The Ingham Family #257 It’s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot do it no more, not for at least 5 days.
Ok they are going away again.
They definitely hate that (ware)house ,and most definitely are running from something/somebody.Who else would subject their children to this lifestyle.It`s downright cruel now.:(

Oooof, what a man! Those ear defenders are not for the sawing. They're to drown out the noise of the motorway behind! 😂
Or Sarah`s foghorn voice!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Your life.
'You're life' is a contraction. You are. For example: You're a twit in a green hat.

You're welcome chippy tits.
Another example of the fine education those children are receiving at home. Better get to work on those youtube channel, kiddos, because that's about all YOU'RE going to have going for you.

Maybe he’s got someone lined up already and all the fake affection with lazy is his crap way of covering it up
Even with all of the van holidays he's had, he still hasn't quite reached the *hash tag* van life aesthetic he's so desperately grabbing for with every trip.

He'll end up hooking up with some really young girl who is also interested in living in a van, under the pretense that together they can have a successfull yt career off the back of his million subscribers. It's gonna be *pow* epic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Chris said to Sarah at Christmas last year to put the house up to rent out for a year and they would then go travelling. Sarah told him they couldn't with 5 kids in tow, but she got called a foo. If they actually stayed at home long enough and did things properly, that house could actually look OK. Chris is such a bodge job though, he starts one thing then leaves that to start another. He probably still hasn't finished the wardrobes, the staircase needs a stair gate, Jace needs a bed and Mila needs a cot. The house looks so blooming cold with all those tiles everywhere, it needs carpet and decent furniture, not sofas here there and everywhere. Big luxurious curtains at the windows to cosy it up in the winter and blinds or curtains at the bi fold doors to warm that huge horrible space up. For such a huge space, the kitchen is tiny. I'd have had the kitchen extended over to where the grey sofas are and put a huge wooden table in that room. Where the black sofa is, if they use that door for coming in and out, I'd buy a nice cloakroom unit type thing to store all the shoes instead of them being in a pile on the floor all the time. Maybe to make a few pennies, they could release a book of "how to ruin a house" cos that's what they have done. Notice they still blame the builder for the state of the house. They have lived there 18 months ( I moved the same day they did) and I've done loads more than them to my house. Chris will chip away at Sarah until she agrees to go travelling again.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
My heart was in my throat watching this. What if the poor baby had fallen forwards or slipped onto the farble floor or even hit her head on the table on the way down!!! They are so bleeping neglectful it makes me so angry !!!
So, they've shown Mila left on the edge of a sofa unsupervised, Mila playing with screws, Jace playing with matches, Jace playing on the floor surrounded by chemical cleaning products, Mila being given a pack of paracetamol to use as a rattle, Jace being left on a beach, Jace being left alone at the edge of a lake unsupervised, the older girls going out onto a loch with no safety gear... and I'm sure others on here could name dozens of other occasions they have shown their kids in similar situations.

You have to wonder what is not shown on camera if they think all of these things are acceptable to show. Or are they deliberately putting their kids in danger to troll Tattle at this point?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is part of the reason for giving out Xmas presents early because they will be in Iceland?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Is part of the reason for giving out Xmas presents early because they will be in Iceland?
If they go to Iceland then they'll finally have a reason to moan about high prices. It's the best holiday i've had, but there's no denying it's bloody expensive. 😂

Reactions: 22
My guess is they are heading to center parcs soon, off peak and cheaper for them, if not gifted. She hasn’t long followed them on Instagram.

Reactions: 16
Your life.
'You're life' is a contraction. You are. For example: You're a twit in a green hat.

If you live your life being a no-nce all night
Don’t be surprised when the plod lock you up tight

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine, we'd have to tip off one of them pedalo hunting groups if they come to Belfast 🤣🤣😆

Creepy wouldn't know what to bleeping do hahahaha
Pity they didn't the time they were in Northern Ireland would of loved to of seen it live on one of the pedalo hunting Facebook pages

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Or Esme. Just because Esme has had to learn to amuse herself having been ignored for all those years Isla was the golden child doesn’t mean it’s right that her mother doesn’t do anything with her either.
I agree but Esme is older as In a teen and they often like to go off on their own Isla is still a child but she’s been left to her own devices since Jace came which is nearly four years ago she was small that mother shouldn’t have kids she could never be fair as you said it used to be Isla before she got demoted and Esme well we all know how bad that was it’s Jace now but he’s a horrible child which is sad because he used to be sweet.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
When did they say they are going away again? I skipped through the bullshit vlog.

Reactions: 4
If I was those kids, I'd be craving a lazy cosy Christmas at home. Half the fun of Christmas is the build up. Go ice skating, Christmas shopping, wrapping presents with a Christmas film on, have a Christmas film night, drinking hot chocolate, decorating the tree. Nah, let's all 7 of us cram into a miserable cold van and go travelling again for the millionth time this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just a thought and I find it hard to keep up with this thread so apologies if anybody has already suggested this but perhaps they are taking off in the van again because it is going to cost a disastrous amount of money to to light and heat that house this winter with the the cost of living crisis going on! Plus the potential blackouts.

Reactions: 18
I dunno about the iceland thing just because lazy said that she’d finished jace and he had a lot and she would give him some early because they wouldn’t be missed because he has a lot.
How would they get their huge piles to iceland because those videos are usually their big money maker ? That’s said maybe they will because they cannot afford their usual big pile 😂

Reactions: 4
Your life.

Didnt he gone on about being scared to die while on the road trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.