The Ingham Family #257 It’s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ slow down 🤣 I'm exactly 1 week behind 😭 have the scruffs had a wash yet ? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a disaster they're making of the renovations 😆😆 , and Chris in a mood over it! Then he trys to apologise by giving her a kiss! I think he was wanting to let go of his frustration by getting his leg over 🤢🤢🤢
Still moaning about the builder and not getting the house finished properly!
Chris tells us if he didn't have children he'd happily go off and live in the van!
Is that 4th screenshot her face after creepy kisses her? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sarah has said a couple of times that she doesn’t want to give Jace the wooden supermarket for Christmas as he wouldn’t be interested in a box of just wood that needs to be made up. Is it just me or do others spend hours on Christmas Eve building up gifts like that so they are displayed nicely for child to see when they come into living room to see what Santa has brought??!! I can’t work her out, she is just so ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 66
Sarah has said a couple of times that she doesn’t want to give Jace the wooden supermarket for Christmas as he wouldn’t be interested in a box of just wood that needs to be made up. Is it just me or do others spend hours on Christmas Eve building up gifts like that so they are displayed nicely for child to see when they come into living room to see what Santa has brought??!! I can’t work her out, she is just so ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️
This!
I discovered Father Christmas wasn’t real when I was 7 and heard my mum and dad arguing whilst trying to put together my dolls house 😂.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Why does she never do an activity with Isla?
Take her to a museum, a library, a club, planetarium, workshop, book club - not shopping. This child is going to lose her last brain cells in this family
Think they use to go to the library quite often when they first started vlogging

Reactions: 9
But then she couldn’t wrap up a huge box to add to the present pile silly!

Reactions: 21
So the soft play has been moved to golden boy's room because apparently he's the only one they plays with it (in reality, it's the wrong colour for lazy's new playroom) so yet another thing that Mila is missing out on. Sarah even described her as the "climbiest baby ever" 🙄
Plus Jace is getting more of his Christmas presents early, because he won't understand a box of wood on Christmas day, even if lazy explained that it was a supermarket (bit strange, I would have thought most nearly 4 year old would understand that) but surely the normal thing to do, is build presents like that on Christmas eve, so it's not just a box of wood?
pretty sure I’ve seen Mila play on that soft play stuff and it’s much more suitable for her than that wooden bridge thing

Reactions: 23
So the soft play has been moved to golden boy's room because apparently he's the only one they plays with it (in reality, it's the wrong colour for lazy's new playroom) so yet another thing that Mila is missing out on. Sarah even described her as the "climbiest baby ever" 🙄
Plus Jace is getting more of his Christmas presents early, because he won't understand a box of wood on Christmas day, even if lazy explained that it was a supermarket (bit strange, I would have thought most nearly 4 year old would understand that) but surely the normal thing to do, is build presents like that on Christmas eve, so it's not just a box of wood?
She needs to stop with the excuses - no need to claim them as Xmas presents when she had no intention of holding off until Xmas.

If it was for Xmas, like you say you build it and hide it away. That is what we do if anything needs building that we know ours wouldn’t want to wait to play with. There must be a huge pile ready and waiting behind the scenes for him and she’s trying to give some of it now

I don’t see any need at all to give him anything else early myself. He’s had more than enough already in a fortnight alone with those wheely bugs, the toy subscription and whatever else she’s chosen to give him. She’s creating a monster who will have no understanding of value of bits and pieces. She really isn’t hiding her favouritism either - her treatment of Mila is coming across the same way as it does with how she treats Isla :(

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Fingers crossed the soooooper kind girl who's giving her free stuff isn't an adult bloke who likes messaging teenage girls. But hey, she's just announced on a vlog that any random can join the Roblox server that she's on and meet her so maybe the next one will be a proper weirdo...
When the internet was new, about 30 years ago I met an internet friend, a mutual friend I knew in real life had just died and they were struggling to cope. Despite having put every precaution I could in place, we met in the then Birmingham digbeth station and only there and I made sure people knew where I was and rang, no one could understand why I’d gone to meet this person (yes it was a man). He’d had exactly the same warnings about me.

I’m about as far from famous as you can get.

There’s no way she should be making such announcements publicly online. Not everyone who smiles has good intentions. Not every grumpy git has bad intentions. Just as not every pretty person is nice and every ugly one nasty.

