The Ingham Family #257 It’s probably breast not to listen to what Sarah says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a seriously beautiful family ! 😆 not to mention ‘ sweeeeeet clevaaaaa boi ‘ 🤫😐

They really do think they are something they are not ( like human ) 😆

EDIT TO SAY : never seen lazy and creepy look so good though ! Has to be said ! 😏
Jace looks angry as usual

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I honestly think it’s just because she’s SO TALL ! All of my family went from chunks ( not fat but stocky ) lol to skinny when they had the growth spurt , my brothers especially. She’s exceptionally tall and has very big feet so I think anyone who had grown as fast as she has in a short space of time would look much slimmer and I don’t think she’s any thinner than Esme who is a lot shorter. I’m sure when she stops growing she will fill out again.

1 million % THIS ! 👏👏👏

BEFORE he was outed as the dirty sexual deviant he is none of them where bullied except Esme on kiss a ginger day ….. she’s so full of 💩! can we spell DENIAL ? As she obviously can’t !

😆 I can’t get over this pic every time I see it ! Looks like she’s got some over filled adult nappy on ! 😬

WE SHOULD QUOTE THIS ARTICLE EVERY DAY !

This is a good point ! Even if Izzy where to do well ( hard to imagine but stranger things have occurred ) she has had the benefit of schooling for the majority of her childhood including a couple of years in a private school and had tutors.

Compare that to the younger children who have had much less and in some cases no formal education, how will they fair in years to come ? I dread to think.
The two youngest aren't even going to be able to read and write!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Lazy’s comment on a mum group I’m in, I’m regards to a concerned mum wanting advice on her child being bullied (I won’t share the post for the families privacy). 1. Not an ounce of sympathy, just pure me me me. 2. The mistakes in this sentence, about homeschooling her children 🤣🤣 ironic. 3. No, Sarah. High school did NOT destroy your kids for life, your own husband did that by being a n-once. Your children didn’t get to experience high school because you had to take them out due to their father talking to underage girls. How are you not embarrassed?
The only thing that’s destroyed your kids for life is you and your disgusting pervert of a husband

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is the cockwomble suddenly following his other sister-in-law on IG if Sarah doesn't even follow her? You trolling again Christopher?

Reactions: 14
Hi

Does anyone have a full list of all the companies they have been gifted from?

Reactions: 8
Has anybody seen Isabelle’s insta post. There is one pic of them both together and it is worrying☹☹
I'm not one to defend them, but *is* it worrying? Or is it just a photo of someone's stepdad and daughter, after she's just done a lame dress up job using the big mirror? His hand is by his side, you can't even see him leering which is a nice change, he's just there - and later Esme also comes in and poses with her.

Reactions: 25
Has anybody seen Isabelle’s insta post. There is one pic of them both together and it is worrying☹☹
I know it’s nice to get dressed up but why is she dressed like that when there is nobody to see and nowhere to go? My older teens went into their casual wear because they weren’t going out with us this year.
Also what on earth does he look like - is that really a grown man nearing his 40s because that’s not normal behaviour?! as if he’s wandering around the house thinking that’s a cool outfit. He must be sweating more than normal but this pic is shared to a lot of kids and vulnerable adults 🤢😳 Could you imagine him hitting the streets - and they are set for life 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm not one to defend them, but *is* it worrying? Or is it just a photo of someone's stepdad and daughter, after she's just done a lame dress up job using the big mirror? His hand is by his side, you can't even see him leering which is a nice change, he's just there - and later Esme also comes in and poses with her.
You’re right and it would be if it wasn’t who it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What a seriously beautiful family ! 😆 not to mention ‘ sweeeeeet clevaaaaa boi ‘ 🤫😐

EDIT TO SAY : never seen lazy and creepy look so good though ! Has to be said ! 😏
They're the most unattractive family I've ever seen.

Reactions: 19
You’re right and it would be if it wasn’t who it is.
No chance he’s not looking underneath that sack either - wouldn’t surprise me if that’s why he’s wearing it so he can look. It’s the knowing that he’s into barely legal teenage girls of the same age & sadly that is not something that just get’s switched off🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
If you knew nothing about them I'd assume he was her boyfriend in that shot. Off the shoulder top, body con dress, mid riff on show. That's not how teens dress for family photos with their dad.

And you know well he was oggling her and only loving her outfit choice, the dirty great n.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
If you knew nothing about them I'd assume he was her boyfriend in that shot. Off the shoulder top, body con dress, mid riff on show. That's not how teens dress for family photos with their dad.

And you know well he was oggling her and only loving her outfit choice, the dirty great n.
100% true ! And thats the type of outfit a normal not imprisoned in the house 17 year old girl would be wanting to wear out with her mates, gossiping and chatting up lads etc

Most normal dads/ stepdads would be actually like “ your not going out like that are you ?put some clothes on !!”

• Sad
Reactions: 30
No Thomas on yesterdays Sarah says and all his comments from the last few videos have seemed to have disappeared 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I bet the minghams are raging, whole new Primark opened in Belfast, with a Disney cafe etc.

All the influencers got a £200 voucher to spend, lazy would've creamed herself 🤣🤣🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor girl. I can’t imagine how disgusted and betrayed she’ll feel when she realises that everybody except her knew full well he was a pervert with a fetish for children younger than her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

The feral child really gives jeff Dahmer vibes ngl lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.