The Ingham Family #257 Itโ€™s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mila sat playing with screws!
Sarah saying that even if Mila fell from the frame she wouldn't hurt herself.
I don't know how she has 5 kids and not have something serious happen to them.
Will be like the stairs. She said they still don't need a child safety gate because Mila will have to learn to be safe on them.
Safety Chief Officer Jace will no doubt teach her the way of the land eh?

• Wow
Reactions: 35
The Jace family was so Zzzzz dear me what a snooze fest. Mila is very forward especially as she was in a cast/seat for so long she will be overtaking Jace in a year or two. Sarah never actually shows the activities she does with Jace and she loves to brag so that means he either canโ€™t do them unless theyโ€™re for Milaโ€™s age or he throws a tantrum and has the attention span of a flea.
I always try and see the good in children but there is something very unlikeable about him I guess thatโ€™s why the older girls keep away for hours on end who can blame them. Sarah finally found a minute for Isla and cut her a slanted fringe nice ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 29
They have a massive double garage which they could easy make into a bit of a tool shed and DIY area, why the hell is he outside cutting the wood up - proper idiot.

Also that playroom has had more makeovers than I've had hot dinners

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why does she never do an activity with Isla?
Take her to a museum, a library, a club, planetarium, workshop, book club - not shopping. This child is going to lose her last brain cells in this family

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why does she never do an activity with Isla?
Take her to a museum, a library, a club, planetarium, workshop, book club - not shopping. This child is going to lose her last brain cells in this family
She only has two kids now

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Esme talking about some random she met online โ€œand she got to meet me which was really coolโ€
jesus, sheโ€™s in for a mighty fall one day
I do wonder what those poor kids have been told. There was a vlog where Isabelle had said something about someone saying hello or smiling at her (think it may have been when she went to the exam centre) and Isla piped up in the background 'they were probably ifam' ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Considering Chris said they were the most humble people on Youtube (!!!!) why have they let the kids think they are A-listers?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Just when you think they couldn't stoop any lower! He's got a bag on his head!
And ,Sarah yet again has to ruin any photo by poking her tongue out! ok ,listen up lazy ,just because your vile husband likes underage girls,doesn`t mean you need to start acting like one! Ugh ,honestly ,just WHO posts a picture like that.Showing your family at its` absolute worst.They all look like they`ve been dragged through the mud here.No.Sarah.Just no.(or even No ,Hell no!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They have a massive double garage which they could easy make into a bit of a tool shed and DIY area, why the hell is he outside cutting the wood up - proper idiot.

Also that playroom has had more makeovers than I've had hot dinners
The garage is packed up to the ceiling with all their unwanted crap. Would take them a year to empty it.

Reactions: 21
I do wonder what those poor kids have been told. There was a vlog where Isabelle had said something about someone saying hello or smiling at her (think it may have been when she went to the exam centre) and Isla piped up in the background 'they were probably ifam' ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Considering Chris said they were the most humble people on Youtube (!!!!) why have they let the kids think they are A-listers?
This is truly sad.They honestly appear to believe the lies their (cough) parents have told them.Ask any child about someone they happen to meet who they`ve been chatting to online,Garuntee their response would be ,"Yes ,i Saw someone today i`ve been chatting to online ,and i finally met them"!! Hell fire these kids are in for one big shock when they do emerge from this Yt bubble and go out into the real world.Life`s tough enough as it is ,but ,other kids/teens don`t like jumped up ,self obsessed/opinionated peers who think they`re better than everybody else.It`s plain sad.

Just when you think they couldn't stoop any lower! He's got a bag on his head!
This needs reporting.Young kids watch this.How irresponsible can you possibly get Sarah?!

Reactions: 16
My heart was in my throat watching this. What if the poor baby had fallen forwards or slipped onto the farble floor or even hit her head on the table on the way down!!! They are so bleeping neglectful it makes me so angry !!!
Same. To be fair to the creepy on, he was quite worried for Mila but the lazy one told him off. โ€œLeave her, weโ€™ll be up every 5 minutesโ€ or words to that effect. Lazy twit ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
My heart was in my throat watching this. What if the poor baby had fallen forwards or slipped onto the farble floor or even hit her head on the table on the way down!!! They are so bleeping neglectful it makes me so angry !!!
Thought exactly the same! She was just perched on the edge and lazy was nowhere near enough to catch her if she fell head first!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I would say that the reason the varnish didnโ€™t take is that the quality of wood is rubbish. I have news for these ferals, if you are going to install โ€˜an epic media wallโ€™, you need to use a grade of wood suitable for the purpose.

Reactions: 28
That baby on the edge of the sofa was stomach churning and then the climbing frame omg at least creepy went to her lazy just saying shes fine, Iโ€m sure she just waits for a trip to A&E for clickbait ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Okโ€ฆ Will the real Sarah Ingham please stand up? Whatโ€™s happened to her and where has she gone? Sarah doesnโ€™t acknowledge Isla and let her speak, this new lady does. Sarah doesnโ€™t protect her childrenโ€™s clothing when they paint or eat, this new lady does! Sarah doesnโ€™t talk affectionately to her children, this new lady does. Iโ€™m a bit pickled by all of this.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
What a disaster they're making of the renovations ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† , and Chris in a mood over it! Then he trys to apologise by giving her a kiss! I think he was wanting to let go of his frustration by getting his leg over ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Still moaning about the builder and not getting the house finished properly!
Chris tells us if he didn't have children he'd happily go off and live in the van!
Oh bless his little ear defenders ๐Ÿ˜‚ what a man

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the soft play has been moved to golden boy's room because apparently he's the only one they plays with it (in reality, it's the wrong colour for lazy's new playroom) so yet another thing that Mila is missing out on. Sarah even described her as the "climbiest baby ever" ๐Ÿ™„
Plus Jace is getting more of his Christmas presents early, because he won't understand a box of wood on Christmas day, even if lazy explained that it was a supermarket (bit strange, I would have thought most nearly 4 year old would understand that) but surely the normal thing to do, is build presents like that on Christmas eve, so it's not just a box of wood?

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.