The Ingham Family #257 It’s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same that there’s no way they went trick or treating. And what was the dog thing about? A distraction for the kids who didn’t get to go trick or treating?
There was a post on our village Facebook letting people know who was doing trick or treating and Sarah did respond.

I hate defending them, but as a lot of houses are spread out, many parents drove their kids to various areas to go to the houses that were involved.
There are still a few things that don't make sense though- as if they did drive, why did Sarah get home later?
But they definitely got a little goodie bag that one of the people in the village had made to hand out.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
There was a post on our village Facebook letting people know who was doing trick or treating and Sarah did respond.

I hate defending them, but as a lot of houses are spread out, many parents drove their kids to various areas to go to the houses that were involved.
There are still a few things that don't make sense though- as if they did drive, why did Sarah get home later?
But they definitely got a little goodie bag that one of the people in the village had made to hand out.
She probably took the two favourites then no need to name names we know who they are 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣🤣 They've convinced those kids that their famous haven't they? God it's so embarrassing! 😱
I agree and I feel a bit bad saying this which is why I didn't mention it at the time. When I saw them in the wild every time I saw them face, on Isla gave me direct eye contact and smiled at me and I noticed she did the same with every person who walked past their table. It broke my heart because I could tell she was expecting every one to recognise her/them and be excited by this or make a fuss of them. No one did mind you but the anticipation in her little face made me want to cry for her.
Disgusting excuses for parents 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She probably took the two favourites then no need to name names we know who they are 😂😂😂
Im sure she only took jace and isla, she said chris came back early with mila cos of the cold and when she was talking about him finding the dog she said esme was thier with chris

Reactions: 9
I know it’s been mentioned on here before but is there any way the RANCID Minghams could be leaving Prinny in that house when they go away, with maybe someone looking in on her, I don’t want that thought in my head, her alone in that place in the dark at night, or left for long periods of time on her own, breaks my heart, it’s just that it’s believable with those vile morons
I definitely think the dog was left at home when they went to Alton Towers for the weekend, they had not long had her back from granny grim and there is no way they then drove all the way back to Leeds to drop her off before going to Alton Towers in the opposite direction to where they live and then the reverse on the return from AT !

They probably locked her in the utility room or in a dog crate with a big bowl of food down and cleaned up the mess when they came home

They neglect their children why would anyone be surprised they don't neglect their dog .They film the evidence of how badly neglected it looks !

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.