The Ingham Family #257 It’s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they will be away for Christmas but just somewhere like Forest holidays or a cottage. They didn't seem to like staying home for Christmas, especially Chris so will probably be back to going away.

I think Lapland to start off vlogmas. Iceland they have seemed to want to do for a while, same with Norway, Denmark etc which I assumed they would have done in the summer but they still didn't. I think they might do those next year.

I think I'm still running at being 100% wrong in my holiday predictions but I'm still going to keep trying anyway.

Reactions: 12
“Don’t be afraid to live”

Good life advice there from a ‘man’ whose social media isn’t in his name and spends his life in hiding from everyone due to the very high chance of being belted in public, you’re more than afraid, Chris, you’re terrified. With good reason.

‘Living’ is NOT constantly running away in your dangerous van; or on gifted ‘holidays’. Living i a fantasy world. Worse, dragging your children into your delusions. Nor is it constantly on the beg for freebies. Any freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
My guess is they are heading to center parcs soon, off peak and cheaper for them, if not gifted. She hasn’t long followed them on Instagram.
I think they are as well, would they be foolish enough to gift them again though after last year? (I’m sure last years was gifted?)

Reactions: 7
I think they are as well, would they be foolish enough to gift them again though after last year? (I’m sure last years was gifted?)
Since last year Sarah has hit on the ‘genius idea’ of her husband being the victim of an elaborate hoax involving haterz, stalkerz, the bbc and even the police. All are out to DESTROY THEIR REPUTATION as FAMOUS youtubers. Though eventually companies have seen through it I expect others will be subject to the same lies.

Reactions: 20
Didnt he gone on about being scared to die while on the road trip?
Yes, he does every so often. Even said one time he doesn't want to die because his children won't have him around any more or something like that 🥴

I love it when he comes home because his true character comes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
@Otterwise ,now i`m jealous! I`m sure i was born to be a B&J`s taste tester..lol..The flavour was Maple/pecan ,it was The Vermonster and (for someone who usually craves savoury treats) ,i was hooked! Of course ,at that time ,on offer ,it would be about £2 a pint.Bargain :)...I`ve emailed them several times and they always respond.Usually i`m told they may well re introduce it ,but it`s been years since they sent it to the graveyard!I can imagine they`d be good to work for.Were you like my mum (who started out in a sweet factory) ,able to eat what you wanted? I often wonder (enviously ,though i guess you`d soon get tired of it ,like anything:).Not to totally derail the thread ,i`ve never seen any family consume so many sweet treats like the Inghams. Even with icecream i have to be careful ,it`s no longer a nightly treat but something i indulge in ocassionally ,and even then only a few spoonfuls:) x

She has to be goading us at this point! From this viewpoint Jace could easily be mistaken for a girl.Wake up Sarah ,you don`t let kids dictate to you ,you`re the parent ,explain how nice he`d look with a haircut ,make it fun.Poor lad`s so used to you dragging it up on his scalp now ,why would he "ask" for it to be any different.Smh.
Your right…..I just love the way she hates the fact we think he is the devil child and never comment that he’s cute, smart or even nice…she must be seething every time she reads here….so she has to over emphasise his greatness….magical boy my arse,…and that hair makes him look ridiculous…he looks like a boy whose Mother is trying to hard to make him look appealing and all she is achieving is making him look unkept and feral…

Reactions: 27
My guess is they are heading to center parcs soon, off peak and cheaper for them, if not gifted. She hasn’t long followed them on Instagram.
I wonder if Chris Ingham-PeeDayLo can still fit into last year's diarrhoea coloured Center Parcs trousers or if he's a bit too chonky now and will have to buy a new pair or borrow a pair of leggings from his wife, Sarah.

• Haha
Here she is again trying to convince us that Mila and Jace are best of friends. Stop trying to make it happen Sarah, it’s never going to happen

Reactions: 31
Sounds horrible but I don’t find her children cute there unwashed no manners at all at there age I was doing chores to earn cash to be able to buy things no getting random surprise so Cus it’s a Tuesday it feels like something brewing for a mega omg they cried suprise soon I love love to go to work give a measly 10% of work and earn as much as they do

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Doubtful if Jace continues his bully boy ways.

It’s sad that you’ve even captioned this the way you have Sarah because they won’t have the opportunity to make actual friends if you continue your cultish, isolated behaviours. They have no idea how to form friendships because of you and your husband running from real life.

Looks like Mila is starting to develop the same overbite as the middle 2 kids as well :(

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Eh did anyone here see Isabelle's Instagram post for Halloween?

It is her, then her and Creepy and then the siblings, for all the world it looks like she and Creepy are parents to a brood of kids, it gives me the ick.
She needs out of that house pronto, to mix with people her own age and a bit of freedom.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Eh did anyone here see Isabelle's Instagram post for Halloween?

It is her, then her and Creepy and then the siblings, for all the world it looks like she and Creepy are parents to a brood of kids, it gives me the ick.
She needs out of that house pronto, to mix with people her own age and a bit of freedom.

His Instagram is the exact same. It's Isabelle or Isabelle holding the younger kids about every 3rd square. He very very much wishes she was the mother of his children and that they were a couple.

There was footage of the two of them in Salou last year that made me very queasy also.

Screenshot_20221102_134758.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
So the playroom is done and is Instagram worthy, beige and quite minimalist, well minimalist for quantity over quality Lazy. How will this work after Christmas with the inevitable mountain of plastic tat, and then Jace's birthday plus Lazy's daily shopping where she buys toys left, right and centre?
She's already relegated a load of stuff to the garage of doom to 'rotate' so I've no idea where any new stuff will go in that playroom.

Reactions: 21
So the playroom is done and is Instagram worthy, beige and quite minimalist, well minimalist for quantity over quality Lazy. How will this work after Christmas with the inevitable mountain of plastic tat, and then Jace's birthday plus Lazy's daily shopping where she buys toys left, right and centre?
She's already relegated a load of stuff to the garage of doom to 'rotate' so I've no idea where any new stuff will go in that playroom.
Just a thought, but I got a feeling the bodge attempts to make the kitchen and play room more homely and appealing is because I think they will be trying to sell, I’d lay money the kids aren’t allowed in that room unless it’s for the vlog, it all looks too perfect! And she’s too lazy to keep tidying it up, I think that’s why the soft play is in little lord fauntleroys room, to keep him upstairs with the added bonus the unpaid nannies can watch him

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Sarah hasn’t got a clue about the older kids she doesn’t like buying for them because they’ve passed the tat phase. When we got older the piles got smaller I think it’s the same in most families because expensive things tend to come in small packages my brother had a tiny pile one year but it was a switch and a bunch of games that can be up to £60 for some add some adidas clothing and fragrance and some festive bits you’re looking at a grand.
Lazy doesn’t like that she likes the little ones so she can buy Aldi toys and sale items and have a mountain to show off and the older kids are making that difficult anyways that’s what I think 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is sarah totally unaware she is constantly wanting to do activity's with JACE, but seems to forget all the other children its bluntly obvious she has favourites and JACE is her fave. I don't get how she can watch the log back and not think omg it looks like i favour jace ! also when fast forwarding the vlogs i notice the camera is constantly on her face !!! #attentionseeker

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Reactions: 14
Forgive me Tattle for the sin I am about to make.

Those crappy blankets of Lazy’s - I like one for my daughters pram (I know, I know. I hate myself) however I will never ever buy it from them. But seeing as my fellow Tattlers find anything and everything I was wondering if anyone knew where she had stolen it from?

I will be heading to church on Sunday to pray for forgiveness.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.