The Ingham Family #257 It’s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely even they must notice they don't get the VIP treatment they got a few years ago? They've gone from hotels where they got luxury treatment and meet and greets to hiding in their house or van.

I don't believe they even went trick or treating I think they just bought the Sweets themselves, they would have vlogged it otherwise or at the very least take photos as they live through a lens.
I think they've probably been brainwashed so much, that they genuinely think they are living their best life in that van 😔
I don't think they went trick or treating either. At one point when they got home, Sarah said one of them had thrown their bucket of treats down because of the dog and she showed the bucket on the floor, and I just thought it looked too perfectly placed, that it must have been staged 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I thought the same that there’s no way they went trick or treating. And what was the dog thing about? A distraction for the kids who didn’t get to go trick or treating?

Reactions: 19
I think they've probably been brainwashed so much, that they genuinely think they are living their best life in that van 😔
I don't think they went trick or treating either. At one point when they got home, Sarah said one of them had thrown their bucket of treats down because of the dog and she showed the bucket on the floor, and I just thought it looked too perfectly placed, that it must have been staged 😂

That's so obviously stages, the same number of each type of sweet together? When mine went trick or treating when they were little it was a jumble of sweets, not placed in groups of three

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Apparently Chris put it on FB to find the owner. Maybe the Tatter who is in that local group will have seen if they did post or not.

Reactions: 19
When will people see through these liars ?
They are the fairly odd parents ,female parent has the brain of a gnat and as much personality as a potato,camp male parent is a n once / sociopath and sorry to say none of their children are very likeable apart from the little baby ,all this is down to the terrible parenting

Reactions: 23
Chris banging on about how he would have loved to just be in and watch all the Halloween films…..given that he was claiming his favourite films are Friday the 13th they would be his choice, no?
It’s just him padding out his imaginary ‘Chris DeLonge’ character - he‘s probably never watched them.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It would seem that the Mars and Milky Ways weren’t killed by the initial fall, and managed to crawl part of the way back to the cupboard. She is absolutely insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Funny how the Mars, Milky Ways and Maltesers all come in the same multipack, the Haribo are all in a bunch together and then some lollipops at the bottom. When my kids came home they had a mixture of different brands, different size packs, some people package things up and make it look fancy. Looks like all their neighbours decided to buy the same as each other even though in the real world everyone shops in different places and comes up with different ideas.

The only way that's real is because they went to a few houses and the children grabbed handfuls at each, with Sarah encouraging instead of most parents shouting to only take one. They are the kind of family that would see a bowl of sweets left outside someones door and just empty the lot into their own bucket.

It would seem that the Mars and Milky Ways weren’t killed by the initial fall, and managed to crawl part of the way back to the cupboard. She is absolutely insane.
And strangely, all of the Mars and Milky ways landed right side up - what are the chances of that? Staged, so so staged.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Right, Islas basket was way more full than jaces during the hunt. She is very greedy. Anytime there is cooking or food she's there grabbing and gobbling . Even the jelly in Jaces and Mila's game wasn't safe from her. She even scoffs raw onion during cooking. The child needs stimulation, what makes it worst is that any activity Sarah does for the kids is treat and food based. Poor Isla needs stimulation.
I think she is food deprived so eats everything she can I would put money on lazy only making lunch/breakfast/snacks for Jace and Mila she’s even said it in the vlogs she also said jace’s yoghurts on a fridge video.
I bet a lot of stuff is for the smaller two she probably makes dinner/slop for the family but the other meals I’m certain the older kids have to sort themselves out but with lazy gatekeeping food for the small kids only and their fridge is always half empty what are they supposed to make? Isla clearly has a food issue this is common in the above even hiding food lazy has given up on parenting Isla that’s plain to see.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
What on EARTH is Mila wearing in that insta post? Sarah you have absolutely no taste when it comes to anything 🤣

and ain’t no way everyone was giving out milky ways and malteasers. My toddler got all sorts of stuff and we only went to a handful of houses - love hearts, lollipops (that were swiftly confiscated), lidl own chocolate bar, Parma violets, Cadbury’s buttons. She didn’t hardly get any duplicates!
The lengths they go to pretending they have a life

Reactions: 38
First time writer because I’m furious. Chris is dressed in BLACKFACE. It doesn’t matter that it’s a bag, but it’s blackface. There has been a trend around the US as well of dressing like a prisoner and painting their faces. It is well known that black people are more likely to be arrested. Get this pervert racist off the internet.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You say she (lazy) never wanted a boy, and keeps his hair long so people think he's a girl. But as a boy he does no wrong, gets away with everything, gifts on a daily bases and is clearly the golden child! His behaviour is abhorrent to his baby sister, but she gets admonished for trying to defend herself poor girl. He is clearly a favourite and clearly king in this most disfunctional family. She Is clearly proud of herself for having birthed a boy! He is the only one getting any mum attention ... She 'apparently' has mum guilt as she too busy with Jace to give enough time to 'the girls'.

