The Ingham Family #257 It’s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reported the vlog as N0nce boy has a bag over his head it may have holes in it but FFS there viewers are kids and vulnerable people

• Heart
Reactions: 43
A stray dog ran in their house 🙄🙄
Ay and there goes a flying pig 😂

I'm not watching but do they really think the IFAM are that thick? Of course a stray dog that looks exactly like Prinny ran into your house that's situated right next to a busy motorway.

Yep that definitely happened.. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If Chris posted the outtakes from when Sarah came in and saw the dog, I would definitely watch those - she was furious at the thought of keeping the dog there.

Why on earth do they have Prinny? She hates dogs and animals in general. The amount of times she had to keep saying “we’re not keeping it” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just reported the vlog as N0nce boy has a bag over his head it may have holes in it but FFS there viewers are kids and vulnerable people
The sheer fact she had to say it was dangerous, should’ve meant it didn’t go into the vlog.
Thick as mince Lazy & Creepy.

Reactions: 20
Poor Mila, Jace couldn’t bare the thought of her climbing the frame, getting the attention taken off the little brat then she’s the one getting told off n called a thug, makes u wonder what actually happens off camera poor thing

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Poor Mila, Jace couldn’t bare the thought of her climbing the frame, getting the attention taken off the little brat then she’s the one getting told off n called a thug, makes u wonder what actually happens off camera poor thing
The fact she tried to defend herself by tapping his ass, just shows that poor baby has resorted to hitting back 😢 how can lazy sit on her fat hole and watch it unfold is beyond me.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
In the vlog, Sarah says that isabelle has dyed her hair chocolatey brown, does isabelle say after it "crappy brown"? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lacy telling the story pf how the dog got in the house - constant over blinking, eyes darting all over the place, couldn’t look at the camera directly! Does she think we believe anything she says

Reactions: 23
So glad everyone else is picking up on the fact, Mila was told off for placing a hand on Jace, you could hardly call it a slap, but he never gets called out for laying a hand on her, if that's not teaching him it's okay to hit a girl.... Also did I hear lazy correctly saying she'd put Mila's shoes on to encourage her to walk, did it not occur to her that maybe the shoes felt strange, or were heavy on her feet, so she was less inclined to walk, how many kids has she had again?

Poor Isla once again encouraged to act like a toddler running round, hunting eggs because Jace couldn't read the clues. Also who allows a 10-13 year old to watch Friday the 13th if anything the original is probably more terrifying than the sequels not the other way round.

Considering (according to lazy) Jace had been banging on about being a spider with red eyes for ages, he had no idea when asked what he wanted to be for Halloween, I call bullshite and the whole spider thing was lazys idea. And judging by the full bowl, I don't think anyone came a knocking on their door, so makes you wonder if words out around the area about the local pnounce.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Lacy telling the story pf how the dog got in the house - constant over blinking, eyes darting all over the place, couldn’t look at the camera directly! Does she think we believe anything she says
Also if we do believe it was a strangers, random dog, why the hell is she letting the kids all over it and Jace putting his face right into the dogs face!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Just before the trip in the tin can of nightmares Issy wanted a haircut. They‘ve been back for weeks, Sarah has wasted oodles of pounds on crap but there’s been no visit to a hairdresser for Issy. She only needs dropping off and picking up, no one needs to stay with her. Her hair is in desperate need of a trim. It’s not fair that the poor girl has to wait over a year between cuts.

In Sunday’s vlog Lazy said Jace was having a pyjama day and would have clean ones on after his bath that night. Funny how he still had the same pyjamas on in todays vlog and Creepy had the Friday 13th t-shirt on that he’d had on the day before too. The whole family must really stink. I don’t know any grown man who goes to bed without showering or without having one in the morning, but he does. Filthy pig.

They‘ve gone on a little holiday for the rest of this week apparently. I hope they’re not in the van, or caravan, because it’s blowing a massive gale so it wouldn’t be fair on the children.

Reactions: 25
Sorry I shouldn’t watch cause i get so annoyed and then spam here haha but they left to go trick or treating when it was dark, so lets say 5ish (say they stayed out for a hour) then they come home and had the whole dog fiasco (we’ll give that 30min) then lazy went through the sweets and said to jace you can have that after dinner! So she must have said that 6.30 - 7, isn’t 7 normally bedtime for a 4 year old?

Found it sad that Isabelle was dying her own hair and getting Esme to paint her nails.
Why doesn't Sarah treat her to a pamper day at a nice salon?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry I shouldn’t watch cause i get so annoyed and then spam here haha but they left to go trick or treating when it was dark, so lets say 5ish (say they stayed out for a hour) then they come home and had the whole dog fiasco (we’ll give that 30min) then lazy went through the sweets and said to jace you can have that after dinner! So she must have said that 6.30 - 7, isn’t 7 normally bedtime for a 4 year old?
Need to add cause I watched more, they done that treasure hunt before dinner as well, so dinner must have been after 8pm, no wonder he fell asleep straight after, not good for his little belly

Reactions: 17
They‘ve gone on a little holiday for the rest of this week apparently. I hope they’re not in the van, or caravan, because it’s blowing a massive gale so it wouldn’t be fair on the children.
What’s the betting there won’t be a vlog tomorrow, some excuse will be made & they will upload Friday instead. It will give them time to leave wherever it is they were going before they get reported to said holiday location. They know it, we know it 🤣

Reactions: 25
Poor Isla once again encouraged to act like a toddler running round, hunting eggs because Jace couldn't read the clues.
But, instead of just helping Jace read the clues and let him do the treasure hunt, she was jumping in and grabbing everything before Jace had a chance to even look.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why put up a halloween vlog two days after halloween it makes absolutely no sense. The little dog is so lucky his owners come forward they cant look after poor little prinny yet alone another dog and they said there going away so she will probably be dumped again 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Broke my heart seeing the feral child Jason Voorhees trample Mila, poor baby tapped his ass to stop him trampling over her and lazy of course yells at her but not him.
Jason wouldn't last in primary school, type of child who would get suspended over that behavior he has.
With parents who shout the odds at the school because “he’s a good kid and wouldn’t have done that”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.