The Ingham Family #257 It’s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me Tattle for the sin I am about to make.

Those crappy blankets of Lazy’s - I like one for my daughters pram (I know, I know. I hate myself) however I will never ever buy it from them. But seeing as my fellow Tattlers find anything and everything I was wondering if anyone knew where she had stolen it from?

I will be heading to church on Sunday to pray for forgiveness.
It’s a shutterstock image (or should I say, Stuttershock) so I don’t know if they’ll be other blankets with it. It’s the designs she steals, rather than the blankets.

Reactions: 10
It’s a shutterstock image (or should I say, Stuttershock) so I don’t know if they’ll be other blankets with it. It’s the designs she steals, rather than the blankets.
Ahhhh thank you. I’ll find a nicer blanket then 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I had a look for the blanket for you but I couldn’t find that print however I did see that antique burnt orange flower one that she kept on about Amazon for 15.99 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they are as well, would they be foolish enough to gift them again though after last year? (I’m sure last years was gifted?)
Sarah said they had a surprise for Nanarrrr as she couldn’t go away with them so I’m betting a Forest/centerparcs weekend away?

They had 1 job .... daylight savings time ..... jetlag?! What is today's excuse ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Forgive me Tattle for the sin I am about to make.

Those crappy blankets of Lazy’s - I like one for my daughters pram (I know, I know. I hate myself) however I will never ever buy it from them. But seeing as my fellow Tattlers find anything and everything I was wondering if anyone knew where she had stolen it from?

I will be heading to church on Sunday to pray for forgiveness.
Try Etsy for similar.

• Heart
Only started watching but they better not have got another one & really hope it’s clickbait 😳 can’t look after the dog they do have 😡

Stupid twit Chris asking people to comment below what they are doing for Halloween, he does realise he’s released the vlog 2 days after Halloween has taken place?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't watch, and rely on all your great commentaries and run throughs. My guess will be that their dog finally went to the groomers for a wash and trim. Or in Ingham speak they have done a total renovation on Prinny Woo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Couple of minutes in, Jace has barged in front of Mila to use the climbing frame - Mila who was playing quite happily has then gone to pull his top (learned behaviour there) & the poor girl gets told off! Sarah - why, when Jace attacks her on what appears to be a daily basis from the vlogs, does he not get the same telling off? Nasty witch of a mother - he goes to grab her more than once afterwards but nothing said. Could not portray your favouritism more than you just have in that small clip there

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
„No smacking, thug!“
Meanwhile jace is a kind boy for only pulling mila’s ear instead of breaking her neck.

it makes me so angry.

Also poor isla developed a habit of just eating everything that’s in front of her, even if it’s raw onion.

same with the jelly activity, she started eating it before Sarah even explained it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
„No smacking, thug!“
Meanwhile jace is a kind boy for only pulling mila’s ear instead of breaking her neck.

it makes me so angry.

Also poor isla developed a habit of just eating everything that’s in front of her, even if it’s raw onion.

same with the jelly activity, she started eating it before Sarah even explained it.
I noticed that with the jelly. Shes got something going on in that head and sarah and chris are to blame.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Someone rescue that little dog, before it meets the same fate as the mouse, at the hands of those morons 😱

Reactions: 21
There should be a no hitting policy from Jace because he is old enough now to know that Mila is very young and doesn’t have the cognitive ability to understand

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.