WAKE UP LAZY - your must vunarable child, who needs most of your time, is a girl MILA!! But you seem to you seem to see her as a second class citizen to wonder boy, Jace. She should be your priority, but no, mighty king Jace rules!!!!

You are the shitist mother in history!
She didn’t want a boy. Very clearly said that, more than once. Along with ‘what am I going to do with him? I know nothing about them’ it was very cruel. I can remember the video but not which exact one it was, it was obviously post allegation. She’s given him everything he wants as a result of that. It’s not like there’s a decent father figure to help her is it? (I’m not defending her by the way just pointing out the obvious). I think that’s what’s behind her throwing everything at Jace. Her inability to understand boys.

Mila, whilst a girl, didn’t bring in the big bucks she was supposed to. She’s obviously treated as an inconvenience and then she had the nerve to have hip problems as well, and like a doll to be dragged around and is used as a toy for Jace who clearly doesn’t see her as a person at all - he’s obviously learnt it’s ok to pull her ears, the question is who is doing that to teach him?

This ‘family’ are like a car crash in very very slow motion.

First time writer because I’m furious. Chris is dressed in BLACKFACE. It doesn’t matter that it’s a bag, but it’s blackface. There has been a trend around the US as well of dressing like a prisoner and painting their faces. It is well known that black people are more likely to be arrested. Get this pervert racist off the internet.
Believe me people would like nothing more.
Unfortunately the authorities don’t agree.

Where I live someone did blackface (no prison costume) as part of a carnival several years ago, didn’t think it through at all, it was put on social media, the abuse they got from around the world was horrendous. They apologised, said they’d misjudged and, got it taken down (within an hour), yet the police were still involved. It went on for months and months.

This bunch? Sadly no one cares.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Surely even they must notice they don't get the VIP treatment they got a few years ago? They've gone from hotels where they got luxury treatment and meet and greets to hiding in their house or van.

I don't believe they even went trick or treating I think they just bought the Sweets themselves, they would have vlogged it otherwise or at the very least take photos as they live through a lens.
iF iTS noT bLoGed It DIdnT HaPpeN

So you are correct, they didn’t go trick or treating

Reactions: 18
They say they love Halloween/autumn but then it's just the same old piles of sweets and watching TV with the addition of costumes. Pumpkin place was closed and they seemed to just give up on getting some to carve? Heaps of craft stuff too young for the girls and too old for Jace. No spooky baking or toasting marshmallows or apple bobbing or anything. Just a grim bowl of jelly full of plastic and a glum looking Jace painting leaves on his tod. Didn't their playgroup buddies do anything for Halloween/half-term? The dance studio did but of course, they can't really go back there... Loads firework displays on the last two weekends. No mention of the friends that Sarah set the girls up with since they got home either. You'd think they'd be racing off to see them all after two months away.

Reactions: 21
The big tell tale sign they didn’t go trick or treating is that they are all bone dry in the clip with the dog! It was raining when they stood at the front door yet none of them look like they’ve got wet at all. We went out and not only caught in 2 heavy downpours but it continued to drizzle for much of it. All of us were straight out of our clothes when we got in because we were damp, cold and just wanted to get hot shower and warmed up.

Would not surprise me at all if this wasn’t all filmed (staged) Sunday evening instead knowing that lot.

Dry floors as well - surely there would be foot prints or shoes in the hallway 🤔

Why put up a halloween vlog two days after halloween it makes absolutely no sense. The little dog is so lucky his owners come forward they cant look after poor little prinny yet alone another dog and they said there going away so she will probably be dumped again 😡😡😡
I know it’s been mentioned on here before but is there any way the RANCID Minghams could be leaving Prinny in that house when they go away, with maybe someone looking in on her, I don’t want that thought in my head, her alone in that place in the dark at night, or left for long periods of time on her own, breaks my heart, it’s just that it’s believable with those vile morons

• Sad
Reactions: 11
You say she (lazy) never wanted a boy, and keeps his hair long so people think he's a girl. But as a boy he does no wrong, gets away with everything, gifts on a daily bases and is clearly the golden child! His behaviour is abhorrent to his baby sister, but she gets admonished for trying to defend herself poor girl. He is clearly a favourite and clearly king in this most disfunctional family. She Is clearly proud of herself for having birthed a boy! He is the only one getting any mum attention ... She 'apparently' has mum guilt as she too busy with Jace to give enough time to 'the girls'.

WAKE UP LAZY - your must vunarable child, who needs most of your time, is a girl MILA!! But you seem to you seem to see her as a second class citizen to wonder boy, Jace. She should be your priority, but no, mighty king Jace rules!!!!

You are the shitist mother in history!
All done on purpose for comments 🙂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.