in 2016, Creepy had approached her and some of the other Channel Mum vloggers and told them inappropriate, graphic things about his and Lazy's sex life 🤢.

Lazy replied to her tweet, saying that she was by Creepy's side the whole time and that 'it was a joke that they always have'. How strange they are that they both thought it was normal to talk about their sex life with women that they had only just met at a YouTube event.

Holly tweeted back saying that Lazy was not by his side the whole time, as was shown on the footage made by the youtubers attending.

Holly also tweeted that she knew that certain YouTubers had received legal letters demanding that they make their videos on Creepy's behaviour private.

I have included a couple of comments that I found on old threads about this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55