The Ingham Family #257 It’s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The original primark went on fire in Belfast on 28th of August 2018 it had only been newly refurbished at the time it be nice to have the big primark back in Belfast instead of the temporary 2 stores
Yes, I was there when it went on fire 🚒🔥

But again, Belfast doesn't support pedalos so Mr delounge wouldn't have been welcome at the primari event xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
pretty sure I’ve seen Mila play on that soft play stuff and it’s much more suitable for her than that wooden bridge thing
Jace has outgrown it Mila doesn’t matter she made sure he wasn’t in the room or Mila would have been pushed off that climbing frame.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I cannot do it no more, not for at least 5 days.
Ok they are going away again.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why does she never do an activity with Isla?
Take her to a museum, a library, a club, planetarium, workshop, book club - not shopping. This child is going to lose her last brain cells in this family
Or Esme. Just because Esme has had to learn to amuse herself having been ignored for all those years Isla was the golden child doesn’t mean it’s right that her mother doesn’t do anything with her either.

Reactions: 13
Just shows you can have all the money in the world to buy all the gear but literally have no idea when it comes to styling. The playroom looks like a chav discovered scandiborn, which is basically what happened 😂
What in the hell is all that chaos🤦‍♀️ I couldn’t live like that starting decorating in one room finishing another rug rats all over place🤬 painting shite leaves creepy cutting wood on a dressing table I would need serious meds to even kick start my day n to top it all off the ginger one bleeping croooo cheeey ingggg sweet Jesus pass me a zopiclone 💊💊💊

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way he’s talking about that house I reckon he’s toying with the idea of buggering off on his own for a life on the road

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What in the hell is all that chaos🤦‍♀️ I couldn’t live like that starting decorating in one room finishing another rug rats all over place🤬 painting shite leaves creepy cutting wood on a dressing table I would need serious meds to even kick start my day n to top it all off the ginger one bleeping croooo cheeey ingggg sweet Jesus pass me a zopiclone 💊💊💊
That’s literally tickled me! x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So tonight’s she’s highlighting small businesses and telling people not to buy expensive high chairs and just to buy the ikea one and then dress it up! Defo agree on the ikea high-chair (who doesn’t lol!) but then she proceeds to show us all the accessories she had bought. I went on the websites she mentioned to look at the prices of these types of things and she’s easily spent (or ad gifted!) over £160!!

I should have kept watching - she confirmed they are gifted! Should that not be declared as ad gifted??
She seems to think she only has to declare it if she gets paid as well, not if it's "only" gifted

Reactions: 15
The way he’s talking about that house I reckon he’s toying with the idea of buggering off on his own for a life on the road

I think that too!

Got to be in the back of Sarah's tiny mind that he ran off to Florida with Justin because he was having second thoughts when she was pregnant with Esme.

Psychologist would have a field day with everything that comes out of his mouth

Reactions: 31
I think that too!

Got to be in the back of Sarah's tiny mind that he ran off to Florida with Justin because he was having second thoughts when she was pregnant with Esme.

Psychologist would have a field day with everything that comes out of his mouth
I agree too, he sounded like a petulant child tonight and lazy kept reminding him they had kids

• Wow
Reactions: 27
So tonight’s she’s highlighting small businesses and telling people not to buy expensive high chairs and just to buy the ikea one and then dress it up! Defo agree on the ikea high-chair (who doesn’t lol!) but then she proceeds to show us all the accessories she had bought. I went on the websites she mentioned to look at the prices of these types of things and she’s easily spent (or ad gifted!) over £160!!

I should have kept watching - she confirmed they are gifted! Should that not be declared as ad gifted??
Yep - should have been declared. It was an ad for both companies even if they try to argue otherwise and no mention anywhere that I can see. Anyone else wishes to report them go ahead - I’ve done two in a week already to ASA, perhaps they will start taking more action. It’s more like a shopping channel for businesses atm than it is a family vlog. Not sure we’ve had a vlog where something hasn’t been gifted to them recently? She’s on another planet - if anyone is watching & they’ve bought the IKEA high chair, it’s cheap and practical & as with most things IKEA based, you could make most of those accessories for a fraction of that cost! The people spending that are people who, like them, have more money (or in the Inghams case addiction to spending what they don’t have) than sense and they are definitely not watching Sarah Ingham!