These are things you should be teaching your children Sarah BEFORE they have their own channels, especially now the internet is in most homes (as opposed to thirty years ago). Basic internet safety!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
WTF why has he got ear defenders on for he’s only cutting wood not even an inch thick and using one of those band saws 😂😂😂😂😂 surely a normal saw would have done what an absolute prick of a man.
Why on earth is he doing those pathetic hand gestures he does in his hallowe’en costume and Friday the 13th T shirt he really is a bell end
And she is saying about jace wouldn’t like just pieces of wood on Christmas morning in a box well here’s an idea for you dozy mare set the bleeping things up on Christmas Eve.
Mila sitting on the edge of that sofa had my nerves going no supervision at all,and then just letting her climb all over that wooden climbing frame I just couldn’t believe what I was watching just insane.
Please please I just wish for someone like social services to step in and sort this family out once and for all something has to be done about them,from schooling,health checks,dentists,etc etc you are failing these 5 children
Give them their lives back FFS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she’s obsessed with him ! It’s just not normal or natural ! She’s a complete weirdo but look at her choice in a husband, she doesn’t do normal.
The way she treats jace is beyond a joke. He’s like this horrible little weasel who bullies his baby sister and is rude and Cheeky AF & she calls him sweet all the time. Creepy calls him sweet boy too. Just because they keep on saying it doesn’t make it the truth. Isla at his age was adorable but he is just a very unlikable child. The hair and choice of glasses don’t help matters. He’s mean and I honestly didn’t think it possible for a child so young to be mean , just shows what I know. You really do learn some new every day. It’s a good job he’s not at school can you imagine what a shrieking fit he would have the moment he realises that the whole world does NOT in fact revolve around him. Spiteful little thing he is and we all know that completely down to his parents. They are making him into a monster. So sad 😞 and I feel so sorry for mila and what she will have to deal with because nothing will ever be his fault as far as lazy witch SARAH INGHAM is concerned! Freak ! 😩
I genuinely feel she allows him to do what he wants to wind people up end of, she’s as thick as mince.

She’s like the village idiot, she’s like an inbred hill billy laughing at the wind because her 2 brain cells can’t process normal stuff, when she takes all the children out for shopping I think they go to make sure she isn’t found playing in a puddle because she’s a bleeping dimwit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Haha yeh I remember me and my sister putting a barbie house together on Christmas Eve let’s just say wine was involved and maybe a cheeky baileys or two 😂😂 we only took it apart three time absolutely pissing ourselves Laughing.
This family is so boring they wouldn’t know a good laugh if it slapped them in the face look at creepy’s face because something didn’t go right he’s like a kid🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do they do this on purpose couldn’t organise the proverbial piss up at a brewery they are chaotic no wonder Jace behaves the way he does he’s living in a comedy sketch, how are they popular I just don’t get it ?

Reactions: 13
Ok… Will the real Sarah Ingham please stand up? What’s happened to her and where has she gone? Sarah doesn’t acknowledge Isla and let her speak, this new lady does. Sarah doesn’t protect her children’s clothing when they paint or eat, this new lady does! Sarah doesn’t talk affectionately to her children, this new lady does. I’m a bit pickled by all of this.
I’d say they’ve had a visit from the la or ss

Reactions: 17
So tonight’s she’s highlighting small businesses and telling people not to buy expensive high chairs and just to buy the ikea one and then dress it up! Defo agree on the ikea high-chair (who doesn’t lol!) but then she proceeds to show us all the accessories she had bought. I went on the websites she mentioned to look at the prices of these types of things and she’s easily spent (or ad gifted!) over £160!!

So tonight’s she’s highlighting small businesses and telling people not to buy expensive high chairs and just to buy the ikea one and then dress it up! Defo agree on the ikea high-chair (who doesn’t lol!) but then she proceeds to show us all the accessories she had bought. I went on the websites she mentioned to look at the prices of these types of things and she’s easily spent (or ad gifted!) over £160!!
I should have kept watching - she confirmed they are gifted! Should that not be declared as ad gifted??

• Angry
If you spent more time at home Chris you would not have so many jobs, and if you started earlier in the day it would not take forever to finnishing it, but sleeping to midday, shopping or travelig for months makes it neverending.

I bet the minghams are raging, whole new Primark opened in Belfast, with a Disney cafe etc.

All the influencers got a £200 voucher to spend, lazy would've creamed herself 🤣🤣🤣😆
The original primark went on fire in Belfast on 28th of August 2018 it had only been newly refurbished at the time it be nice to have the big primark back in Belfast instead of the temporary 2 stores

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.