The Ingham Family #257 It’s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he’s ok. He comes off as quite vulnerable
Sarah has most likely banned him again (whilst making sure she’s contacted him so he thinks he’s not, so ready and primed to be scammed and conned into buying her rubbish and buying them gifts).

• Angry
Reactions: 22
That photo of Chris and Isabelle looks like she’s got a filthy neck or bruising

Reactions: 7
She isn't that tall and I don't think she's grown for quite some time. Sarah is only 5ft 3 (despite adding a few inches to that lately she used to say she was and I remembered because that's my height) and has bare feet in the halloween picture, Isabelle is wearing boots with heels and is taller than Sarah to start with so it will make her look much taller. Chris isn't the 6 foot that he likes to pretend, and next to him she's hardly a giant.
She’s said several times she’s 5 foot 9 , maybe I’m wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️ but the average height for a woman in the uk is 5 foot 3 so 5’9 at 17 is extremely tall. She was shorter than Sarah Ingham a year or so ago.

EDIT : just seen the photos of Izzy she doesn’t look skinny at all to me she looks just normal and it suits her better than the way she was before imo
I think she looks nice in the photo with creepy , though it’s always disturbing seeing her with him in photos.
The feral child really gives jeff Dahmer vibes ngl lol
AND who is to blame with most serial killers 🤷🏼‍♀️ the parents 🧐 so they say.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s said several times she’s 5 foot 9 , maybe I’m wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️ but the average height for a woman in the uk is 5 foot 3 so 5’9 at 17 is extremely tall. She was shorter than Sarah Ingham a year or so ago.

AND who is to blame with most serial killers 🤷🏼‍♀️ the parents 🧐 so they say.
I think she said recently she’s 5.7 which isn’t that tall, lazys five foot 1 so next to her she looks taller, she’s very leggy too, which adds to the illusion, atm I think she looks fine but wouldn’t like to see her lose any more weight

I think she said recently she’s 5.7 which isn’t that tall, lazys five foot 1 so next to her she looks taller, she’s very leggy too, which adds to the illusion, atm I think she looks fine but wouldn’t like to see her lose any more weight
See now the last person who quoted me said lazy was 5’3 … Izzy 100% said she was 5’9 at least 2 or 3 times as creepy was saying he was 5’10 I think and she was laughing at him.

So who actually knows their height ? Imo she’s very tall … but maybe because I’m not ? lol

Reactions: 6
See now the last person who quoted me said lazy was 5’3 … Izzy 100% said she was 5’9 at least 2 or 3 times as creepy was saying he was 5’10 I think and she was laughing at him.

So who actually knows their height ? Imo she’s very tall … but maybe because I’m not ? lol
You’re right about lazy! Five 1 was automatic as that’s what I am lol! But I still think issy said 5 7 but if she’s 5.9 good on her! Wish I was that tall and slim

Reactions: 8

I’m sure she’s said 5’7” a few times. Creepy isn’t 5’10” 😅 I know he might like to think he is, but he can’t be any more than 5’8” and Izzy is a bit shorter than him. All the kids with Creepy as their Dad are iddy biddy dinky dots don’t you know, that’s because they’ve got Creepy’s gnome genes.

Reactions: 13
I’m sure she’s said 5’7” a few times. Creepy isn’t 5’10” 😅 I know he might like to think he is, but he can’t be any more than 5’8” and Izzy is a bit shorter than him. All the kids with Creepy as their Dad are iddy biddy dinky dots don’t you know, that’s because they’ve got Creepy’s gnome genes.
Creepys little short legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly think it’s just because she’s SO TALL ! All of my family went from chunks ( not fat but stocky ) lol to skinny when they had the growth spurt , my brothers especially. She’s exceptionally tall and has very big feet so I think anyone who had grown as fast as she has in a short space of time would look much slimmer and I don’t think she’s any thinner than Esme who is a lot shorter. I’m sure when she stops growing she will fill out again.

1 million % THIS ! 👏👏👏

BEFORE he was outed as the dirty sexual deviant he is none of them where bullied except Esme on kiss a ginger day ….. she’s so full of 💩! can we spell DENIAL ? As she obviously can’t !

😆 I can’t get over this pic every time I see it ! Looks like she’s got some over filled adult nappy on ! 😬

WE SHOULD QUOTE THIS ARTICLE EVERY DAY !

This is a good point ! Even if Izzy where to do well ( hard to imagine but stranger things have occurred ) she has had the benefit of schooling for the majority of her childhood including a couple of years in a private school and had tutors.

Compare that to the younger children who have had much less and in some cases no formal education, how will they fair in years to come ? I dread to think.
Next family road trip, DENIAL in Egypt 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just googled it because I started seeing numbers behind my closed eyes 👀 lol …. Seriously I don’t know and I’m sure that if I searched tomorrow or next week it could give me completely different answers. I think if your on the shorter side everyone looks tall but if your tall people look short lol I wish I was taller. My daughters are taller than I am. I’m not a sylvanian family size like lazy likes to think her kids are but I’m definitely on the shorter side 😭😆

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I just googled it because I started seeing numbers behind my closed eyes 👀 lol …. Seriously I don’t know and I’m sure that if I searched tomorrow or next week it could give me completely different answers. I think if your on the shorter side everyone looks tall but if your tall people look short lol I wish I was taller. My daughters are taller than I am. I’m not a sylvanian family size like lazy likes to think her kids are but I’m definitely on the shorter side 😭😆
I think issy appears taller as she has long legs, obviously from her biological dad’s side of the family! lol

Reactions: 5
So Thomas has been blocked again, he will be talking to himself and wondering why you tube have done it, as he thinks the sun shines out of Lazy's arse

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Houses are just money pits. Creepy would much prefer living in a small, easy to maintain space and he doesn't agree with Sarah that children need a house as a base... He sounds like he's laying the groundwork for an epic relocation to Granny Jane and Hi Steve's driveway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
More gifted stuff tonight - yet again small insta businesses that she’s following. Someone asked about wishing there was a list of potential businesses to message - it’s right there on her following list!
Yet more clickbait - no disaster at all, they just don’t like the wood stain on the wood & Creepy throwing his toys out of the pram in the vlog as per usual.
Another sly dig at the person wrongly assuming the AT trip was sponsored - give it a rest Sarah, there is plenty you do do that doesn’t get declared.

Reactions: 23
Houses are just money pits. Creepy would much prefer living in a small, easy to maintain space and he doesn't agree with Sarah that children need a house as a base... He sounds like he's laying the groundwork for an epic relocation to Granny Jane and Hi Steve's driveway.
As a choice rather than because they can't afford the mortgage on pylon palace 🙄

Reactions: 18
They must be off again this week trying to give themselves a day later in the week to skip vlogging - wonder if this is Nana Jean’s little getaway?

Of course Sarah likes the company mycovebaby, it reminds her of Milas conception !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.