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't be shocked! He seems like he's in a constant state of mid-life crisis. He wouldn't take off alone, either. People like him cannot be alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I wouldn't be shocked! He seems like he's in a constant state of mid-life crisis. He wouldn't take off alone, either. People like him cannot be alone.
Maybe he’s got someone lined up already and all the fake affection with lazy is his crap way of covering it up

• Wow
Reactions: 17
KITCHEN RENOVATION DISASTER (& PLAYROOM FINAL REVEAL)

The Inghams aren’t taking the day off vlogging today (Sunday) as they have a busy week and will be taking a day off then. It’s been a busy, creative morning. Jace is having a cosy pyjama day in pyjamas he didn’t sleep in. Tomorrow is Halloween and Jace is excited for more sugar. He wants to dress up as a ghost but Lazy reminds him that he wants to be a spider with red eyes.

Lazy and Creepstopher are about to measure the wood for the wall. She asks him if he’s nervous. There is another leak in the sink; there was the exact same problem in the other side but Creepstopher will be able to fix it. Lazy never checks the channel statistics and they’ve been in green, which means they’re gaining, for so long. They’ve gained 2000 subscribers this week. Creepstopher moans about all the jobs he has to do. Lazy is never buying a new house from an independent builder. Creepstopher wouldn’t be living in a house if it were just him and Lazy as he would be living in the van full time, because it’s easy to maintain and a new view every day. Lazy reminds him the chuldren need a base and somewhere to come home to home comforts; she’s not right or wrong, it’s just an opinion. The house is a money pit and they were messed over because the builder didn’t finish half the things he should’ve.

Lazy and Creepstopher measure the wall but he doesn’t believe Lazy’s answer so makes her climb up whilst he checks it. He gives her some orders and then says she was wrong.

Time for Mila’s high chair to have a makeover. Lazy has been putting it off because two companies gifted her similar makeover kits. She feels guilty putting one account’s products on the chair. She tells the ifam to follow both accounts. She cannot recommend the £15 Ikea high chair enough. Don’t buy high chairs with thick padding and unicorns and rainbows as they’re hard to clean. She had a fat bulky one with Isla and it was a nightmare. She didn’t like that it didn’t have a footrest. Buy a cheap high chair and jazz it up by begging for freebies supporting a small business on Instagram. The first one is from Giggle and Graze. The second is from My Cove Baby. One of the most important things is the leg rest. Lady cleans the legs and wraps them in the paper. She doesn’t have the insert for the cushion so she can’t finish it. Lazy shows us the finished high chair. Another beg for the ifam to follow both companies.

Cackling at Blob The Builder cutting wood. He didn’t want a tool bench to cut wood on for Christmas because he already has one in the form of a £10 ikea table. Creepstopher thinks they’ve messed up with the varnish as it’s going patchy. Lazy isn’t worried. Jace and Mila are having lunch whilst Lazy makes herself crumpets with too much butter on them. She needs to film a Sarah Screeches and then do something fun with Jace.

Lazy has got out all the fun Halloween craft bits bits she bought. She’s going to do a few bits with Jace and ask the girls if they want to join in. She has bowls that she needs to fill with sweeties. Jace and Mila read. Creepstopher is stuck outside in a downpour. He is swearing but we can’t hear as the door is shut. He runs into the garage. Sweetie bowls are full. Mila is perched on the edge of the sofa holding her doll. One bowl of sweets is for the Inghams and should last a week. There was a post on the Facebook group from someone who wants to take her children trick or treating. The village doesn’t normally do it but Lazy replied saying she would leave the gate open. 10 or 12 others also said they would as well. The Inghams will go around the neighbourhood together as a family. Jace loved it at Alton Towers on the sponsored trip that wasn’t sponsored, and gets excited when they talk about the Haribo trick or treating. It’s 2pm and Esme has come down to get cups of tea, eye balls and French fancies for herself and Isla.

Lazy pours paint into a pot and puts leaves on top of a bin bag. Jace peers over the top of the island with the rehearsed open mouth like it’s the best thing he’s ever seen

Lazy and Creepstopher have messed up. Lazy doesn’t like the paint and he is in a foul mood. He feels like he’s made a massive mistake. One coat of the walnut paint looks dirty and two coats are too dark. The second one looks better on camera but like soot in real life. With the walnut there is too much dark. Creepstopher moans about the wall paint. Lazy asks the ifam for their opinion. Mila is finding her signature Dixon foghorn voice. Creepstopher wanted to buy foam panelling van lifers stick to the wall.

