The Ingham Family #257 It’s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any dog that randomly ran into their house would soon run out again, with prinny, the noise of them all, Chris in general, the smell, Jace attacking everything in sight.

Reminds me of when my younger brother was a kid and I walked into the kitchen to see him sat with a rabbit. He said he found it in the kitchen. I asked why the door had even been left open and he said "well maybe it opened the door itself?" They are about as believable as he was. It was a genuinely lost rabbit, he just found it in next doors garden and took it home. There may have been a lost dog, but they took it home to vlog and created a more interesting story.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Please discipline your BOY, he’s becoming more and more of a brat, and will be hated! It takes a lot for me to speak badly of a child but I for one can’t stand the kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
Why did they need a treasure hunt after trick or treating, its just an excuse for more sugar for jace and isla.

Reactions: 22
Always shouting at Mila is she goes near golden boy but never says anything to him. Sort your son out lazy and creepy. He’s very spoilt and nasty 😡

But, instead of just helping Jace read the clues and let him do the treasure hunt, she was jumping in and grabbing everything before Jace had a chance to even look.
That’s good though isla gets zero attention it was lovely to see her being Centre of attention for once I can’t remember the last time Sarah did anything with her it’s all Jace Jace Jace.it’s just a pity that the activity was for him again and not age appropriate for Isla.
If you listen carefully at the beginning you could hear Mila crying and Sarah said about the shoes to divert attention because you could also hear Jace there and creepy’s face said it all Jace did something to Mila again.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Jace is going to be illiterate ( that means can’t read or write sarah) , violent and when hormones kick in probably a paed do like other male members of his family !

well done sarah, remember when Chris wanted to home educate and you didnt want to ?!! As usual he got what he wanted , you married a spoiled brat and you have turned your son in to one too .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Jace is a true crime documentary waiting to happen
Unfortunately you could be right, he’s been exposed to things he shouldn’t see, talks with a dark manor, he’s been seen causing distress to humans and animals.

Yet she sees him as perfect, for context my son has never behaved like that, he’s a cocky teen and can outsmart me but he does it in a funny way. He has never raised a finger to his sisters and I’d never allow it. How can she not see it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Jace is going to be illiterate ( that means can’t read or write sarah) , violent and when hormones kick in probably a paed do like other male members of his family !

well done sarah, remember when Chris wanted to home educate and you didnt want to ?!! As usual he got what he wanted , you married a spoiled brat and you have turned your son in to one too .
Ahh come on surely not the cleva boiii must surely be on Harry Potter by now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chris describing a film rating '18' as a "soft 18" made me shudder, does he base his moral compass on how 'teen' a 'teen' is, is a 15 year old a 'soft 16' etc...?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
The original primark went on fire in Belfast on 28th of August 2018 it had only been newly refurbished at the time it be nice to have the big primark back in Belfast instead of the temporary 2 stores
I hear ya! The two store thing was crap!

Reactions: 6
That’s good though isla gets zero attention it was lovely to see her being Centre of attention for once I can’t remember the last time Sarah did anything with her it’s all Jace Jace Jace.it’s just a pity that the activity was for him again and not age appropriate for Isla.
If you listen carefully at the beginning you could hear Mila crying and Sarah said about the shoes to divert attention because you could also hear Jace there and creepy’s face said it all Jace did something to Mila again.
And this just shows how badly she is treated and how little attention she gets. In any other situation/family, it wouldn't be seen as good that a 10 year old was taking over in a toddler treasure hunt. I think it's tragic, not lovely that this was her Halloween.
She looked like she was getting emotional when she asked why the stray dog liked HER so much when it was sitting on her knee. She's had more attention from a dog that wandered in off the street than her family have given her since Jace was born.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
And this just shows how badly she is treated and how little attention she gets. In any other situation/family, it wouldn't be seen as good that a 10 year old was taking over in a toddler treasure hunt. I think it's tragic, not lovely that this was her Halloween.
She looked like she was getting emotional when she asked why the stray dog liked HER so much when it was sitting on her knee. She's had more attention from a dog that wandered in off the street than her family have given her since Jace was born.
I agree you literally never see Sarah do anything age appropriate with Isla she sits upstairs on that computer to do school then hopes that her older sisters will wanna do something it’s tragic.
But you know what she is gonna grow and kids never forget Isla has such a pretty face and she is also bright if any of those kids have a chance at success it’s her.

Reactions: 19
God does anyone read the cringe making comments their fans write on their instagram posts about Mila and Jace 🙄

They must be the most deluded people on the planet

Reactions: 18
Thumbnail gives chavs being evicted from their house vibes.

SURPRISING MY WIFE - NEW DOG FOR HALLOWEEN!!

• Creepstopher starting the vlog seems quite apt for a Halloween vlog. Our little princess’s dream Halloween is a Michael Myers marathon whilst eating rainbow drops and Doritos. The originals are soft 18s.
• Jace is a real brat and Lazy is ruining him every time fails to give him proper discipline. Mila clearly hates him poking at her but Mother of the Year is too thick to notice.
• Lazy seemed to be rocking that climbing frame a little too aggressively.
• Lazy you should totally apply for Celebrity Masterchef, you’d definitely win.
• Jace said he wanted to be a ghost yesterday but of course Lazy has to run with the red eyed spider idea. The camera clearly cuts because he said “ghost” and that isn’t the answer Lazy wanted.
• Isabelle is very brave. I absolutely would not be trusting Esme to dye my hair - gloves or no gloves. The thought of her going to the loo and not washing her hands after makes me feel ill.
• The Ingham camera is magic; makes Isabelle’s hair look the same after being dyed, makes teeny tiny babies look massive and babies that are supposedly right next to them on the beach whilst they go for a swim look miles away. Oh and it makes Jace the cutest little boy you ever did see.
• Lazy, nobody needs to be told not to copy Creepstopher. Anyone who does is a total idiot. His costume makes him look like an American convict with a hood over their head as they’re being taken into court.
• No way that dog walked into the house. More like they desperately needed some vlog content so snatched it off the street and took it home. I have to say it was in a much better state than Prinny though and clearly loved. I wish Lazy had told Jace to shut up and stop screeching and scaring the poor thing.
• It was nice to see Isla getting some attention during the treasure hunt. The activity was aimed at 5 year olds as well so perfect for her.
• Inghams are off on holiday tomorrow.

End of Vlog

Youtube challenges you, Inghams!!
1667433527393.png

You're meant to dress up for Halloween; the Inghams look their usual grubby selves.
1667433844228.png

1667433433416.png
1667433439888.png
1667433580620.png
1667433676370.png

Sort your son out Lazy!! Mila does NOT like her ears being pulled about.
1667433983484.png
1667433953772.png

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Chris describing a film rating '18' as a "soft 18" made me shudder, does he base his moral compass on how 'teen' a 'teen' is, is a 15 year old a 'soft 16' etc...?
Had the same reaction when he said that. It was such a peculiar use of words.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
no reason at all that neither Chris or Sarah Ingham did not want to show their face outside right??

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.