The Ingham Family #257 It’s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris and Sarah - we aren’t big drinkers, we don’t drink
Also Chris and Sarah
DB40DF2F-A32D-48A7-9908-02B559511E81.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Ingham Family posted:
KITCHEN RENOVATION DISASTER (& PLAYROOM FINAL REVEAL)
View attachment 1696563
YouTube
What’s with the face ??? She is such a bag of tit ! I can’t stand her ! I’m not even watching it and I’m annoyed 😆 I need help !
No ! What I need is a little sabbatical from mingham mountain ! They truly bring out the worst in me and it’s not a nice look ….. so in order to feel better about myself I need to go away for a little bit lol

Keep it up though guys ! Your doing Gods work 😬😇

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Esme talking about some random she met online “and she got to meet me which was really cool”
jesus, she’s in for a mighty fall one day

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Why did he not just test the varnish on a small piece of wood. What a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Houses are just money pits. Creepy would much prefer living in a small, easy to maintain space and he doesn't agree with Sarah that children need a house as a base... He sounds like he's laying the groundwork for an epic relocation to Granny Jane and Hi Steve's driveway.

Did he say that? He was the one who wanted that house and pressured Sarah into it!

Did he say that? He was the one who wanted that house and pressured Sarah into it!
The sink has another leak so he's having a bit of a sulk.

Esme talking about some random she met online “and she got to meet me which was really cool”
jesus, she’s in for a mighty fall one day
Fingers crossed the soooooper kind girl who's giving her free stuff isn't an adult bloke who likes messaging teenage girls. But hey, she's just announced on a vlog that any random can join the Roblox server that she's on and meet her so maybe the next one will be a proper weirdo...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Surely the twit realises he can actually sand the wood back and re varnish it? He doesn‘t, does he? He’s really that thick

• Haha
Reactions: 37
He hates that house, he said if it was just the two of them they wouldn’t be living in a house, it would be full time vanlife. He would have the kids living the life if he got his way but Sarah thinks it’s important that the kids have a base to go back to and have somewhere for their belongings. Shame she doesn’t feel that strongly about her kids having access to a proper education. A large part of it is probably down to the views they would lose I imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Pylon Palace is a money pit - there you have it.

Paving the way to explain why they’re planning on selling it ?! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What a disaster they're making of the renovations 😆😆 , and Chris in a mood over it! Then he trys to apologise by giving her a kiss! I think he was wanting to let go of his frustration by getting his leg over 🤢🤢🤢
Still moaning about the builder and not getting the house finished properly!
Chris tells us if he didn't have children he'd happily go off and live in the van!

Attachments

• Sick
He hates that house, he said if it was just the two of them they wouldn’t be living in a house, it would be full time vanlife. He would have the kids living the life if he got his way but Sarah thinks it’s important that the kids have a base to go back to and have somewhere for their belongings. Shame she doesn’t feel that strongly about her kids having access to a proper education. A large part of it is probably down to the views they would lose I imagine.
So the 9 bedroom house he was bragging about isnt all its cracked up to be 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.