Jace is upset because he’s hurt his finger. Mila climbs up onto the learning tower and Lazy says she needs to order her one. Another craft of making paper plate monsters.

Esme and Isla are watching tv in Esme’s room. It’s a rainy pyjama day. Mummy cut Isla’s fringe. A girl joined Esme on Roblox last night. It was cool that she got to meet Esme and gave her one of her dream pets. Esme doesn’t seem to have given her anything in return. Esme says she isn’t giving her a shoutout to get free pets from ifam. She has been trying to get on when Roplex Gaming is online but can’t work out the time difference with America. Neon bats are Esme’s dream. They have to find a rich server. She shows us something she crocheted in honour of Roland the mouse.

The last job of the day for Lazy is in the playroom. Creepstopher brings her a coke and she says she hasn’t had a fizzy drink in ages because getting the Air Ups made her want to drink water only. She needs to buy a tester pot of paint from Ikea. When they were on holiday Lazy bought a climbing arch from Aldi. The room is more organised and they’re putting the soft play in Jace’s room as he’s the only one who plays with it.

Lazy is done in. Creepstopher comes in for a kiss. He says he loves her and loves the beautiful room. The room is done for now but Lazy has bought a few things for Jace for Christmas that she isn’t giving him for Christmas now as they’re joint gifts. He’s not going to look at a box with a pile of wood and give a big reaction. She has a supermarket, ironing board, washing machine and clothes airer thingymabobbydo. She thinks the room looks so cosy. It looks soooper doooper cute. Lazy will be building a cosy indoor space. Lazy got some prints of them all together as a family and will either put those up or have a map with pins leading to a photo of them in that country.

Mila is the climbiest baby ever. She climbs over the climbing frame Lazy bought. Creepstopher and Isla keep trying to help her but Lazy tells them not to because she has to learn to do it herself, otherwise they would be jumping up every two minutes. Her hair is growing. Isla is excited for tomorrow. She has to use liquid latex in her hair. Lazy says he has no idea but is sure Isla will be fine as she’s creative. She has another idea for another Halloween. Lazy goes back to squealing at Mila. Isla says they’ll play in there even more now.

Creepstopher feels bad about his bad attitude. He’s loving his Friday 13th as it was his favourite horror film growing up. The wall has been doing his head in as the wood and varnish are expensive. A lady messaged Lazy saying that in store they do the varnish on Spruce. Creepstopher feels lost and has a million of other jobs to do this week. He cannot think of the wall again for another five days. Jace wants his cup of tea.

End of Vlog
1667342966720.png
1667343055567.png

1667342978565.png
1667342987861.png
1667343116933.png
1667343162158.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
o_O Gese!I almost spat out my tea looking at this! Bet when he saw this he cursed lazy!Seriously though ,WHAT the Dickens does he look like? Tw*t!!!Stick him at the bottom of the garden and he`d resemble a blow up gnome!!!🤣🤣🤣 Thanks @Ruby2233 for the much needed laugh before bed:)x

It's his legs 😆😆

His legs are just odd 😟😟
No!no! Someone make it stop!! This is the stuff nightmares are made of!!😱

Same. To be fair to the creepy on, he was quite worried for Mila but the lazy one told him off. “Leave her, we’ll be up every 5 minutes” or words to that effect. Lazy twit 😡
Yes ,heaven forbid you actually mother your youngest Sarah! Lazy by name ,lazy by nature.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sarah has said a couple of times that she doesn’t want to give Jace the wooden supermarket for Christmas as he wouldn’t be interested in a box of just wood that needs to be made up. Is it just me or do others spend hours on Christmas Eve building up gifts like that so they are displayed nicely for child to see when they come into living room to see what Santa has brought??!! I can’t work her out, she is just so ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought presents like that came in a box with a picture on the box of what they looked like when they were made up. One of my favourite things to do at Christmas when my nephews were small was to buy them something like a hospital or a pirate ship or an airport - something like that made out of wood. That way they knew exactly what they were getting when they opened the present from Father Christmas that he had left at my house because he couldn't fit any more down the chimney at theirs and it really pissed my brother off because instead of getting stuck into the wine, he'd have three little boys pestering him to build whatever it was they'd been given.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.